What's new

What If 24 Su-35 bought by China are for PAF ? Just my thoughts

The crux of discussion is that if China can't sell any Su 27 variant to Pak even then we have requirement for any Air superiority platform which USA shall not provide so we have only viable option left is Russians they may provide us Su35 in limited numbers i.e 24 the numbers can be increased later on with limited purchases as we are doing with F16s. Further Pak has advantage that if Russia stops supply of spare to us in future we may still be able to keep them operational by help from China as we did in the past with our F16s or Iran with their 70s era US fighter jets.

Here are some alternate views to Russia selling to Pakistan, via China.

1) In the event of hostilities (God forbid), China leases the Su-35, along with other aircraft to Pakistan. And trust me PLAAF will be fighting with the PAF, no two ways about it.

2) When push is nearing shove, the Su-35's arrive on a "routine" exercise, and then hostilities breakout.

3) The Su-35's are in China, and hostilities break out. PLAAF attacks India.

Any which way you look at it, it doesn't look good for India.

Here are some alternate views to Russia selling to Pakistan, via China.

1) In the event of hostilities (God forbid), China leases the Su-35, along with other aircraft to Pakistan. And trust me PLAAF will be fighting with the PAF, no two ways about it.

2) When push is nearing shove, the Su-35's arrive on a "routine" exercise, and then hostilities breakout.

3) The Su-35's are in China, and hostilities break out. PLAAF attacks India.

Any which way you look at it, it doesn't look good for India.

China will NEVER get into a direct fight with India over Pakistan. You can mark my words for it. If they did that, it'll be dream come true for the Indians as they want to see a weakened China. They'll ask the US and the US and Japan will jump in. Before it escalates to a Nuke war or a Third World War, half the Chinese navy and many squadrons of higher tier jets would be gone. No one wants to press the "HOT" button as it'll destroy the planet. But a limited conflict will take place, it will be VERY quick and will damage China's military projection a LOT.

The actual case, in the case of hostilities, China will tell India that Gawader has Chinese soldiers and civilians. India would respect that, as they wouldn't want China to fight them, and Gawader won't be attacked.

On SU-35, there are various ways to put them inside Pakistan. But it won't be the Chinese flying them, or the Chinese fighting with India over Pakistan.

Pakistanis need to start realizing, you are a nuke power and grow your country and power. China (who wants to be the next super power), loves you and all drama of friendship, but they won't risk their power status for Pakistan. The globe is too big to damage yourself over a close ally. They will, however, provide support to Pakistan obviously.

That is also the term first used when first mention of PAF link to SU-35 in 2013 by me which proves the rumour turns substantial.
Or maybe not. Since your rumour on the WS-13 was just that .. a rumour. Basically, you spend your entire time on Chinese internet forums trying to pick out this and that from their senior members and come claiming you know something..

Which in reality, apart from being a copy paste of the long term members in those forums you are nothing more.

Or maybe not. Since your rumour on the WS-13 was just that .. a rumour. Basically, you spend your entire time on Chinese internet forums trying to pick out this and that from their senior members and come claiming you know something..

Which in reality, apart from being a copy paste of the long term members in those forums you are nothing more.

I hate that bugger but even I won't put it as bluntly as that. :lol:

Bravo !

As if you know more for the Chinese military development? Can you understand a single words of Chinese? The engine info I got is more mouth of AVIC chairman or their deputy. If you think your words is more credible than AVIC chairman or their deputy. Go ahead and tells us what you know about China aviation and military progress. I am not going to stop you. :enjoy:

I hate that bugger but even I won't put it as bluntly as that. :lol:

Bravo !

When it comes to such fanboyish ideals, there are plenty amok. Sadly for folks that like, I need to spend less than 3 minutes on the respective "Insider"(or my cousin zheng who works in the CAC cafeteria said so) type forums rumours to end.

When it comes to such fanboyish ideals, there are plenty amok. Sadly for folks that like, I need to spend less than 3 minutes on the respective "Insider"(or my cousin zheng who works in the CAC cafeteria said so) type forums rumours to end.
Now somebody brag connection when use anonymous Chinese to claim he knows more than Lin Zuoming, chairman of AVIC?

So when AVIC are going to place you as Chairman, tell me? :lol:

When are you actually going to post something relevant when you are caught with your pants down? Since that is often.
When did I caught with my pants down? Do you even understand what the Chairman of AVIC talks in that video. I can 100% sure, you dont even understand a single word of Chinese. So how can you claim you know more than me a Chinese analysis regards to China military development. Chinese takes pride in their language and hardly any development of our scientific achievement and military progress are posted in other language. So you still want to claim you know more than me when regards to Chinese military?

When did I caught with my pants down? Do you even understand what the Chairman of AVIC talks in that video. I can 100% sure, you dont even understand a single word of Chinese. So how can you claim you know more than me a Chinese analysis regards to China military development. Chinese takes pride in their language and hardly any development of our scientific achievement and military progress are posted in other language. So you still want to claim you know more than me when regards to Chinese military?
Absolutely. Because whatever he says in that AVIC video.. it has NOTHING to do with the Su-35 rumour you are blabbering about. Or shall I ask a more trustworthy member to re-affirm that? @Chinese-Dragon

Absolutely. Because whatever he says in that AVIC video.. it has NOTHING to do with the Su-35 rumour you are blabbering about. Or shall I ask a more trustworthy member to re-affirm that? @Chinese-Dragon

When did I say this video is related to Su-35? Look at your post. Since you want to bring in WS-13, shouldn't this video tied to WS-13? As I say, you dont't even know a single Chinese and don't even have a single clue of real Chinese military development. All your so call info is just shabby understanding from bias english translation side.

When did I say this video is related to Su-35? Look at your post. Since you want to bring in WS-13, shouldn't this video tied to WS-13? As I say, you dont't even know a single Chinese and don't even have a single clue of real Chinese military development. All your so call info is just shabby understanding from bias english translation side.

For the WS-13 I would stick to my own countrymen and their assessment of the equipment. After all, if it is the Chairman of AVIC.. he can lie about his product to make it sound that they have really achieved something. The biggest slap on your claim of WS-13 is from the supposed primary customer for it.. which is Pakistan. Our airforce thinks it is totally shabby in terms of reliability compared to its Russian counterparts.. until you can improve that; your claims by AVIC or by the premier himself have no weight.

Which also proves that all you do is copy paste from these Chinese forums and associated media and claim it to be "insider" sources.

Which then begs the conclusion that there is nothing to your Su-35 rumour, just like the many other rumours than what you see and hear.

Now, for all those who are interested in a realistic assessment instead of "Dont worry be happy".. the Su-35 was brought up during the visits by our officials to Russia.. but the Russians let us know that the Indians would shoot the idea down in its initial stages and that is EXACTLY what happened.

Not to mention that we have no interest in an aircraft that is from the same factory and logistics base that the Indians have a major fleet from and are suffering from logistics issues for it.

So no, I may or may not know anything.. but clearly you don't either.

Lets hope for the best, but I would love to see SU35 in PAF colors. Not only that PD should try to acquire new air defence system & other military hardware from Russia to enhance the security of the province.

Back
Top Bottom