What's new

What if India,Pakistan and China become friends?

I do not blame uncle sam entirely, good fences make good neighbors. There are some thinking classes in US who see India as a hedge to China, but the world is not so straight forward place. Its not just the weapons, China is the biggest trading partner of US as well as the Banker of US. China and India need peace to challenge the westren domination and move the center of power to east, and there is no appetite for war in the westren world too. But it is for India and China entirely, to handle the situation. Chinese are trying to use Pakistan as hedge, Americans are trying to use Pakistanis for War on Terror. Russians are trying to keep Indias happy so that they do not run to US.. there are layers of stories with their own plots and subplots. But at an abstract level, India and China should act like mature nations capable of changing the balance of powe and act accordingly for betterment of the world and themselves.

I do not blame uncle sam entirely, good fences make good neighbors. There are some thinking classes in US who see India as a hedge to China, but the world is not so straight forward place. Its not just the weapons, China is the biggest trading partner of US as well as the Banker of US. China and India need peace to challenge the westren domination and move the center of power to east, and there is no appetite for war in the westren world too. But it is for India and China entirely, to handle the situation. Chinese are trying to use Pakistan as hedge, Americans are trying to use Pakistanis for War on Terror. Russians are trying to keep Indias happy so that they do not run to US.. there are layers of stories with their own plots and subplots. But at an abstract level, India and China should act like mature nations capable of changing the balance of powe and act accordingly for betterment of the world and themselves.

China is acting like a mature country , the world respect china only india behaving like a crown and is a laughing stock of the world

If half of humanity became friends in Asia, this would be a threat to the western civilization.

China is acting like a mature country , the world respect china only india behaving like a crown and is a laughing stock of the world

Come on enough trolling :cheers: :china::pakistan:
flagindia.gif

Come on enough trolling :cheers: :china::pakistan:
flagindia.gif

Ignore him,judging his user name it is obvious he believes the world begins with China and also ends with China.:rolleyes:

Anyway the answer would be,India,Pakistan and China will become friends for their own good and development and on the whole betterment of Asia.:yahoo:

What if India,Pakistan and China become friends?

Nice thoughts..They have to be each other's friend if they want to break the monopoly of USA and its allies.I hope, by 2050, we will be able to see a lovestory among China, India and Pakistan.

yes, indeed India is a crown of whole world, and you please shut your mouth and stop behaving like a Clown

smiley4259.gif

Last edited:
You had Loco Weed for breakfast?
What do you mean?
I hope you are not talking about Britain?
The 19th century power doesn't hold any importance now a days.
China and India matter more to the world.

Ignore him,judging his user name it is obvious he believes the world begins with China and also ends with China.:rolleyes:

Anyway the answer would be,India,Pakistan and China will become friends for their own good and development and on the whole betterment of Asia.:yahoo:

Yes please ignore ChinaChina, he is trolling.

I agree on your second point, if China/India/Pakistan all become friends... the world will become a much better place. :cheers:

If they become enemies... then there will be big trouble for the world, considering that all three countries are nuclear powers. Imagine WW2 on steroids, and the mutual destruction of all sides via nuclear holocaust...

What do you mean?
I hope you are not talking about Britain?
The 19th century power doesn't hold any importance now a days.
China and India matter more to the world.

No, I am not.

Read my post agaion and tell me where "China" is mentioned!

Yes please ignore ChinaChina, he is trolling.

I agree on your second point, if China/India/Pakistan all become friends... the world will become a much better place. :cheers:

If they become enemies... then there will be big trouble for the world, considering that all three countries are nuclear powers. Imagine WW2 on steroids, and the mutual destruction of all sides via nuclear holocaust...

China and India, despite their differences, will never have the "Enmity" that has been inculcated by the Pakistani Establishment in its People for and towards India.

India and China will never have the Relationship that China has with Pakistan but as times goes by the amount of India-China Trade will be greater that the Total Trade of Pakistan!

This will obviate any War(s) between China and India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

read the title.. felt like trolling.

I think the best answer to this is.
"Not happening"

If half of humanity became friends in Asia, this would be a threat to the western civilization.

Not a threat to western civilization, but western drug/politico/weapons cartels. WEstern civilization has been beneffiting from our eastern brothers for countless centuries. They were throwing feces on each other until we yanked them out of the dark ages.

I dont wana rain on the parade, but I think this thread is soo unrealistic, but I really wish it cud happen though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom