What's new

What If the China Bubble Bursts?

China never maintained transparency even in economy or military.Unlike India, China never allowed media against China. So until the time comes we can't expect any thing.

lol transpareny is a western code name for 'we want to control ur country'.

u indians are too dumb to figure that out. india is a china follower, india tries to do everything china does. india is a primitive society, that are desperate to be relevant in this world. indians have always been jealous towards a vastly superior china. because indians know no matter how hard they try, they will forever be behind china. deep down that eats alive the massive indian ego. indians cannot accept the fact that india is inferior in everything in this world to china.

the truth hurts doesnt it mate!

just accept the fact that u were unlucky to be born as an indian.

btw anyone believing the numbers coming out of the indian military dictatorship is absolutely nuts.

never trust anything coming out that that slum.
never ever trust an indian.

mirror reflect the same. im having same opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

u indians are too dumb to figure that out. india is a china follower, india tries to do everything china does. india is a primitive society, that are desperate to be relevant in this world. indians have always been jealous towards a vastly superior china. because indians know no matter how hard they try, they will forever be behind china. deep down that eats alive the massive indian ego. indians cannot accept the fact that india is inferior in everything in this world to china.

India neva fallowed china it won't happend. you have a complex feeling " i am only great". no wonder after all you are .....

just shut up ok. We are lucky to born as an Indian. i think you have that feeling.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

India neva fallowed china it won't happend. you have a complex feeling " i am only great". no wonder after all you are .....

just shut up ok. We are lucky to born as an Indian. i think you have that feeling.

ROFLMFAO

all india does is follow china, if china does economic reform, india wants reform. if china hosts an olympics, india wants to host it too. if china hosts a sporting event, india wants that sporting event. if china goes investing in resources in africa, india wants to invest in africa too. if china is building a 5th generation fighter jet, india wants that too. if china sent a man into space, india wants that too. if china invests in a certain country, india wants to invest in that country too. if china has great infrastructure, india wants great infrastructure. if china has trade deals with nations, india wants trade deals with nations. if china spends money to get gold at olympics, india spends money to get gold at olympics. if china drills for oil in the south china sea, india wants to drill for oil in the south china sea.

indians are utter china followers. thats why india has always been behind china, all india does is follow china. that is why india can never get ahead of china, because how can u get ahead of china when all india does is follow whatever china does. indians have that inferiority complex, the indians know they are inferior people so to keep up, they follow chinese people. because china is always ahead of india, the indians deep down are cursing themselves on why they were born indian and not chinese.

hey im just calling a spade a spade.

why do u think china is always mentioned in the indian media and chinese media never mention or care about the events in india?
because chinese media and chinese people dont give a rats arse about india or indian people. china knows china is vastly superior to india in every possible way. thats why china compares itself against the US to be top dog and the rest of the world compares china against the US for whos century this century will turn out to be. india is always jumping up and down waving their arms in the direction of china to get china's attention saying 'look at me, look at me, we did what u did'. but china couldnt care less about india. in this forum how many indians come to the chinese section to talk china, yet hardly any chinese members go to the indian section to talk about india. thats because chinese people are not interested in india, no one in china cares about india.

chinese people couldnt give a damn about india and indian news, yet for indians, china and chinese news is more important than india itself.

china is way ahead of india in many many things, such as economy, sports, UN veto power, IMF voting power, world bank voting power, massive industrial sector, agricultural sector, service sector, buying global resources, buying western companies, chinese companies in fortune 500, trading, chinese companies investing overseas, chinese companies listing in foreign stock exchanges, military, westerners talking about china yet rarely mentions india, space program, hosting an olympics, hosting world expo, global auto shows held in china, chinese infrastructure, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
i could go on and on and on forever.

INDIANS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ALWAYS BEING BEHIND CHINA!

watch this:
Why India Hates China - YouTube

ROFLMFAO

all india does is follow china, if china does economic reform, india wants reform. if china hosts an olympics, india wants to host it too. if china hosts a sporting event, india wants that sporting event. if china goes investing in resources in africa, india wants to invest in africa too. if china is building a 5th generation fighter jet, india wants that too. if china sent a man into space, india wants that too. if china invests in a certain country, india wants to invest in that country too. if china has great infrastructure, india wants great infrastructure. if china has trade deals with nations, india wants trade deals with nations. if china spends money to get gold at olympics, india spends money to get gold at olympics. if china drills for oil in the south china sea, india wants to drill for oil in the south china sea.

indians are utter china followers. thats why india has always been behind china, all india does is follow china. that is why india can never get ahead of china, because how can u get ahead of china when all india does is follow whatever china does. indians have that inferiority complex, the indians know they are inferior people so to keep up, they follow chinese people. because china is always ahead of india, the indians deep down are cursing themselves on why they were born indian and not chinese.

hey im just calling a spade a spade.

why do u think china is always mentioned in the indian media and chinese media never mention or care about the events in india?
because chinese media and chinese people dont give a rats arse about india or indian people. china knows china is vastly superior to india in every possible way. thats why china compares itself against the US to be top dog and the rest of the world compares china against the US for whos century this century will turn out to be. india is always jumping up and down waving their arms in the direction of china to get china's attention saying 'look at me, look at me, we did what u did'. but china couldnt care less about india. in this forum how many indians come to the chinese section to talk china, yet hardly any chinese members go to the indian section to talk about india. thats because chinese people are not interested in india, no one in china cares about india.

chinese people couldnt give a damn about india and indian news, yet for indians, china and chinese news is more important than india itself.

china is way ahead of india in many many things, such as economy, sports, UN veto power, IMF voting power, world bank voting power, massive industrial sector, agricultural sector, service sector, buying global resources, buying western companies, chinese companies in fortune 500, trading, chinese companies investing overseas, chinese companies listing in foreign stock exchanges, military, westerners talking about china yet rarely mentions india, space program, hosting an olympics, hosting world expo, global auto shows held in china, chinese infrastructure, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
i could go on and on and on forever.

INDIANS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ALWAYS BEING BEHIND CHINA!

watch this:
Why India Hates China - YouTube

China is great- Yes
Infrastructure is great- Yes
Defence is great- Yes
Economy is great- Yes
Becoming a super power or I say already a supoer power- Yes
Is India following China (partially)- Yes

Now look other way

1. Did china followed somehow USA- Yes (though USA is Capitalist and China is communist but progress and ambitions are alike)
2. Does China or fellow Chinese compares itself with USA- Yes
3. Does china bully her neihbour like USA bully around the world-Yes
4. Does China counter balances her adversary by supporting a regional state- Yes (USA- Taiwan, China- Pakistan)

There are so many things that can be compared to show how china has inferiority complex to USA... But the bottomline is Chinn have made significant progress to be called as a global power (military and Economical). I am just showing you the other side what you showed me in India following China. Whats wrong in India following china if china has taken right steps??

About Indians cursing themselves being Indian and not chinese.. Well we are happy at our motherland and so you are. Infrastructure development is basic need rather than the race of it.... What if I call Chinese cursing themselves of being not in a democratic country and their agitations are crushed under tanks.. Atleast in India it doesn't happen. You have used very offensive language my friend.

China is doing excellently and hope she continue to do that, but that doesn't make Indians cursing themelves for being Indians..

I say with humbleness

I am not Indian by choice, but I am lucky to be Indian same about fellow chinese as well..

Regards..

i know money will reduce manners, it proved now. look at your way of thinking. Japanese feels same about china sir don't forget. learn to respect others. when you don't know about the value of humans and their rights, thinking will be like you.. you are living far away from humanity and you proved it again.

China i believe is still to reach the top and has a way to go. I had the pleasure of going to China and was surprised by the infrastructure and the kindness of people to me. Far from the bubble bursting i think the author is slightly dillusional. Contrary to you guys now thinking im sucking up to China, im not. All i can say is from my experience China has some fantastic infrastructure and its economy can handle a few burst bubbles and accommodate them easily.
I think India is doing good and from recent developments have started to make strides and good luck to them on the international field but China is clearly at the moment supreme.

i know money will reduce manners, it proved now. look at your way of thinking. Japanese feels same about china sir don't forget. learn to respect others. when you don't know about the value of humans and their rights, thinking will be like you.. you are living far away from humanity and you proved it again.

Are you telling me the beggars in mumbei have the best manners in India?

No but then ones who become rich very fast grew some arrogantness compared to what they were previously..

who trust indians in business world? the fact is none, sad but truth

denying facts and your true inferior feeling makes you lot even more petty to others, and in fact to all of indians i have been dealling with i dont think indians are feeling proud to be indians but fake ego`

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

China never maintained transparency even in economy or military.Unlike India, China never allowed media against China. So until the time comes we can't expect any thing.
when facts conflict with your delusion, retard starts accusing others being retards``

in fact chinese people careless about these figures, all we care about is how big house we gonna have, how many good cars gonna drive, and how many luxury items possesss so our level of living standard is way out the south slums which still a primitive economy (defined by WIPO), still struggling to get out the slums and find enough food to eat`

Back
Top Bottom