Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1233387_10151742333634130_739660952_n.jpg

The representative of India Today has included the comments of Rajeev Gandhi’s special advisor “Behramnam” in his article on Zia ul Haq visit to India. He quotes;

“General Zia-ul-Haq arrived in Delhi for cricket match as a spectator without any invitation. At that time Rajeev Gandhi was not ready to meet him at the airport. Indian troops were waiting for the PM’s orders on the Rajasthan sector to invade into Pakistani territory. In such situation it was improper to meet General Zia-ul-Haq. But opposition leaders and cabinet members were of the view that if arrived Pakistani leader has arrived in delhi without any invitation (from here he had to departure for Chennai for cricket match), it will against diplomatic values not to meet him and will cause misunderstanding about Indian leadership on the international level. On our demand Rajeev Gandhi got ready to go to Delhi airport, he coldly shaked hands with General Zia-ul-Haq without making any eye contact. Rajeev said to me, “General has to go to Chennai for cricket match, so accompany him and take care of him”. Bhagwan knows how strong was that man, in spite of insulting behavior of Gandhi, Zia kept smiling.
Before departure for Chennai General Zia-ul-Haq while saying good bye to Gandhi said, “Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this world will forget Hilaku Khan and Changez Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this was but Muslims will be still there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished”. In spite of cold drops of perspiration were visible on Gandhi’s forehead. I felt sensation in my backbone. These were only few moments when Zia-ul-Haq looked a dangerous man, his face was stern his eyes showed that he will do whatever he is saying no matter whole sub continent is burnt to ashes in nuclear war. I was astonished, after warning, in the blink of eye Zia-ul-Haq brought his smile; he warmly shook hands with other hosts. Except me and Rajeev Gandhi no one was aware that Zia-ul-Haq looking very happy and in light mood has created trouble for Indian PM by threatening him of nuclear war”.
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Icarus @Xeric @RazPaK and others

Last edited by a moderator:
"We have it and we will not hesitate to use it"

Only then we were able to return home.

nuku war in r.g time? and that to pakistani? are trolling or what..my 1st point
2nd in pakistan history made according to thier ego.. to full fill thier egos. I hav3 proves for this where your own men accepting this facts... about history. in same prove he clearly says pakistan always proves india.. n mind you I can give atleast 4 5 men sayiny this... grow up.. try to accept reality.... after reading this article I felt like that zaid mentaly musterbated guy must have written it...
Just to give you a example
F 117 Night Hawk , people didnt knew about this aircraft till 10 years it was already in service , Pakistan and India achieved
Nuke capability long before people knew because these kind of projects are kept secret for national security ,but delivery platforms were not very mature that time
2nd about history in Pakistan let me just clarify Worlds most unauthenticated writers are Hindus you guys doesnt even know your history correctly authentic history in india starts after muslims invaded india

nuku war in r.g time? and that to pakistani? are trolling or what..my 1st point
2nd in pakistan history made according to thier ego.. to full fill thier egos. I hav3 proves for this where your own men accepting this facts... about history. in same prove he clearly says pakistan always proves india.. n mind you I can give atleast 4 5 men sayiny this... grow up.. try to accept reality.... after reading this article I felt like that zaid mentaly musterbated guy must have written it...

You know, you'll survive just as well without whining every time a post takes your pretentious pride down a notch. Apart from the fact that the above statement was said by an Indian and was published in an Indian news paper, the Americans and the Indians back in 87-89 were pretty sure that Pakistan had war ready nuclear weapons. Some today even speculate that one of the nuclear tests conducted in China around 1992 was in fact a Pakistani weapon. Maybe we didn't actually have a weaponized version at the time, maybe it was a bluff, but even today Indians and Americans both aren't sure if we had it or not, and even if we didn't they were pretty sure that we were very close. You could have just googled this....

ps: Zia also said something on the lines of "I like the hills of Shimla, would be a pitty to see them turn to ruins". And when he landed back he stated, "No one saw the six that I hit".

No where in the world nuclear weapons have acted as deterrent for a conventional war, they are projections of a power beyond a conventional war.

i am sure you know what happened to Rajiv after that aswell- :lol:-

:lol: 1987 -cricket match
1988 Zia Killed
1991 Rajiv Gadhi Killed..

Do the math

Dont try to take credit for that either son cause you indians had nothing to do with it. And Zia trolled india hard. lol

where did I take credit for that work of God ?

Before departure for Chennai General Zia-ul-Haq while saying good bye to Gandhi said, “Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this world will forget Hilaku Khan and Changez Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this was but Muslims will be still there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished”.

exactly !!!:tup::tup::tup:

:lol: 1987 -cricket match
1988 Zia Killed
1991 Rajiv Gadhi Killed..

Do the math

where did I take credit for that work of God ?

Well u didnt but had to remind you as you are an indian after all. Any ways what ever happened to Zia was his for the taking, what about rajiv, did u forget what happened to him.

You know, you'll survive just as well without whining every time a post takes your pretentious pride down a notch. Apart from the fact that the above statement was said by an Indian and was published in an Indian news paper, the Americans and the Indians back in 87-89 were pretty sure that Pakistan had war ready nuclear weapons. Some today even speculate that one of the nuclear tests conducted in China around 1992 was in fact a Pakistani weapon. Maybe we didn't actually have a weaponized version at the time, maybe it was a bluff, but even today Indians and Americans both aren't sure if we had it or not, and even if we didn't they were pretty sure that we were very close. You could have just googled this....

ps: Zia also said something on the lines of "I like the hills of Shimla, would be a pitty to see them turn to ruins". And when he landed back he stated, "No one saw the six that I hit".

Atleast he knew that pak is no match to India in conventinal war.

Just to give you a example
F 117 Night Hawk , people didnt knew about this aircraft till 10 years it was already in service , Pakistan and India achieved
Nuke capability long before people knew because these kind of projects are kept secret for national security ,but delivery platforms were not very mature that time
2nd about history in Pakistan let me just clarify Worlds most unauthenticated writers are Hindus you guys doesnt even know your history correctly authentic history in india starts after muslims invaded india

and pakistna is no USA you dont have nuku by then worls knows it... repeatedly cheat thumping wont change the fact... if it was hindu n india history then why worlds and your own people are saying that pakistan history are feeded one.... again the answers shts you is not the truth.... its high time.. time to realise where you stand infront of world after 60+ years....

It is the result of what happened then that people from both the sides are keyboard tigers today. Ask those who were in it. Situation was not so cool at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom