What's new

What happened between Zia and Rajiv Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Remind me of the 'old witch' now resting in hell and look at the 'slippery treacherous people' worrying about other's aukat.

What a load of faeces.

Are these authors illiterate, or just too simple to even get a good narrative going? Can't they even bother to lie well? Or is their audience composed of simpletons?

Let's see:

I thought that Bhagwan how strong is this man..

No one in India would think or talk like this. Utter nonsense imagined by a fifth rate mind, with a seventh rate degree from a tenth rate college.

BehramNam

Who the eff is BehramNam? Is he the grandson of Behram Khan?

What kind of a 'tard would come up with a name like that?

Oh wait, there's more:

Cold-drops of perspiration were visible on Rajiv Gandhi’s forehead. I felt sensation in my backbone.

"Cold drops of perspiration"? *igga, please.

And what sensation did he feel in his backbone? Was the good General trying to tickle it?

I won't get onto this writer's language or grammar. But know this - even used toilet paper would have more credibility than the paper this article must have been printed on.

Good now this new conspiracy. That's what get the masses asleep now adays with ego boosting fairy tails. 88 Zia was sacked by his own nation just like any other dictator or politician in Pakistani history. Rajeev died in 1991 for those who are uninformed of the real history. Zia did changed the generation to be custom to Saud's. from there Pakistan became a slave forever in debt to the Arabs and Americans.

And Rajiv Ghandhi blinked..............

:sniper:

Behramnam called and told me anyone believing in his existence must be an expert in believing another invisible friend too. He was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom