What's new

What happens if any indian govt agrees to cede Kashmir?

Leave it!

You people look at one side of coin and we look at other side of coin.

The coin has two sides...
Our side ....Indian army does not kill innocent people in the Kashmir. But only those few people who are doing arm struggle against us.

There are many countries where arm struggle happening or happened. Even in Pakistan, but you will consider them as terrorist.

Finally, I would say that " dekhne ka apna apna nazariya hai, "terrorist or freedom fighter" words change hote hai apne apne sohuliyat ke hisab se.

that is what Indian media tells you that our army don’t kill innocent people in Kashmir

there are so many videos and proofs where Indian army killed , rapped innocents

time will tell who was on the right path

I mean sure, if that makes you happy. It barely affects India.

Now that laws allow for other Indians to migrate, just so you know, the longer you wait, the more there will be new residents of J&K. But if you're okay for 50 or 100 years, sure.

Indians are stinky and you can tell them apart, even after 50 or 100 years, you would be able to. Either they will run or be killed.

If there is any Indian government that will cede Kashmir, it's going to be none other Narendra Modi. He's nothing but a pu$$y in tense situations. Imran Khan will play him like a harp when the stakes are right.

The Bhakts should mark my word.

If there is any Indian government that will cede Kashmir, it's going to be none other Narendra Modi. He's nothing but a pu$$y in tense situations. Imran Khan will play him like a harp when the stakes are right.

You could have said - Modi hai to mumkin hai

None of the above changes the fact that Pakistan has domain over 35% of Kashmir. I believe your kind refer to it as Azad Kashmir.
It is referred as Azad Kashmir only on PDF.

Totally fair enough.

Support for Kashmir is universal.

It is the litmus test of being Indian.
Not just Kashmir-Any part of India that is thinking on the same lines has the same universal support. Not just a litmus test - It is the fabric of the nation to be united as one (People and land included).

If this solution were so easy, someone would have made it work by now.

We desis are a brainy bunch (for the most part, regional differences notwithstanding).

Socho kyun nahin kiya ab tak.
Just follow the money trail- There lies the reason.

The only solution to Kashmir is war and a swift one from both sides
Pakistan and from with in Kashmir

it need to be swift and cut off all indian roads leading to Kashmir
Then full scale cleanup operation of rats

army should then focus on new border with India and Kashmir people need to do the clean up operation and clear indications of if surrender these rats will be send back to their country or cases open on them for brutality they did in Kashmir

quick missile attack on all incoming roads from Indian side and then paratroopers in with full scale opening of loc

Oh wow- What a plan I say!- Wake up.

In fact, most of us want the Kashmiris to decide it and view the State's position as immoral and untenable.
When you most of us I am assuming most of Indians I hope- I was never aware that India had PM for different religions or States were demarcated as states with religions- "If most of us"-your own words (Indians) can support the states position as immortal and untenable-then yes, you are right. Let me know when that happens.

Not just Kashmir-Any part of India that is thinking on the same lines has the same universal support. Not just a litmus test - It is the fabric of the nation to be united as one (People and land included).

When you most of us I am assuming most of Indians I hope- I was never aware that India had PM for different religions or States were demarcated as states with religions- "If most of us"-your own words (Indians) can support the states position as immortal and untenable-then yes, you are right. Let me know when that happens.

WHERE is the CREDIBLE and GENUINE evidence that it is ONLY refered to as Azad Kashmir on PDF? IF what you say is true then remember to post the links to the evidence here. No indian FAKE NEWS:

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-50749764

WHERE is the CREDIBLE and GENUINE evidence that it is ONLY refered to as Azad Kashmir on PDF? IF what you say is true then remember to post the links to the evidence here. No indian FAKE NEWS:

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

Of all the amateurish stuff that can be traced to Narendra Modi's handlers, the fake news websites really take the cake.

"Times of Geneva" indeed...have any of the BJP IT cell morons seen the real Geneva? Not a single article update since November 19, 2019. And hardly any articles before November 19, 2019.

This is not how fake propaganda is run. If they wanted to do a half-assed fake job, then they should have at least hired language translation services in French, German, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese to make the content somewhat convincing. They could have also put fake dates stretching back to 1997.

Pity Narendra Modi's cronies if they think any EU bureaucrat or politician would fall for such a gaudy website design and columns full of grammatical mistakes.

Do Narendra Modi and his supporters live in the same planet as the rest of us? I don't think so: their location is Cloud-Cuckoo-Land.

And Narendra Modi is too dumb to tell the difference between the real websites and the fake ones. The thing is he imagines other world leaders as that much low IQ as him. Only Donald Trump would fall for those pathetic news websites.

Madi Sharma = Worst PR manager in the world. Deserves to be fired from every single job she's ever held. Better still, Narendra Modi should fire himself for being such an incompetent brainless moron.

Last edited:

Most of us means most Australian Muslims.

Great idea and India should also cede NE and also Muslim areas of W Bengal to BD. S Tibet can go to China.

In return most of the Indian Muslims can migrate to the enlarged BD and lesser numbers to Pakistan.
BD also annexes Northern Arakan to allow the Rohingya refugees to return in peace and dignity.

Peace and prosperity will reign in subcontinent but Hindus are too boneheaded to see this is in their interests.

Ha ha .. posts like these help lift the spirits during lock downs.

On what basis then did India expect Pakistan to accept the J&K Maharajah's accession to India at the end of October 1947, especially when he was in the process of not just finishing the massacre of 200,000 Muslims in Jammu, but planning on expanding that pogrom to other Muslim majority areas in J&K?

Pak entered into Kashmir State even while the Stand Still agreement was in force , before Hari Singh acceded to India

Here you go!
You dismiss BBC as Jewish. Pak links are Indian agents. American links are Indian allies. So don't waste your time and mine. Google if you care about the truth- BYE BYE!

Here you go!
You dismiss BBC as Jewish. Pak links are Indian agents. American links are Indian allies. So don't waste your time and mine. Google if you care about the truth- BYE BYE!

You need to try harder at finding better excuses as to why you and other indians never ever have ANY credible proof or evidence to back up the claims you make.

You need to try harder at finding better excuses as to why you and other indians never ever have ANY credible proof or evidence to back up the claims you make.
This is my definition of "Credible Proof"- what is yours?-
Credible evidence is not evidence which is necessarily true, but is evidence worthy of belief, that is, worthy to be considered by the jury. It is often natural, reasonable and probable as to make it easy to believe.

So in theory- Its impossible to satisfy for Ego- You dismiss BBC as Jewish. Pak links are Indian agents. American links are Indian allies. So don't waste your time and mine...BYE-you will not get a response on this topic from me- Thats All!

You should call yourself Shantanu left behind.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom