What's new

What happened in Turkiye is NOT the punishment of Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
In modern times devil (mankind) capabilities are very near to God capabilities.

You can't never know if it's God or the devil (some Earth state).

There is a saying. Work like you never die and pray like you die tomorrow..
We allow this govermant officals and buisness mans to build weak homes to make maximum profit, so I dont believe Allah punished us but we bring this to ourselfs.
Allah give us free will and we use this free will to take most st*pid decisions..

the sheer ignorance and insensitiveness of people on this thread is mind boggling, what was the fault of that 5 year old lying dead under the rubble that allah punished him, that poor soul didn't even properly knew the concept of god.
In my opinion it is a sign to not pick Erdogan for the next election.

He was good at the first 15 years but after that he become more like abusive dictator that is not good for Turkey long term growth.
then why is that 5 year old kid dead, he didn't had control over who rules his country, why is he dead, is allah really this cruel that he killed a 5 year old to prove a point
I read some, what is written here in PDF ans some other platforms, and the mentality of some of them really disgusting. Disgusting, they are definitely not Muslims, they are hypocrites pretending to be Muslims.
these people aren't even human, let alone Muslims

Yes, But. Does Allah intervene in human affairs or doesn't He? If He does, then when? How do we know? Imponderable. End of discussion......

the sheer ignorance and insensitiveness of people on this thread is mind boggling, what was the fault of that 5 year old lying dead under the rubble that allah punished him, that poor soul didn't even properly knew the concept of god.

then why is that 5 year old kid dead, he didn't had control over who rules his country, why is he dead, is allah really this cruel that he killed a 5 year old to prove a point

You are thinking like a mortal human. We dont know if life after death exists, but God knows it.

From a divine point of view (if such thing exists) it should be worst the injured than the dead. Because innocent dead people are in paradise or whatever.

But injured innocent people suffers (maybe by the rest of their lifes, like the people who lost arms, legs, and so on).

It's very problematic believe in the existence of God thinking in those things.

And millions innocent people suffer everyday without deserve it (like children), not only the victims of a mediatic earthquake.
But we dont think about it and that makes easily believe in God.

It's not easy believe in a good powerful being thinking in those things.

There are many kids that dies for other reasons. The cause can be vary. It is the right of God to take any lifes He wants. We are all going to die either and God will take our lifes.

Regarding kids die, it is already stated by Hadith to reach Heavens. Human start taking responsibility of their sins since Balight ( sexually mature )

Yes, But. Does Allah intervene in human affairs or doesn't He? If He does, then when? How do we know? Imponderable. End of discussion......
Just few week ago I bought electronics product, suddently my brother comes to my house. I am not good at electronics as it should be connected to my computer. I bought it using online market and arrived several days later at night. In the morning he comes to my house for other reason. Without him I cannot do it my self or if I do can cause some problem.

I need the device for my work. You can say it as coincident but I say it as help from God.

Any way, your country cannot able to reach superpower statust without huge coal, oil, and gas. I would say the raise of USA to power is by the design by God. USA helped defeat German and Japan in WW2 and after that help defeating USSR.

Wonder if German, Japan, and USSR control the world.....

There are many kids that dies for other reasons. The cause can be vary. It is the right of God to take any lifes He wants. We are all going to die either and God will take our lifes.

Regarding kids die, it is already stated by Hadith to reach Heavens. Human start taking responsibility of their sins since Balight ( sexually mature )
since it is the right of god to take any life he wants will you be ok, if the life he took by burying that child under a pile of rubble was your kid,
and if we are to go by your logic why help the people struck by this disaster, why send these disaster relief teams to turkey because we all are going to die someday,
Regarding kids die, it is already stated by Hadith to reach Heavens. Human start taking responsibility of their sins since Balight ( sexually mature)
So why not just let all the 5 year olds die (by not giving them proper healthcare), because they will attain heaven, and it's the right of god to take any life he wants.

if there is some god out there, he can not possibly justify why he took the life of that 5 year old

since it is the right of god to take any life he wants will you be ok, if the life he took by burying that child under a pile of rubble was your kid,
and if we are to go by your logic why help the people struck by this disaster, why send these disaster relief teams to turkey because we all are going to die someday,

So why not just let all the 5 year olds die (by not giving them proper healthcare), because they will attain heaven, and it's the right of god to take any life he wants.

if there is some god out there, he can not possibly justify why he took the life of that 5 year old
You are Hindu that believe in Karma. Dont talk like dumb person as if we just let them to die.

If some miss fortune happen, of course we need to help people. Some people have some defect in their brain, then Doctor must help. Who said Islam should let them to die because they get it since birth ?

Human is judged by God from their heart, behavior, and effort.

We are all tested by Him

Last edited:
You are Hindu that believe in Karma. Dont talk like dumb person as if we just let them to die.

If some miss fortune happen, of course we need to help people. Some people have some defect in their brain, then Doctor must help. Who said Islam should let them to die because they get it since birth ?

Human is judged by God from their effort.
i am not talking like dumb person you are, by saying 'It is the right of God to take any lifes He wants. We are all going to die either way and God will take our life'.
How was it right of god to take a kid's life to prove a point of telling turks to not elect Erdogan.

Who said Islam should let them to die ?
i am not commenting on islam, i am commenting on your views by extrapolating them.

i am not talking like dumb person you are, by saying 'It is the right of God to take any lifes He wants. We are all going to die either way and God will take our life'.
How was it right of god to take a kid's life to prove a point of telling turks to not elect Erdogan.

i am not commenting on islam, i am commenting on your views by extrapolating them.

Disaster happen if He wills, every soul matters for Him, particularly the innocents.

If some ones in difficult situation we must help of course. If kids burried inside building of course we will be sad and all men and women must help them. In term of morality, Islam is already superior as even we are asked by God to treat prisoner of war with good conduct.

What we are discussing is more about philosophical things of why this and that happens.

I am finish talking with you as you will likely keep arguing

Here, a family is under the rubble, they ask their acquaintances for halalik, and the woman asks that someone there has 2500 tl of borrowed money and that the person who finds this phone should pay that money and ask for halalik. A person who has given up hope for his life in a place the size of a grave meters below the ground, but the only thing he thinks about is not to carry anyone's servant's right if he loses his life. Fortunately, they saved this family.

There are tens of hundreds of incidents like this. These people are hypocrites in their faith, so they were punished for being hypocrites; but a few so-called religious people whose beards I shit on are great Muslims and they have the jurisdiction of Allah cc.

The curse of God be upon you. Millions of people who hear and will hear this will curse you in their prayers.

I have a lot to say about Erdogan,but we shouldn't talk about it now. The situation is still very bad. It's the worst disaster in Turkey.

I heard two things though: That the government blocked twitter because of criticism and that they rejected help from the Greek Cypriot rescuers (the humanitarian aid though is being gathered).

In my opinion it is a sign to not pick Erdogan for the next election.

He was good at the first 15 years but after that he become more like abusive dictator that is not good for Turkey long term growth.
So because Erdogan is an abusive dictator, and you shouldn't vote for him, Allah decided to kill tens of thousands of people and will do it again if he's picked in the next election? :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom