What's new

What If India Attacks Pakistan?

yes., much bigger balls ,, none of Indias enemies won without bloodshed,, unlike Pakistanis who offer their asses to every tom dick and harry ,, afghan turk mongol pashtun,, jise dekho aapki maar ke chala jaata hai.. Hum to pahele bhi hindu the .. Aaj bhi hain.. Lekin pahele to aap hindu/buddhist/pagan the.. Afghan/turk aaye aap dar ke maare mussalman ho gaye.. Aap par to hansi bhi nahi aati sahab..

Poor wretched india, used and abused by every foreigner, got to hurt, right?

Poor wretched india, used and abused by every foreigner, got to hurt, right?

I think your confusing the history of Pakistan with the history of the land that is now India. I mean the area that is Pakistan has been attacked by anyone and everyone you can think of. The Greeks, persions, afghans, central Asians, Arabs, Mongols. The sad thing is, you didn't even put up a decent fight. Your ancestor fought in Porus' army? Well, he did a s**ty job of it 'cause Porus lost! Why do you think every pivotal battle on the subcontinent was fought at panipat? 'Cause every time some one showed up, you people just bent over and took it up the tailpipe. You couldn't even block a mountain pass to slow them down?? Now the US is bombing your territory. They came into your heartland and killed a guy you were hiding and dragged his body away. You gonna do something about? No, 'cause doing nothing and pretending like the invader is actually a friend who's just happened to stop by, has been your defense mechanism for ever. There is no reason to think this time is going to be any different.

I think your confusing the history of Pakistan with the history of the land that is now India. I mean the area that is Pakistan has been attacked by anyone and everyone you can think of. The Greeks, persions, afghans, central Asians, Arabs, Mongols. The sad thing is, you didn't even put up a decent fight. Your ancestor fought in Porus' army? Well, he did a s**ty job of it 'cause Porus lost! Why do you think every pivotal battle on the subcontinent was fought at panipat? 'Cause every time some one showed up, you people just bent over and took it up the tailpipe. You couldn't even block a mountain pass to slow them down?? Now the US is bombing your territory. They came into your heartland and killed a guy you were hiding and dragged his body away. You gonna do something about? No, 'cause doing nothing and pretending like the invader is actually a friend who's just happened to stop by, has been your defense mechanism for ever. There is no reason to think this time is going to be any different.

Coming from an indian, who's weak civilization has been abused umpteen times, is a bit silly.

Sure, just not as silly as coming from a Pakistani who's never put up a fight. If just once you'd shown some courage, the history of the subcontinent would be so different. Too bad you never grew a pair :tsk:

LoL - coming from an indian very funny, the natural state of mind for you is servitude.

Sure, just not as silly as coming from a Pakistani who's never put up a fight. If just once you'd shown some courage, the history of the subcontinent would be so different. Too bad you never grew a pair :tsk:
So true, I mean how weak are these guys though I am proud of my Punjabi heritage, but some guys claim that their ancestors were shown light by Arab invaders, forgetting it was not light ,instead a danda and loads of chittar at a place where sun don't shine.

LoL - coming from an indian very funny, the natural state of mind for you is servitude.

Again, you're thinking of a Pakistani, not an Indian. Thats why you used to be pagans, then became Hindus, then Buddhists, then back to hindu, then Muslims. Being somebody's slave is your natural state of existence. Used to slaves of the U.S. Now China. Being ruled by someone else is your thing. That's probably the biggest reason why Pakistan is struggling with having to rule it's own country. Everyone blames religious extremism. That's not it. You haven't been free in thousands of years. It's hard to get out of that state of mind. Work on it. In a couple thousand years you may learn what it means to be free and live with dignity.

Again, you're thinking of a Pakistani, not an Indian. Thats why you used to be pagans, then became Hindus, then Buddhists, then back to hindu, then Muslims. Being somebody's slave is your natural state of existence. Used to slaves of the U.S. Now China. Being ruled by someone else is your thing. That's probably the biggest reason why Pakistan is struggling with having to rule it's own country. Everyone blames religious extremism. That's not it. You haven't been free in thousands of years. It's hard to get out of that state of mind. Work on it. In a couple thousand years you may learn what it means to be free and live with dignity.
Man u just smothered a "Pure One" (Pure as in after his ancestors got a million shafts in their tail pipe). Looks like he is suffering with Down's Syndrome. Decades of in-breading has to show up somewhere !!

If India does attack Pakistan it will be the end game for the subcontinent, losses at both sides will be tremendous.....

Coward Indian army never ever can attack Pakistan!
After all, Pakistan is not like Palestine or Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir. Indian can only cry like little babies 7 days a week & 365 days a year "Mar Gya Pakistan" Mar Gya Pakistan"

They (Indian) showing their army only breve into their bollywood movies against Pakistan.

Poor deluded indian, all that foreign domination has you in a tizzy.

Man u just smothered a "Pure One" (Pure as in after his ancestors got a million shafts in their tail pipe). Looks like he is suffering with Down's Syndrome. Decades of in-breading has to show up somewhere !!

Please don't talk about your family in this manner, it is not good for your relatives.

So true, I mean how weak are these guys though I am proud of my Punjabi heritage, but some guys claim that their ancestors were shown light by Arab invaders, forgetting it was not light ,instead a danda and loads of chittar at a place where sun don't shine.

You like talking about "danda's" - talking from experience.

‪#‎Indian‬ Army plan 'was leaked to ‪#‎Pakistan‬ last year by ‪#‎ISI‬ mole' Pakistan Army countered quickly. Indian Army plan 'was leaked to Pakistan last year by ISI mole' | Daily Mail Online via Grocott's Mail Online
It was noticed that within a few hours, the Pakistan Army had begun redeploying its troops to counter the Indian plan.
Alarm bells started ringing in the Indian Army about the shocking “leak”. The Army chief immediately informed the defence minister, who then briefed then prime minister Manmohan Singh.
A meeting of the Army top brass was later held with Manmohan Singh, who visited the DGMO war room. The Army managed to identify the “mole”, who was a senior officer who had leaked the operational details to ISI. He was court-martialled.
As a follow-up step, the security of the entire South Block was beefed up with the installation of CCTV cameras.
Then DGMO lt. Gen. (retd.) Vinod Bhatia said: “The leak did happen… there is always an insider hand”.
But Antony chose not to give details.
“I do not comment…I don’t want to say anything now”.
Former Army chief General Bikram Singh also preferred not to talk about the incident.
“I retired a year ago, check with the Army headquarters,” he said.
Asked if the minutes between the then defence minister and the Army chief in February 2014 were leaked, the then DGMO Bhatia said: “No security system is foolproof. A leak did happen, how it happened is a different matter, but I can assure you whenever this kind of leak happens, we do re-check our security system and make it foolproof. Whatever happened that time, shouldn’t have happened. We will ensure this doesn’t happen again.”
When asked if there was a lapse and whether it was an insider job, he replied: “There is an old saying ‘ghar ka bhedi lanka dhaye’. There is always insider hand, why does he do it? How does he do it? Whom does he do it for? Important thing is it’s an insider job. I cannot reveal the steps taken publicly, but steps were taken. It is almost a year, but whenever information is leaked, the system will be corrected.”

Pak rank 14. Ind rank 4 and these jokers want to compare! Its like comparing rats with elephants. When they realize how small they are they will talk about nukes and call for Papa China....

Back
Top Bottom