What's new

India thinks it can win a war against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have been on self destruct mode or atleast we were from 2000 but now I think we have over rided that command and we are recovering

And
America : India u never tell me how much u enjoy sex...?
India : well u r never at home at that time!

Pakistan : America, This is unfair. U make love with others but RAPE us. U not a good partner. Now we will offer our assets to China. They make good love.

:rofl:

try to let it go -- flush it down :cheers:

Nope; that is a job for the Mods to take care of. Why do you think there is a tribe of that category? :)
While the lesser souls create 'threads' like this and then strew the shit around.

India also think they can win war against sri lanka but the reality is otherwise

Pakistan : America, This is unfair. U make love with others but RAPE us. U not a good partner. Now we will offer our assets to China. They make good love.

:rofl:
we would love to make sweet love to russia --- so how is it, guys? russians?

India also think they can win war against sri lanka but the reality is otherwise

There now........... here is a candidate for the post of Chief Instructor at NDC.
With Uzair as Commandant
and Pakistans Sheens as the Deputy Commandant
the Staff is slowly filling up from PDF.

Not a serious thread .. and guys dont make it one
Why da **** has this thread reached 10 odd pages? All chutiyap talks with zero substance. Level of this forum going down. Specially with newbies who are nothing more than frog of their well with least outside world knowledge. Save us all Dude.

Why da **** has this thread reached 10 odd pages? All chutiyap talks with zero substance. Level of this forum going down. Specially with newbies who are nothing more than frog of their well with least outside world knowledge. Save us all Dude.
i moved it from pak army section -- the over zealous nature of the OP inspired me to enjoy it a bit

we would love to male sweet love to russia --- so how is it, guys? russians?

What? India relying on Aid from Russia? Never knew that.

Ha Ha. On a lighter note. U indeed are a naughty Mod. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom