What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

Listen idiot, by mouthing off obscenities you consider yourself some tough cookie, then why you start crying like a dummy sucker when some MOD smacks you bootie.
This thread is not about Karachi or Pakistan is it ???? but losers like you will grab any straws to salvage your selves.

Why not rather prove that "Golden temple" was vandalised and not just some building in big complex?

Listen idiot, by mouthing off obscenities you consider yourself some tough cookie, then why you start crying like a dummy sucker when some MOD smacks you bootie.
This thread is not about Karachi or Pakistan is it ???? but losers like you will grab any straws to salvage your selves.

Really, I appreciate your concern about India.

Thank You, but No Thank You.

What nonsense .. It was ruled by Pakhtuns n Mughals . N sold by British to ghulab singh..
Aren't you mixing history.From Durranis,Kashmir got into Sikh hands from where it was transferred to Gulab Singh under Treaty of Amritsar after the First Anglo Sikh Wars.

Read about Battle of Shopian.

Allow me to shove some of that crap back to you for it's all considered part of the Golden Temple.

Golden Temple Massacre

lol . . so you are telling me about the place i have visited a number of times

and you are teaching me what is akal takht and what is Harmandir sahib aka the Golden temple.

let me help you on this. .

Screenshot (137).png

akal takht destroyed - Google Search

harmandir sahib - Google Search

On your face !!

akal takht is a part of golden temple complex and is a seperate building than golden temple.
golden temple was untouched.

regarding 84 rapes etc,sure shit happened,happens in wars all the time............

if that didn't happen punjab would have broken off from india,the sentiment was so strong at that time

Firstly Golden temple has bullet marks

Rapes and Murder were post war by the govt not people that what frustrates the people

mark my words, if justice isnt delivered to these people , you will get bigger protest every year. The govt is chopping of its legs by denying justice

religious people are stupid

And disbelievers are idiots.

Don't generalize. Egomaniacs are not the same as those who genuinely care about culture.

These idiots are not real sikhs as they defile the principle of kindness in Sikhism.

Similarly for other communities in our country.

What did our loyalty to the hindus give us in return, riots & ridicule of Sikhs
Well said..and i am not justifying that too .in return there was riots n ridicule id sikha...BUT the big but what did tye sikhs did in first place...to gain support n rule in punjab congress made frenkinstean namely babbar khalas, and bindaranwalla after tye person get serious n came to know his might, he sstarted twisting the arms of indra gandhi, n when he thought of that this way i can be a ruler of a country so he made a rubbish plan of kalistan n started harassing other communities i.e. Hindus, muslims, cristens, n sikhs which belong to lower levels i.e. lawanas, kukas, ram rehim, radh swami likes. So the story goes like this .they started kidnapping, extortion , raping, and abusing ppl,
also u know the main reason why punjab is denoted as the drug capital of india. Coz of ur dearest extremists bcoz they need money n this was the easiest way.. So now tpep me who betrayed who. And i am of the view do start a fresh court proceedings of mass genocide against indera gandhi aa she was the main reason behind it. And to congress if u have gutts to face the truth

Why not rather prove that "Golden temple" was vandalised and not just some building in big complex?
*** hole dint change facts to ur wims.. The temple wsnt been touched but only the surrounding buildings ..which was't included as temple complex but seperate entities ..but ppl who look after this sanctum sanctorum use to stay there n do all religious stuffs there..so dont twist the facts.... Bitch

*** hole dint change facts to ur wims.. The temple wsnt been touched but only the surrounding buildings ..which was't included as temple complex but seperate entities ..but ppl who look after this sanctum sanctorum use to stay there n do all religious stuffs there..so dont twist the facts.... Bitch

Whom are you talking to?

Mistakenly quoted me?

@Robinhood Pandey ji, Iski patloon 2 bilaand choti kar do.

Firstly Golden temple has bullet marks

Rapes and Murder were post war by the govt not people that what frustrates the people

mark my words, if justice isnt delivered to these people , you will get bigger protest every year. The govt is chopping of its legs by denying justice
One more *** hole the protesting. About bullet marks on tue temple ..so u peice of shit ..thoes bullet hole were caused because of the terrorist ..as they were firing randomly as they dont jad any clue that from where the death was coming so thoes boozos ( terrorist) which u so called. Freedom fighters..did had a plan to blast tye whole golden temple with dynamite..even they had tried shooting the golden temple down ..bcoz they thought that their sO called God had let them down and there is no reason to see him standing tall.. And this was the reason for thoes bullet marks.

One more *** hole the protesting. About bullet marks on tue temple ..so u peice of shit ..thoes bullet hole were caused because of the terrorist ..as they were firing randomly as they dont jad any clue that from where the death was coming so thoes boozos ( terrorist) which u so called. Freedom fighters..did had a plan to blast tye whole golden temple with dynamite..even they had tried shooting the golden temple down ..bcoz they thought that their sO called God had let them down and there is no reason to see him standing tall.. And this was the reason for thoes bullet marks.
oh you are a piece of trash
first learn english kid
secondly before raise finger know about the member
I am more Indian than you shithead

So if Makka madina is vandalised or Lal masjid, things are same?

Who is goin to vandalise Mecca? Whih authority is tht retarded !?

As for red mosque is that even a comparison ? If you think it is... Well it's a retarded one .. In Prophet PBUHs time Darar mosque was demolitioned on his order because it housed Kharjis.. Lal masjid was occupied by hundreds of terrorists .. Who had taken hundreds(thousand +) of people including women n children hostage.. Imam Kaba was bought to negotiate .. The terrorist didn't accept his plea .. Fatwas were given by all important clerics n the mosque was stormed .. N the mullah terroris caught in a burqa..

Compare tht to sikhisms holiest sites tht were destroyed ..lmao.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom