What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

beginning of the end of hindu hegemony , as expected narendra modi is proving to be very divisive
india is heading for division

Freedom for Kashmir
Freedom for Kahlistan
mr-chow.gif

Aun sub kou chor Mamu apnay ghar ki Surat e Hal. Dekh pehlay .. Tujhay dekh k aik joke yaar agaya .. Pak member shayad samjh jiane GAi ..

Aik Banda roz Akhtar pakra kar logoun pey roab salta tha ..

Aik banday say: tujhay pata hai USA mein kiya ho raha GAi .

:)

Yehi Samajh ..

yahi baat mein samjhane ki koshish kar raha hu, bhai apney ghar ki surat e haal dekh. nahi toh counter argument mein, Baluchistan ke sath sath lahore bhi add kardenge.

Don't cry your crocodile tears for us. We don't cry when suicide bombers attack your people.

We have our objectives/motives , I don't deny that
but if you want to remain under the thumb of the hindu , thats fine

3.jpg

3.jpg

Congress has been voted out, now its BJP. These photos will not have any effect now.

We are not at the thumb of anyone. Unlike some people so sink to the bottom of society, we rise to the top.

Not best of times or topics to crack a joke man .. i would request you to delete it.

Don be serious... There Punjab Police and establishment are capable enough to take on all those nonsense.

These guys have entered the ABC phase of the Khalistan movement. When a couple has been married for a long time it is said that they only have ABC sex, that is on Anniversary, birthdays and Christmas.
Same is true with these guys who only come out on anniversaries of an event when support is relatively high because of the sentiments associated with that day.

Don be serious... There Punjab Police and establishment are capable enough to take on all those nonsense.
I know ... they didn't even needed the Police to teach them a lesson anyway I just found it a little inappropriate anyway no love lost.

260px-Akal_Takht_and_Harmandir_Sahib%2C_Amritsar%2C_Punjab%2C_India.jpg

To all ignorant Pakistanis unknowingly making fool of themselves here on the left side of the pic is akal takht which was damaged during operation due to terrorist had taken refuge inside while on the right side is golden temple aka harmandir sahib which was untouched during the operation. A piece of advice to all those idiots stop posting BS about issues you have no knowledge about it makes you look really stupid.
do you really think they want to know what's what, they are here for sh!t and giggles.

What happened is the quality of free food at the Gurdwara has gone down under the government of India, hence it is imperative that Khalistan be made so that the quality of Langar is brought back to acceptable levels.

chuze koi status te hai. While sikhs are becoming minority even in tiny east punjab. Even harami hindu baniya Tara Singh cried after partition and said why he didn't accept jinnah offer :azn:

Chicha you are crying like your profile picture...Chup hoja Chicha burhape me rote nahin.

beginning of the end of hindu hegemony , as expected narendra modi is proving to be very divisive
india is heading for division

Freedom for Kashmir
Freedom for Kahlistan
First u could not handle Bangladesh.The Bangladeshis were more in number during 1947 & more patriotic. What about the Insurgency in Balochistan which has been going on right from 1947.Well the number of Army check posts has doubled in Balochistan & so crime,rape murder of Baloch activists. Even the Sindhis & Pathans are showing their resentment over Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom