What's new

What does Pakistan need most from China?

Economic cooperation - that's what Pakistan needs the most from China - a fast developing economically vibrant Pakistan is in the best interest of Pakistan, China, India and the world.

Muse buddy, would it be possible to get the Pakistani politicians to carry out land reform, and tax reform in Pakistan?

Someone needs to make unpopular decisions, for the long-term good of the economy.

I think the Pakistani people seem quite unhappy with their politicians, I hope you guys can replace them in the next elections.

Muse buddy, would it be possible to get the Pakistani politicians to carry out land reform, and tax reform in Pakistan?

Someone needs to make unpopular decisions, for the long-term good of the economy.

I think the Pakistani people seem quite unhappy with their politicians, I hope you guys can replace them in the next elections.

Such reforms will hurt them the most.........So i dnt think so.

Economic cooperation - that's what Pakistan needs the most from China - a fast developing economically vibrant Pakistan is in the best interest of Pakistan, China, India and the world.

Guys for quite sometime had a thought while going through an article long time back which appeared in Daily Jang which really opened a new door for all Pakistani's to realize. Although in this crisis situation which we are undergoing now a days but still our thought process should not stop as we need to be aware, be prepared and explore where we can the opportunities best suited for us all as a nation.
Although what I am about to discuss may not be directly related to this Agenda however it may involve China in future if Our Govt/ Armed Forces can explore. Simply put when Pakistan movement was going-on in the Indian Ocean (Islands now forming part of India), there were reasonable muslim population which could have joined us if our leaders would have the knowledge/ vision but sadly that opportunity was missed. See now Sea Trade & Resources are the frontiers which every organized/ developed/ would be developed nation has & is pursuing. Here the incident of Mehran base also pops up togetherwith Sir Creek issue where I believe large resources (Black Gold/ Gas/ Oceanic treasures are lying) which India is interested in. Furthermore it has invested and continue to invest in its Navy both for Arabian as well as Indian ocean and is also strengthening its bases with men and material to protect its interests against China & what not. Pakistan has also some islands but not sure how far they are from our coastal assets/ ports. I believe our largest Island is Astola which falls within the Balochistan coastal belt whereas the Second largest is Churma which lies within the coastal belt of Sindh.
Was wondering can these Islands be used by our Navy/ Armed Forces to secure interests within the region and to counter Indian/ Western activities within the oceanic routes. Secondly how can we explore & protect the natural resources near/ around our coastal belts/ islands. What & how much we can expect Chinese role (if we consider without compromising our integrity & national interests). There might many more considerations which Govt/ Forces will have to explore.

Be free to ponder over my humble queries/ suggestions.

Thanks

Pakistani brothers, I want to make a survey, each person can only answer an answer, thank you!

1:J-20
2:J-10B
3:J-11B
4: Yuan SSK
5:052C DDG
6:99G MBT
7:return ticket to Chinese space station
8:093 SSN
9,054A FFG
10,Economic cooperation and investment
11,Other

All of the above one by one starting with Economic Cooperation and investment.

Guys for quite sometime had a thought while going through an article long time back which appeared in Daily Jang which really opened a new door for all Pakistani's to realize. Although in this crisis situation which we are undergoing now a days but still our thought process should not stop as we need to be aware, be prepared and explore where we can the opportunities best suited for us all as a nation.
Although what I am about to discuss may not be directly related to this Agenda however it may involve China in future if Our Govt/ Armed Forces can explore. Simply put when Pakistan movement was going-on in the Indian Ocean (Islands now forming part of India), there were reasonable muslim population which could have joined us if our leaders would have the knowledge/ vision but sadly that opportunity was missed. See now Sea Trade & Resources are the frontiers which every organized/ developed/ would be developed nation has & is pursuing. Here the incident of Mehran base also pops up togetherwith Sir Creek issue where I believe large resources (Black Gold/ Gas/ Oceanic treasures are lying) which India is interested in. Furthermore it has invested and continue to invest in its Navy both for Arabian as well as Indian ocean and is also strengthening its bases with men and material to protect its interests against China & what not. Pakistan has also some islands but not sure how far they are from our coastal assets/ ports. I believe our largest Island is Astola which falls within the Balochistan coastal belt whereas the Second largest is Churma which lies within the coastal belt of Sindh.
Was wondering can these Islands be used by our Navy/ Armed Forces to secure interests within the region and to counter Indian/ Western activities within the oceanic routes. Secondly how can we explore & protect the natural resources near/ around our coastal belts/ islands. What & how much we can expect Chinese role (if we consider without compromising our integrity & national interests). There might many more considerations which Govt/ Forces will have to explore.

Thanks

Guys had raised the above for any positive feedback which might help us in future. But sorry to say that apparently we Pakistani's are much interested in sizzling/ hot issues but not on any probable options/ ideas. I know it may seem not so plausible at this stage but there is always a first time/ a first step/ our thought process should not stop it should be continuous. Lets see if anyone have anything to say.

Take care & thanks

It is intresting to note the concerns of China's national on the state of affairs of Pakistan. Besides the list of items that China can provide, what Pakistan needs from its own people should have been a fair question to ask. What are the expectations of Pakistan's general public one can listen in past BBC news broadcast which I have listened.

Instead of expressing emotional sesntiment people in Pakistan should be more realistic. The last sixty four years of foreign aid has turned it to a begging bowl. Untill and unless you can produce leadership with a selfless devotion towards nation building all the material and financial help from selfish nation who will put their own intrest above yours nothing will improve.

After you read my post there is no need to get emotional upset. I tried to be realistic and put my self in the shoes of general public in Pakistan.
You have suffered enough in the hands of so called friends. It is about time for you to become self reliant and become Independent once again from the foreign and internal dictators.

Wishing you all prosperity through peace.

Thanks

In your post you have not mentioned the name of the Island under Indian control. Why not focus on resouces on inland part of Pakistan from the economic feasibility point of view? Once you have developed those projects than you can move on to Islands. Even if you focus on Islands first who is going to give you complete control over the project itself since Pakistan foreign reserve all completely drained. Even if China comes to your rescue they will dictate the terms favourable to their interest.

For any country to realise the maximum benefit from the natural resources the ideal business plan should include the final refining of the same with in the country. This way one can employ the maximum number of country men/women and as well as develop expertise in project management and execution. The same know how than can be exported to overseas country.

From your post it appears to individuals like me that some how Pakistani national have developed the thinking that they alone are caretakers of all the muslims in the region as you have mentioned about religious make up of population of an Island. What makes you sure that the locals would have joined your nation? Did East Pakistan not join you in 1947? How they were rejected by leaders(So called Leaders) once whole of Pakistan elected PM from their part of the country.

You have to take care of Baluchistan as well which can be read in daily newspapers and past on the internet sites. Let me just conclude by saying make best use of what is left of Pakistan than think of expansion.

Prosperity through peace.

In your post you have not mentioned the name of the Island under Indian control. Why not focus on resouces on inland part of Pakistan from the economic feasibility point of view? Once you have developed those projects than you can move on to Islands. Even if you focus on Islands first who is going to give you complete control over the project itself since Pakistan foreign reserve all completely drained. Even if China comes to your rescue they will dictate the terms favourable to their interest.

For any country to realise the maximum benefit from the natural resources the ideal business plan should include the final refining of the same with in the country. This way one can employ the maximum number of country men/women and as well as develop expertise in project management and execution. The same know how than can be exported to overseas country.

From your post it appears to individuals like me that some how Pakistani national have developed the thinking that they alone are caretakers of all the muslims in the region as you have mentioned about religious make up of population of an Island. What makes you sure that the locals would have joined your nation? Did East Pakistan not join you in 1947? How they were rejected by leaders(So called Leaders) once whole of Pakistan elected PM from their part of the country.

You have to take care of Baluchistan as well which can be read in daily newspapers and past on the internet sites. Let me just conclude by saying make best use of what is left of Pakistan than think of expansion.

Prosperity through peace.

Are you that ignorant happycanuck?
Seriously get some knowledge first about Asia, before commenting on Asia, because you look pretty stupid.

according to the partition rules of "Taqsim-e-Bharat", majority muslim areas were supposed to go to Pakistan.
I think a. hussain is talking about lakshadweep islands near southern India.
Lakshasweep islands has a muslim majority.

Also you should take care of French minority in Quebec. Everyone knows their resentment of the "anglais":rolleyes:
If you have nothing nice to say, stay out!

Pakistani brothers, I want to make a survey, each person can only answer an answer, thank you!

1:J-20
2:J-10B
3:J-11B
4: Yuan SSK
5:052C DDG
6:99G MBT
7:return ticket to Chinese space station
8:093 SSN
9,054A FFG
10,Economic cooperation and investment
11,Other

Leaders
our ones are corrupt and have no vision

Economic cooperation and investment, everything else just falls into this category.......

Pakistan only need love, support & respect from Chinese brothers, which we already getting. When world is leaving & isolating Pakistan including greedy Muslim countries(by whom Pakistanis stand in their worst times) than it is only China who is not giving up on Pakistan, tears comes in our eyes when we see China standing high on the side of Pakistan.:cry:

As for this list i think Economic co-operation & investment, rite now Pakistanis have huge problem of poverty, if Chinese investers start their buisness here & if China start buying alot from Pakistan it will really help common Pakistanis & also help Pakistan collapsing economy, & when Pakistan have money they can buy J-20's etc plus Pakistan & China can start any joint project too with both countries investments.

:pakistan::smitten::china:

Back
Top Bottom