What's new

What happens if any indian govt agrees to cede Kashmir?

You just spat on the graves of thousands of dead soldiers of the country that birthed you and your previous generations.

Im glad you're gone.

Don't know how you went on that tangent. But okay...whatever makes you sleep better at night.

You just spat on the graves of thousands of dead soldiers of the country that birthed you and your previous generations.
Why is it so hard for you to accept criticism of Indian policies and instead resort to 'emotional blackmail' of 'you spat on this country and its soldiers'?

Many of the German & Japanese soldiers that fought in WW II were some of the finest soldiers out there, yet they served in causes that we now recognize as depraved and disgusting. They served in those causes on the orders of their governments, as do Indian soldiers in J&K.

Blame & criticize the successive Indian governments that have ordered Indian soldiers to die and commit atrocities upon an occupied people, not those Indians that point out the crimes of Indian politicians/governments in ordering those deployments.

Why is it so hard for you to accept criticism of Indian policies and instead resort to 'emotional blackmail' of 'you spat on this country and its soldiers'?

Many of the German & Japanese soldiers that fought in WW II were some of the finest soldiers out there, yet they served in causes that we now recognize as depraved and disgusting. They served in those causes on the orders of their governments, as do Indian soldiers in J&K.

Blame & criticize the successive Indian governments that have ordered Indian soldiers to die and commit atrocities upon an occupied people, not those Indians that point out the crimes of Indian politicians/governments in ordering those deployments.

being an Indian " why do we need to criticize Indian policies?"

99% Indian do not believe on any partition based on the religious. Also, Jammu and kashmir was integrated with the legal process

It will be in-logical to even link Indian army as same same Germany or Japan army ( WW2).

I could give many examples where the army killed many people when arm struggle started against the Nation including in Pakistan.

Will you consider those army as same as German or Japani army's?

Now, about Kashmir... Yes! I agreed that they are suffering but who is responsible?

If you ask me then I would say, both nations ( India and Pakistan). One country supporting arm struggle and providing arms to innocent people and other, killing own people because they are challenging to the Nation. Deployed more army, more army means lots of difficulty to kashmiri people on a daily basis.
Now
Now, only Innocent people of Kashmiri is suffering because it has became a political ground of both nations. No one will get anything but Kashmiri only will suffer and struggle on a daily basis..

Most Indian Muslims are radically opposed to Kashmir being with anyone but us
How do you know that? LOL.

In fact, most of us want the Kashmiris to decide it and view the State's position as immoral and untenable.

thousands of dead soldiers of the country that birthed you and your previous generations.
What?

You want us to celebrate the rapes of Kashmiri women and torture instead?

Especially just for being Muslim and challenging Hindutva rule?

99% Indian do not believe on any partition based on the religious. Also, Jammu and kashmir was integrated with the legal process

It will be in-logical to even link Indian army as same same Germany or Japan army ( WW2).

I could give many examples where the army killed many people when arm struggle started against the Nation including in Pakistan.

Now, about Kashmir... Yes! I agreed that they are suffering but who is responsible?

If you ask me then I would say, both nations ( India and Pakistan). One country supporting arm struggle and providing arms to innocent people and other, killing own people because they are challenging to the Nation. Deployed more army, more army means lots of difficulty to kashmiri people on a daily basis.
Now
Now, only Innocent people of Kashmiri is suffering because it has became a political ground of both nations. No one will get anything but Kashmiri only will suffer and struggle on a daily basis..
The only peaceful solution would be to have a independent or autonomous Muslim province of all of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh so that the people can decide for themselves.

Is it that hard?

Waiting to have fun.

My first promise (oath) when normalcy returns is to do a solo or two guy bike tour (15-21 days) through Kashmir (leh and Spiti etc are done and dusted multiple times).

I want to start a thread here with photos of the whole state It's nature. It's people. It's old temples. And dargahs. Orchards. And mountains, mountains, mountains.

I want our Pakistani brothers to share in it. Because it is part of their legacy and heritage as well.

Without malice.

@VCheng (biker boy) @I.R.A (mountain boy)

I would be happy to join such a ride, should it ever be possible in my lifetime, while I am able to do so. :tup:

The game is playing by some people in Kashmir since 1989 after Soviet withdrew from Afghanistan.

People are living in safe house across border but sadly, because of them... Kashmiri are suffering.

Kashmiri will not get any benefits but will suffer more!
Oh little baby as if you and your gov are so innocent that problems in Kashmir are due from across the loc

stupid logic , your gov is the reason of new wave , no one is in lockdown from almost more than 5 month across the border but you bloody gov based on hindu rss ideology have created all this mess

Pakistan is enjoying your army moral and daily beating lol

Now
Kashmiri and Kashmir will get freedom from rss Indian terrorists in Kashmir

Had Kashmir issue been resolved at partition then my opinion is that the bulk of Indo-Pak hostilities would have never happened.
British like to fuk people over religion. Israel Palestine, India Pakistan, a lot of the colonies divided by the brits are royally fuked up.

How do you know that? LOL.

In fact, most of us want the Kashmiris to decide it and view the State's position as immoral and untenable.

What?

You want us to celebrate the rapes of Kashmiri women and torture instead?

Especially just for being Muslim and challenging Hindutva rule?

The only peaceful solution would be to have a independent or autonomous Muslim province of all of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh so that the people can decide for themselves.

Is it that hard?

Only peaceful solution would be not arm to Kashmiri. If no arm struggling mean no need of army in Kashmir as before 1989. A common Kashmiri does not have being an Indian but they are fed up to live under army control area.

Anyone will be against the army if you see them on a daily basis and it will affect your life. So, I don't blame to Kashmiri but few arm people and their supporters who does provides arms

Oh little baby as if you and your gov are so innocent that problems in Kashmir are due from across the loc

stupid logic , your gov is the reason of new wave , no one is in lockdown from almost more than 5 month across the border but you bloody gov based on hindu rss ideology have created all this mess

Pakistan is enjoying your army moral and daily beating lol

Kashmiri and Kashmir will get freedom from rss Indian terrorists in Kashmir

I know your army is enjoying.. Because they are not directly fighting but innocent Kashmiri. Ultimately, those arm Kashmiri will be killed and Pak army will not loose anything!

Sadly, we will needed to kill our people only because they are brainwashed and due to money taken the arm against the army.

Let us be brutally honest here, Pakistan wants Kashir because a) religious camaraderie b) securing the water source of Kashmir c) sticking it to a long time rival

India wants Kashmir because a) Water b) Pride c) sticking it to a long time rival

Talks and talks and threats have yielded nothing so far. Despite some keyboard warriors claims here that nukes will solve everything, even a brief nuclear exchange would serve no other purpose than population control.

It's time for all 3 parties to go back to the drawing board to find a win win situation for everyone while saving face with their constituents.

Let us be brutally honest here, Pakistan wants Kashir because a) religious camaraderie b) securing the water source of Kashmir c) sticking it to a long time rival

India wants Kashmir because a) Water b) Pride c) sticking it to a long time rival

Talks and talks and threats have yielded nothing so far. Despite some keyboard warriors claims here that nukes will solve everything, even a brief nuclear exchange would serve no other purpose than population control.

It's time for all 3 parties to go back to the drawing board to find a win win situation for everyone while saving face with their constituents.

Even I Agreed!

Since, Pakistan and India will never accept any agreement if they will ask to give their part of Kashmir.

So always suggest that :
1. Both countries should ceasefire on the borders.
2. Both countries continue administrator on their part of Kashmir with support from local police.
3. Army should be withdraw from the both sides.
4. Give Kashmiri to a additional identity's card so that they can travel both sides of Kashmir with minimum security checks at border.( like wise States to States checking)

Kashmiri will be more than happy to accept. They don't want to see army in the valley and accept to bear the daily interruptions.

Last edited:
That's India's problem.
Plebiscite is the main, best way possible and forward, for Kashmir, from Pakistan's stance. Otherwise you can expect war at any point, at some point, in the future.

Another solution, which could work is a unified Kashmir wherein there is no border between Pakistan and India, the citizens can choose to have either Pakistani or Indian citizenship, and likewise the Government is a joint Government, and it is administered jointly with free crossings. Since Kashmir is the core of all problems between Pakistan and India, it will bring an end to trouble.

I don't see anything else. Some people say that declaring the current boundaries as international border is a solution. I don't think it is. It doesn't solve the problem in essence at all, that is who Kashmir belongs to.
It is India's problem. And India is not seeking Pakistani help. India is solving it. With new residency laws in place, give it a few decades and you will see non-traditional 'Kashmiris'.

India is on its way to solve this problem once and for all.

Only peaceful solution would be not arm to Kashmiri. If no arm struggling mean no need of army in Kashmir as before 1989. A common Kashmiri does not have being an Indian but they are fed up to live under army control area.

Anyone will be against the army if you see them on a daily basis and it will affect your life. So, I don't blame to Kashmiri but few arm people and their supporters who does provides arms

I know your army is enjoying.. Because they are not directly fighting but innocent Kashmiri. Ultimately, those arm Kashmiri will be killed and Pak army will not loose anything!

Sadly, we will needed to kill our people only because they are brainwashed and due to money taken the arm against the army.
Nice story lol
These innocent men You are talking about are in curfew with their families by Indian terrorists army from months

why didn’t you speak of that ? Oh your nationality comes in your way to speak the truth lol

they are killed right and left by terrorists army in Kashmir and they have taken arms now to fight for freedom And you know what ? when a nation takes arms in hand for freedom , nothing can stop that , not even terrorists army

enjoy the show which is given to Kashmiri people by your PM in golden plate lol

Even I Agreed!

Since, Pakistan and India will never accept any agreement if they will ask to give their part of Kashmir.

So always suggest that :
1. Both countries should ceasefire on the borders.
2. Both countries continue administrator on their part of Kashmir with support from local police.
3. Army should be withdraw from the both sides.
4. Give Kashmiri to a additional identity's card so that they can travel both sides of Kashmir with minimum security checks at border.( like wise States to States checking)

Kashmiri will be more than happy to accept. They don't want to see army in the valley and accept to bear the daily interruptions.
Lol
I see a losing side last attempt to hold on
Just like British did with 10 years of rule under British to softly transfer of power lol

they failed as well, why would winning side accept this ? And the winning side is Kashmiri people , they will take total control of Kashmir say their say
Why would they believe terrorists army and cunning enemy India? India failed to give them for 70 years what she accepted at UN when ran to it like a chicken 70 years ago

lol

You have seen them in action; do you think even a single bhakt will accept your counsel of good reason?

Nice story lol
These innocent men You are talking about are in curfew with their families by Indian terrorists army from months

why didn’t you speak of that ? Oh your nationality comes in your way to speak the truth lol

they are killed right and left by terrorists army in Kashmir and they have taken arms now to fight for freedom And you know what ? when a nation takes arms in hand for freedom , nothing can stop that , not even terrorists army

enjoy the show which is given to Kashmiri people by your PM in golden plate lol

Lol
I see a losing side last attempt to hold on
Just like British did with 10 years of rule under British to softly transfer of power lol

they failed as well, why would winning side accept this ? And the winning side is Kashmiri people , they will take total control of Kashmir say their say
Why would they believe terrorists army and cunning enemy India? India failed to give them for 70 years what she accepted at UN when ran to it like a chicken 70 years ago

lol

Wow...why wasn't indian army deployed in Kashmir before 1989. Army is deployed due to few arm people in Kashmir.

How many arm kashmiri are fighting against Indian army? It would not be more than 1 or 2 % of total kashmiri.

Being a human, I understand that kashmiri does hate Indian army but also, they have very valid reasons. Even I would never tolerate if army will interrupt me almost on a daily basis and it will affect my daily life.

However, it will be continued till few people will get arms. Also, army is deployed in Kashmir.

Pakistan will never get anything but arm kashmiri will be killed and few Indian police/army will be killed. Again, other kashmiri will join to Indian police and fight against these arm people.

Basically, one kashmiri will kill other kashmiri and it will go on! Moreover, kashmiri will be suffering due to dirty politics in the region.

As I said: one is down.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...iyaz-naikoo/story-DDclNHeKmVxEciyuSUGOkK.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom