What's new

What has America done for Pakistan?

Not only backed but installed in the name of democracy which was the best revenge for pakistan:hitwall:

America has given $21 billion in civilian & military aid in 10 years in Pakistan, whereas Pakistan has had to incur losses of $69 billion since 2001 for fighting America's war.

You chose to fight with America, It was your decision you are responsible for it..

America is currently withholding reimbursements of upto $300 million from Pakistan, for services Pakistan provided to them. America has not paid the billions it has cost Pakistan for the infrastructure damage for supplying the supplies to Pakistan.

America clear bills after checking it, I read an article in this forum that America reject false bill..

America has not paid taxes on any of the supplies going through Pakistan into Afghanistan.

You tax them, who is stopping ur govt..

It has also ditched Pakistan 4 times in history, when Pakistan needed America to be there.

O is it??? They gave you weapon, they tried to make you independent.. every time Pakistan become stable, they start war with India.. You lost all advantage gain from America in last 4 war, What America can do?? They sent there 7th fleet to crush India, but before they reached India, War was over..

Among many other things. Oh, how can I forget? Killing lots of innocent civilians in drone strikes,

Drone strikes are approved by pakistani Govt and Miitary (+ ISI), Ur minister claim that your F16 Blk52 can't bring down Drones...

letting terrorists infiltrate into Pakistan from Afghanistan, & giving them safe havens in Kunar & Nuristan. Forcing the release of a ex-Blackwater & CIA agent, who was about to supply some nuclear material to terrorists.
:argh::argh::argh::argh:

reply Inline...

I have been giving the american pakistani relationship some thought since a few days ago that I posted that this relationship was doing my head in.

I think an apt discription of this relationship is to describe this relationship as that one between a drug dealer(US) and a junkie (pakistan). Hense we need a doctor(China) to help us get off the addiction.

It is more like changing the drug dealer.........doctor charges fee........china is not doing it.........just the same USA did in first couple of decadez to Pakistan

We done enough

Now we want to sit back and put our feet on table and drink tea

Dobby%2Bon%2Bbed.jpg

Kreature has no master now...... CERATURE will slap anyone telling CREATURE what to do !!! :agree:
A NUCLEAR SLAP

The article says this:

1. Pakistan was born a weak state. Soon after independence, Pakistan’s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah asked the US, in a letter sent with his emissary, for $2 billion in military and financial aid.

2. From 1954 to 1956, the US gave Pakistan about $1400 million in military aid.

3. During the 1971 war, a carrier task force of America’s Seventh Fleet that included nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Enterprise, several destroyers and nuclear-powered attack submarine Gurnard arrived in the Bay of Bengal in support of Pakistan. But Pakistan Army surrendered a day later.

4. In the 1980s, after Pakistan rejected a $400 million aid package as peanuts, more than $6 billion flew into the country along with weapons.

5. received more than $14 billion in military aid and reimbursements, 17 F-16 aircraft and artillery equipment despite substantial doubts on its commitment to the war on terror.

According to the article, Pakistan has been getting aid and all the help from US from day 1!
And the world's most wanted was found near military acadamy in A'Bad. This is what Pakistan has done for US!

The article says this:

According to the article, Pakistan has been getting aid and all the help from US from day 1!
And the world's most wanted was found near military acadamy in A'Bad. This is what Pakistan has done for US!

Like wise, India Blaming Pakistan for everything, And the terrorists found with in your military, Col Purhoi and his gang.

Why misleading title??????????

the news is "What has America done for Pakistan?"'

Troll attempt?

Major sahib- i didn't get the source- please post it-

Like wise, India Blaming Pakistan for everything, And the terrorists found with in your military, Col Purhoi and his gang.

You're right sir, WE found them. Some country did not have to carry the unilateral strike to catch or kill them.

I would like to remind you that the thread is not about Col Purohit and his gang, its about what Pakistan has done for US hence I mentioned A'Bad case.

You're right sir, WE found them. Some country did not have to carry the unilateral strike to catch or kill them.

I would like to remind you that the thread is not about Col Purohit and his gang, its about what Pakistan has done for US hence I mentioned A'Bad case.

Since your senses and your logical thinking and common sense (which seems very uncommon in you) can't get you look Behind Osama Bin Laden, and you can not see the 5000+ Pakistani Army Men Killed in War of Terror and Hundreds of Intelligence officials killed in the War of Terror and thousands of Pakistani Civilians Displaced, Killed in War of Terror, so i suggest you to Stop making non sense claims and leave honorably from here unless you are given shut up call.

P.S. Pakistani Army and Government was only found of Intelligence failure. Not for giving Shelter to OBL. This kind of Major Intelligence failure happens every where. The Big Examples Are, 9/11, American knew but could not stop the attack, London attacks, Your Mumbai attacks.

This argument goes both ways. We have done more than enough for the Americans as well. At the end of the day, its about safeguarding ones' interests. The Americans obviously do a much better job of this than our leadership. Its unfortunate but today Pakistan has nothing to show for all the aid it has received while mortgaging itself to the Americans.

Americans have smelt blood and know that Pakistan, with its less than credible leadership, which can always be cowed or aided (with dunda and gajjars), can be pushed into attaining their goals. I like the idea of having convergence of interests with the Americans, however we should have a better leverage than mortgaging ourselves constantly. Many thoughts come to mind on how better leverage can be attained, however it does not look like either side is moving in that direction. I hope I am proven wrong though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom