What's new

What if All parties join hands for the sake to make Pakistan better?

AZ1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

what are you smoking these days?

what are you smoking these days?
56433fb7bd86ef20008c914b

Hi,

and so..

These folks don't care about Pakistan.

The collective IQ would not be sufficient. Pakistan has been on a steady decline since the Brits left. Easier to destroy than build. no hope.

more than that - I would suggest to tie down an elected person's compensation/re election directly tied to the output they give.
that was the purpose of democracy anyways
- what was promised during elections? - this is the basis for being elected
- how much of this was completed? attempted? or at least given attention to? - this is the basis for re-election

I don't think this is being followed with multiple coups and political engineering.
rhetoric and mud slinging being used as basis for votes and winning elections reposes no faith in any government

Hi,

and so..

Even if your dreams come true, say the angels descend down and grant it, I don't know how it will solve any other problem (besides stopping infighting).

Have you ever wondered why Pakistan has not had a new political leader in over 30 years? It's the same cockroach jahil families and their minions.
I know but if you check the history its ppp and pmln pulling legs and they never finished the terms until last two and then pti didnt finish it how can we expect investment and any improvement if we dont even have stability? like in one month everything fine, next month govt removed.

this is not how country can progress only public suffering.

FnP8D3RacAU397k.jpeg

from tomorrow

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom