What's new

What happened between Zia and Rajiv Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give you a example
F 117 Night Hawk , people didnt knew about this aircraft till 10 years it was already in service , Pakistan and India achieved
Nuke capability long before people knew because these kind of projects are kept secret for national security ,but delivery platforms were not very mature that time
2nd about history in Pakistan let me just clarify Worlds most unauthenticated writers are Hindus you guys doesnt even know your history correctly authentic history in india starts after muslims invaded india

By burning Historical artifacts and Books??? You are an Islamized creature, you don't see anything before 500AD and beyond Islam..

Get well soon...

LOL size does not count much but time setting on bombs counts ......our bombs can destroy india within seconds while india bombs take five mintues to reach on target point .......:yay:

If I comment, I will get bann,... :P

:what: :what:

NVM katju is right about 90% of Indians
He has recently apologized for that remark. :)
By the way, who is afraid of KAJU?
And he also says that Pakistan is a country created on the basis of bluffs and lies. Do you support him???:azn:

:what: :what:

NVM katju is right about 90% of Indians

Since when you guys need Indian person to endorse your view about India/Indians. According to you guys those are Most Unreliable sources, aren't it?

What Can I say paranoia at it's best!!

its sad that GENERAL ZIA! the man behind ALL ILLS in Pakistan today is "LOVED" by some!!!!!!

ZIA brought AFGHANS,GUNS,DRUGS,LeJ and others to Pakistan! how can anyone feel he is a hero???

the only good general Pakistan ever had was AYUB KHAN. under his time Pakistan got dams,Islamabad was developed and a lot more happened. However,

after he wrote friends not masters! his time was up!

Not at all.. But that was 4 years after this incident and hence out of context.. But then after all, you are a Pakistani ;) who tend to ignore useless things like logic and finer details in their urge to show oneupmanship :D

A trick I have learned from my indian friends here. Thanks to you and your like. :D

if pakistan did not have any thing nuclear at that time ...... then, seriously zia-ul-haq , trolled india big time .... salute to the Genral (of trolls) Zia ul Haq :D

Since when you guys need Indian person to endorse your view about India/Indians. According to you guys those are Most Unreliable sources, aren't it?

What Can I say paranoia at it's best!!

No paranoia :) An Indian can give better statement about own fellows ;) He is an Indian and he knows 90%'s traits

its sad that GENERAL ZIA! the man behind ALL ILLS in Pakistan today is "LOVED" by some!!!!!!

ZIA brought AFGHANS,GUNS,DRUGS,LeJ and others to Pakistan! how can anyone feel he is a hero???

the only good general Pakistan ever had was AYUB KHAN. under his time Pakistan got dams,Islamabad was developed and a lot more happened. However,

after he wrote friends not masters! his time was up!

He dint bring Afghans. The Afghan saga is too old to be traced to Zia.

infact Bhutto was the one who planned it

Is there an India Today link to this article?

and yea you..... half knowledge is always dangerous. . and half history knowledge will fetch you insult around globe.... go and read history correctly form neutral source without keeping your big ego aside and read it then come and talk about nuku,,,YOU DONT HAVE NUKU TILL 99.

You soaring moron. I was talking about Pentagon's own reports and statements from the former heads of states and ministers of both America and India. There are tonnes of books out there, pick one. Go read them instead of wasting my time. You are too obtuse to even realize you just claimed that Pakistan didn't have nukes even a year after it had exploded 6 devices in 1998. Half knowledge?.....pffftt you have none.

Atleast he knew that pak is no match to India in conventinal war.

Who has ever claimed that we are a conventional 'match', on paper that is? Btw try running the same chain of logic on the dozens of Indian initiated stand offs, threats, then whimpers and scurries. So, maybe Zia wanted the Indians to know there place and not get ahead of themselves? Maybe he knew that war in any case was not good for his country? Maybe he just wanted a chuckle at an Indian PM's expense? I don't know, he never told anyone.

Chalo Maan liya Pakistan had nuclear weapons back then but did they had any dilevery system or was Zia planning to use them land mines???

If there were then the most probable delivery system would have been old school; through aircraft as dumb bombs. The bombs might not even have been completely weaponized, might just have been dirty nukes. The Americans at that time were thinking that we had modified their F-16s for the purpose. Then it was reported that the Mirages had been assigned that role. The F-16 bit has never been confirmed, don't know about the Mirages.

[Bregs];4691813 said:
No where in the world nuclear weapons have acted as deterrent for a conventional war, they are projections of a power beyond a conventional war.

Well the Cold War pretty much worked that way. Had there been no nukes the US and the USSR would have been at each other's throats, which they were itching for. The Cuban missile crysis makes for a good case study. And the only arena after that when two active adversaries have had nukes is the time since 98 between Pakistan and India. Seems to have been working, seeing the many very determined mobilizations only resulting in stand offs, etc.

No paranoia :) An Indian can give better statement about own fellows ;) He is an Indian and he knows 90%'s traits

But you do not trust anything Indian. How can he say anything close to truth. He may be part o RAW plan to delusion Pakistani people. You are so naive and fall prey to RAW's evil plan... :yay:

He dint bring Afghans. The Afghan saga is too old to be traced to Zia.

infact Bhutto was the one who planned it

?????????????????????????/ Bhutto brought AFGHANS?

are you forgetting the whole Soviet invasion of Afghanistan when all afghan refugees ran into Pakistan.

Well the Cold War pretty much worked that way. Had there been no nukes the US and the USSR would have been at each other's throats, which they were itching for. The Cuban missile crysis makes for a good case study. And the only arena after that when two active adversaries have had nukes is the time since 98 between Pakistan and India. Seems to have been working, seeing the many very determined mobilizations only resulting in stand offs, etc.

Bro what i wish to say is more powerful conventional weapon act as strong deterrent for a war, that's why my emphasis always is on militarily strong and stable Pakistan although many of my Indian friends do not agree with this. Nuclear weapons are up to a point act as deterrent because they are to be used as last resort

:lol: 1987 -cricket match
1988 Zia Killed
1991 Rajiv Gadhi Killed..

Do the math

?

So?

88 crash with important Americans just to kill Zia was something in US interests according to CIA planning.

Anyway its a fact that Zia used Cricket match to warn India and he done it rightly no hard feelings a friendly evil blink ;) along with mustaches laden friendly smile

?????????????????????????/ Bhutto brought AFGHANS?

are you forgetting the whole Soviet invasion of Afghanistan when all afghan refugees ran into Pakistan.

Taking part in Afghan war was planned much before the Afghan war against Russians.

And I am saying this with conviction after meeting veterans of that planning. Some are not coming in the open too old but want tell the story.

and oh BTW at that Mushh was a young lad khaki ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom