What's new

What happened between Zia and Rajiv Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
1233387_10151742333634130_739660952_n.jpg

The representative of India Today has included the comments of Rajeev Gandhi’s special advisor “Behramnam” in his article on Zia ul Haq visit to India. He quotes;

Is there a link for this?

This is old news.
I remember as I live d in Lahore Cantonment( garrison) and very close to radio towers & installations..
I went out for a stroll and I cat see the antennas and the towers at the Phone exchange as they had been camouflaged. Also I noticed that all the M.P were in formal wartime fatigue and fully armed, not to mention above normal military activity.
I remember calling my friend because his mamu was actually a Bgri. general in the engineering corp( remember my ahmadi friends I had mentioned in the ahmadi thread?) and stationed in Lahore.
My friend told me that an attack is imminent and that his uncle had been busy working his men to install all sorts of mines esp around roads leading in to Lahore. Pretty much the Cantonment area residents could tell that something was going on . He also mentioned that thanks to CIA, the entire India military plan was provided to the GHQ.
Keep in mind that this is when the USSR was in Afghanistan. Also remember that few years ago some american writer had alsorevealed that CIA had the Indian DMO on their payroll around that time I believe but regardless based on all the activity I saw something was up.
needles to say we made further queries. For example Uncle Mansoor Malik, who was the D.G of PTCL at the time ( Brig. retd) who was also Zia 's Friends confirmed it, so did uncle Yastoor , who was navy Intel chief at the time!

Thank god the war was averted.

Chalo Maan liya Pakistan had nuclear weapons back then but did they had any dilevery system or was Zia planning to use them land mines???

Taken from a blog, no reference or link to this mythical article in the Indian Express from which this piece is supposedly "quoted". One cannot expect cogency and coherency from posters who believe that their god shall grant them victory as they do nothing other than chomping at the bit.

And here is the blog link, a stark example of accuracy and solid information. Truth by Kbaig: Pakistan’s Nukes... What are "they" upto?

Do you think any country would declare its assets before they think it is really the time?

then support your statement with links A NUTRAL ONE.. well I believe pakistani wont have nuke even after 99 because pakistani where working on uranium based nuke.. and they tested plutonium nuke... and only counrty use plutonium base war head is china. so it was chuna who gave you nuku just as a response of indian nuke test...

the work of making nuclear bombs was already started during bhutto times ....
1) Delivery system is the main point.

2) Do you know the size of India?(though in 1987 :woot:)

Total garbage thread.

Chalo Maan liya Pakistan had nuclear weapons back then but did they had any dilevery system or was Zia planning to use them land mines???

bhai ji,if pak did not have a delivery system, then Zia bluffed but it was for teh PM to call it but it did not.
This zia episode was know to anyone in Pak who was in the know. These news never mad the news back then.

Well u didnt but had to remind you as you are an indian after all. Any ways what ever happened to Zia was his for the taking, what about rajiv, did u forget what happened to him.

Not at all.. But that was 4 years after this incident and hence out of context.. But then after all, you are a Pakistani ;) who tend to ignore useless things like logic and finer details in their urge to show oneupmanship :D

2) Do you know the size of India?(though in 1987 :woot:)

LOL size does not count much but time setting on bombs counts ......our bombs can destroy india within seconds while india bombs take five mintues to reach on target point .......:yay:

LOL size does not count much but time setting on bombs counts ......our bombs can destroy india within seconds while india bombs take five mintues to reach on target point .......:yay:
Your intelligence level proves that you are a true Pakistani.:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom