What's new

What If India Attacks Pakistan?

relax we have no intention to go to war or punish pakistan the way pakistanies want us to rather we have amny other ideas to prolong there suffering if they try to be over advanturous but if they start it no dought we will have a few effects but there wont be any pakistan on owr east for next 1000 years
guru your changing for the best, finally you speak sense. keep it going lad. :tup: :coffee:

no dought we will have a few effects but there wont be any pakistan on owr east for next 1000 years

I've already mentioned this in the past and I've read this in Christendom online articles, who are cheer-leading Hindustanis about they will survive and Pakistan won't exist, sitting 1000 of miles away.

If Hindustan thinks it can survive then what is it waiting for? The reality is Hindustan knows our capabilities, they will NOT exist and neither will Pakistan. This trash about you can survive and we'll be dead is another fairy tale considering they themselves say we have more nukes and they know our missiles can hit every inch of Hindustan.

If you still doubt it, try us!

I've already mentioned this in the past and I've read this in Christendom online articles, who are cheer-leading Hindustanis about they will survive and Pakistan won't exist, sitting 1000 of miles away.

If Hindustan thinks it can survive then what is it waiting for? The reality is Hindustan knows our capabilities, they will NOT exist and neither will Pakistan. This trash about you can survive and we'll be dead is another fairy tale considering they themselves say we have more nukes and they know our missiles can hit every inch of Hindustan.

If you still doubt it, try us!
we dont need to boast or flash owr nuclear capability to anyone let alone muhib e watan pakistani members like you on any forum as they say : if a jackal comes and starts challenging a lion dosent means lion goes to fight him .... agge aap khud samjhdaar ho ..... kyon hain :azn: :sarcastic:

this thread still alive... damn Haq source is Indian blogger and Indian blogger source is Haq blog....

This thread reminds me of the turks threatening the Russians in the other thread.

we dont need to boast or flash owr nuclear capability to anyone let alone muhib e watan pakistani members like you on any forum as they say : if a jackal comes and starts challenging a lion dosent means lion goes to fight him .... agge aap khud samjhdaar ho ..... kyon hain :azn: :sarcastic:

Ajeeb insaan hai! You're the one who's talking about 1000 year extermination of us and then back tracks. There is a saying in our parts, 'kar bert kar githr bhi sher banjatha'.

You people are NO lions, there was a terrorist attack on Bombay that murdered hundreds of innocent people and your gormant blamed us and yet you did nothing. This is the thing, githr talks and sher acts. Borth farak hai!

P.S I'm using the terrorist attack as a point and I totally condemned ANY coward who targets civilians. I know your Army is good at attacking women like veshi, drendai. But the only difference between your terrorist Army is, yours attacks women, and the terrorists kills indiscriminately.

Ajeeb insaan hai! You're the one who's talking about 1000 year extermination of us and then back tracks. There is a saying in our parts, 'kar bert kar githr bhi sher banjatha'.

You people are NO lions, there was a terrorist attack on Bombay that murdered hundreds of innocent people and your gormant blamed us and yet you did nothing. This is the thing, githr talks and sher acts. Borth farak hai!

P.S I'm using the terrorist attack as a point and I totally condemned ANY coward who targets civilians. I know your Army is good at attacking women like veshi, drendai. But the only difference between your terrorist Army is, yours attacks women, and the terrorists kills indiscriminately.
koi baat nahi bachhe itna gussa theek nahee ... sach ko sehne ki taqat jis din paida ker loge us din tum kuch aur hoge aur tumhara muaashrra aur mulk kuch aur hoga ... kya samjhe :azn: :sarcastic:

Islamabad will pay $70 million per aircraft under the proposed follow-on sale, including the latest F100-229 “increased performance engine” and 14 joint helmet-mounted cueing systems. Other equipment includes eight Northrop Grumman APG-68(V)9 mechanically-scanned, long-range radars and eight Exelis ALQ-211(V)9 advanced integrated defensive electronic warfare suites.

“The proposed sale improves Pakistan's capability to meet current and future security threats,” the DSCA notice says. “These additional F-16 aircraft will facilitate operations in all-weather, non-daylight environments, provide a self-defence/area suppression capability and enhance Pakistan’s ability to conduct counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism operations.”

US State Department approves F-16 sale to Pakistan

India spends 8 times more on defence as compared to Pakistan yet Pakistan has almost the same number of tanks + numerical advantage in gunships, self propelled howitzers ....others the difference is merely 1.5:1 or at max 2:1 , despite Pak being a smaller country, this shows Indian spending isn't effective, the stuff they purchase isnt worth the buck. Imagine their top supplier is US, they didnt buy any decent offensive weapon from them all these years except P8 anti sub warfare aircraft. Now compare the Pakistani acquisitions from US, which consist mostly of offensive weapons from MRAPS, F-16s, AIM 120 C, M109 Self propelled howitzers, cobras, super cobras, AH1-Z vipers plus tons of stuff. It is pretty embarrassing for Indians that an adversary with a smaller population, economy has done more effective & better acquisitions with limited economic resources.

What if India attacks Pakistan ? Really Good question but I have a counter question that is

What if we nuke India in return ??????

Any Answers ??????????????????????:coffee: :coffee:

What if India attacks Pakistan ? Really Good question but I have a counter question that is

What if we nuke India in return ??????

Any Answers ??????????????????????:coffee: :coffee:
In reataliation there is no pakistan in world map. Thats all, what else... Ha ha ha

India spends 8 times more on defence as compared to Pakistan yet Pakistan has almost the same number of tanks + numerical advantage in gunships, self propelled howitzers ....others the difference is merely 1.5:1 or at max 2:1 , despite Pak being a smaller country, this shows Indian spending isn't effective, the stuff they purchase isnt worth the buck. Imagine their top supplier is US, they didnt buy any decent offensive weapon from them all these years except P8 anti sub warfare aircraft. Now compare the Pakistani acquisitions from US, which consist mostly of offensive weapons from MRAPS, F-16s, AIM 120 C, M109 Self propelled howitzers, cobras, super cobras, AH1-Z vipers plus tons of stuff. It is pretty embarrassing for Indians that an adversary with a smaller population, economy has done more effective & better acquisitions with limited economic resources.
3/4 of your aircrafts are 3rd Generation legacy of 70s, similarly low cost Chinese tanks including ancient T 59 which you upgraded to to AZ standard with only 300 ~ AK a mutation design of Russian Tank with 3rd party component.

Only advantage you have is SPGs and somewhat with older version of Cobra.

As for AIM 120 this is inferior to Russian R 77/RRV AE and R 27 E in service with IAF.

In a democratic set up military acquisitions are accountable to parliament and CAG.I don't think you know what CAG means as most of the Pak was under dictatorship.

Pakistan's spending on defense is over 3% of its GDP, whereas India spends about 1.8% of its GDP on defense.

The difference in the percentage is the reason why each year India is pulling ahead of Pakistan in economy. We spend on development. Pakistan is a security state held hostage by its military which soaks up over 40% of its national budget.

Back
Top Bottom