What's new

what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?

If Entire Punjab was part of Pakistan, and complete Kashmir then both Pakistan and India must be living now like Canada and USA,.........
I curse Red Cliffe every time hostilities occur between both nations.......
I don't think Hindus and Sikhs will be comfortable in Pakistan.Not East Punjab,if only the Kashmir problem was solved during 1947,may be Pakistan and India must be living now like Canada and USA,..........

well, most of Pakistanis told me that CRA is a lunatic but jinnah wanted to Whole Punjab, western Rajasthan (he even proposed deal to many rajput kings AFAIK) and Western Gujarat (his native land and heartland of Economic Activities in West Arabian Sea.

so my question is what if both Punjab and W.Gujarat joined Pakistan ?

What / who is CRA ?

Next, the intent of this thread is not understood .

You are seeing Punjab, Marwar ( not Marwad) and Gujarat as they exist today. Back then they were different. The principle states in E Punjab were Patiala & to an extent kapurthala. You are advised to read and understand their boundaries , revenue & political leanings.

Yes , Jinnah did make proposals to various rulers & there was nothing wrong in that. He was doing what he felt was best for his nation. States like Bikaner whose rulers had benevolently spent money in creating things like the Gang Canal etc were keen to retain the headworks so that the effort did not go waste.

Similarly Gujarat had numerous states. Baroda being the largest,

Unless you seek specific inputsthreads such as these with a ' what if' intent will soon slip into a troll fest.

I am not in favor of the current events in South Asia , nor the one as per the title.

South Asia is a Mess .

South Asia is under developed in terms of Politics , which is hurting the Economic and Social prosperity of South Asia .

South Asia needs a powerful and tough ruler who can take tough decisions .
Parliamentary Democracy is not suiting South Asia .
Clash of ideologies ( Of different Parties ) and desire of power is ruining South Asia .
To boost this , we have huge number of Stupid and backward people .

00 (63).gif

People of East Punjab, marwad and Gujarat were too smart to see right through the snake oil Jinnah Saab tried to sell "you are free to go temples and blah blah..." It's good that we brushed secularism's hair and pulled their cheeks for the last time before we sent them packing back in 1947. Only regret is Western UP couldn't do the same, we should have cleared Deoband and Bariely while we had a free hand, but like they say it'll be done in its sweet time.

Not interested, only east punjab as vassel state (like BD is to india) maybe few want, but no gujrat or rajhastan ,

What made you think BD is vassel of India? Maybe you are vassel of China and USA, that is why?

PS, its not "Vassel" but "Vassal". First learn a bit English.

What made you think BD is vassel of India? Maybe you are vassel of China and USA, that is why?

PS, its not "Vassel" but "Vassal". First learn a bit English.

see u know the spelling of what u are... :D

i even dont know spelling :D

Rest i dont need any certification of Bengalis on what my country is... its mutually agreed fact between Pakistani and Indian members on PDF that BD is a vassel state of India.. nor Indians deny that neither Pakistanis contest that claim.. i think Indian and Pakistan member would agree with me at-least what i have read on this forum..

see u know the spelling of what u are... :D

i even dont know spelling :D

Rest i dont need any certification of Bengalis on what my country is... its mutually agreed fact between Pakistani and Indian members on PDF that BD is a vassel state of India.. nor Indians deny that neither Pakistanis contest that claim.. i think Indian and Pakistan member would agree with me at-least what i have read on this forum..

Good happy trolling on parallel universe called PDF. I consider PDF as anti BD forum, you made my point right again

Good happy trolling on parallel universe called PDF. I consider PDF as anti BD forum, you made my point right again

i have no interest in BD matters... so for me only source of any info on BD is PDF ...

What is this? and why should we be part of Bharat by default?

as for India, Hind and Hinsdustan, these are terms for whole subcontinent which was always divided between different kingdoms as its today... it was divided even during brits rule between 565 princely states... and Mughals to have Rajput allies kingdoms and Rajput enemy kingdoms not to mention south have thier owb rulers... even before Muslim when whole of Subcontinent have no Muslim Indian subcontinent was divided between kingdoms...

What is this? and why should we be part of Bharat by default?

as for India, Hind and Hinsdustan, these are terms for whole subcontinent which was always divided between different kingdoms as its today... it was divided even during brits rule between 565 princely states... and Mughals to have Rajput allies kingdoms and Rajput enemy kingdoms not to mention south have thier owb rulers... even before Muslim when whole of Subcontinent have no Muslim Indian subcontinent was divided between kingdoms...

Hind and Hindustan comes from Farsi. The same when you speak in Sanskrit/Hindi is Bharat.

Just like Beijing/Pekin etc etc.

The ancient record, mention Bharat as one state, till Afghanistan, which had many princely states, just like now but simply known as States. The Kings used to marry their daughters to other Kingdoms. This showed the unity.

Of course wars did happen, because there was no democracy and when democracy came all these states joined together. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom