What's new

What does Pakistan need most from China?

Are you that ignorant happycanuck?
Seriously get some knowledge first about Asia, before commenting on Asia, because you look pretty stupid.

according to the partition rules of "Taqsim-e-Bharat", majority muslim areas were supposed to go to Pakistan.
I think a. hussain is talking about lakshadweep islands near southern India.
Lakshasweep islands has a muslim majority.

Also you should take care of French minority in Quebec. Everyone knows their resentment of the "anglais":rolleyes:
If you have nothing nice to say, stay out!

Only a pakistani can promote a fascist ideology for own state but point to minority's affairs in other nations that respect human rights.

Pakistan is turning out to be a satellite state of China now. I wonder if the Chinese ever get involved in Afghanistan, they are vehemently opposed to American presence anywhere.

Is this a good or a bad thing? Well Pakistan goes to China when it feels let down or threatened by America. This is not good to display to USA, she doesn't like anyone being close to China now a days in spite of them.

Our Indian friends come in many colors, US , Canuks, Israeli and some even Sindhi - - and of course they have "concerns" --- However, what should be clear to them or any reader of this thread is that what most Pakistanis want from their relationship with China is economic advancement and development, that Indians (regardless of US, Canuk or Israeli guises) seem to oppose such a development is a sorry comment on their ability to see their self interest -- After all, which is a better outcome for Indians, A prosperous Pakistan in which greater number of her population is educated and thus capable of rejecting radicalism, both intellectually and physically, or a desperate Pakistan that seeks to externalize internal problems??

Our Indian friends come in many colors, US , Canuks, Israeli and some even Sindhi - - and of course they have "concerns" --- However, what should be clear to them or any reader of this thread is that what most Pakistanis want from their relationship with China is economic advancement and development, that Indians (regardless of US, Canuk or Israeli guises) seem to oppose such a development is a sorry comment on their ability to see their self interest -- After all, which is a better outcome for Indians, A prosperous Pakistan in which greater number of her population is educated and thus capable of rejecting radicalism, both intellectually and physically, or a desperate Pakistan that seeks to externalize internal problems??

It's only natural for expat Pakistanis living in western countries to harbor some caution about China and Pakistan coziness. Economically we want Pakistan to be wealthy and independent on her own legs, initially it will take Chinese help. But our poor and brave, soldiers and civilians, are suffering without much Chinese help domestically. We don't even understand the languages of each other, so hard to build connection of trust, socially speaking. Economically, every nation is intertwined with others anyways. We just think that Pakistanis are pushing some radical coziness agendas with China in spite of the US relationship, under the guise of "economics" without any knowledge or proof of economic activity other than a few military deals and some sacks of aid sent over.

We need some economy and trade, not only a little but heavy one. We need some education too and infrastructure.

The fact that Muse categorizes Expat Pakistanis harboring an air of criticism and self survey regarding the Chinese relationship, as traitors and Israelis, is disturbing and doesn't fit well with his other posts.

But our poor and brave, soldiers and civilians, are suffering without much Chinese help domestically.

The entire forum is full of the assistance the military Chinese have offered and so your crocodile tears, sell them elsewhere. You weren't born speaking English or Urdu, you learned it, and if you are interested, learn Chinese -- and you were not born knowing how to do business, you learn it -- friend, whoever you and where ever you are from - You don't have to buy into any position we offer, but just be fair, then people can take you seriously. What we say it do not come from Sinai and we can be wrong - but look at the number of Pakistani respondents who want primarily, a strong economic relationship, it might be a clue, is that an unfair thing to say? .

Actually,this is a false thread. Pakistani are a proud and independent people.they don't like buy any weapon from any country(include china)and pakistan are hoping for self-reliance(ex.jf17 or
Al-Khalid.....)
As well china are eager to build and consolidate pakistan own stronger economy and stronger defense independently and through self-reliance. bcz,a stronger pakistan is in our all interest So, The common interests unite our two countries. we must work hard and accomplish this together.

That explains why you keep whining about Pakistani Kashmir being under "illegal occupation". :rolleyes:

In fact, it is India that is illegally occupying Kashmir. And claiming Chinese land (Aksai chin) as a part of Kashmir.

Check the economy section, to see the enormous number of economic deals that China has with Pakistan. Including the recent Sino-Pakistani "nuclear deal".

Or things like this: China proposes $15bn Indus dam scheme in Pakistan - Financial Times

Our Engineers are all over Pakistan doing construction work, a fact which makes India cry about "PLA on the LoC" or "Chinese troops in Giglit Baltistan". India doesn't want to see anything good for their neighbours.

I am replying to your post with a challange that as a defender of illegal occupiers of Aksai Chin to give us evidence that Aksai Chin was part of China before you occupied it. Since you have maintained the silence to my first reponse that indicates there is no evidence in your possession to show us.

India is not occupying Jammu and Kashmir since that state acceded to India after being attacked by your all weather friend. So when you want to make a point on an issue give us the proof otherwise keep your arguement to yourself. Do not make fun of yourself.

As far as the $15 Billion dollar dam is concerned, I think you are talking about the Lalbagh Dam. I have been following the development. It is not going to happen due to the reason of differences between the provinces which can lead to internal problems as well. Pakistan is not China where any decision taken by your regime stands regardless of what provinces say. Your authorities can crush the oppositiion as you do with a land grab from defenceless farmers.

I am glad you can see the various colours of Indians but it would be not fair for you to paint all of them with the same brush. I have been advocate of economic development not only in Pakistan but the entire regioin of South Asian countries.

As you have pointed out the long term benefit to the entire region will be peace and prosperity. In order to achieve those desired goals for a nation one has to have internal peace which can only be achieved when the leaders are not selfish and have a long term vision for the nation.
Leadership is made of common people in some countries and in some countries it is passed on from one generation of a family to the next generation which impedes the justice system and leads to moral disintegration of the society. It is very important to make sure for a nation to start with a fair justice system. The second step would be the economic development with its own resources as well as with the eexpernal help.

What has happened in the past in Pakistan should be a lesson but unbfortunately leadership is still stuck in the mindset of "Jagirdari" and than blame the rest of the world for its misfortune.

I think so you are one of the contributor whose views are very much apprecited by me. I agree with you that a prosperous Pakistan will be a positive not only for India but the entire South Asian region. I hope and pray that Pakistan is blessed with more individuals like you. At the end of the day no matter where we are born all of us want peace through justice and economic prosperity.

WIth best of wishes and regards.

howcome debate turned to India & Pakistan, whereas it started off with Pakistan & China.

We need just best freindship :china: :cheers: :pakistan:

All other coordination and corporation will grow under these flag :cool:

1.economic cooperation and investment
2.J10B and J11B vs LCA,SU35……
3.WZ-10 vs T90
4.YUAN ssk

Pakistani brothers, I want to make a survey, each person can only answer an answer, thank you!

1:J-20
2:J-10B
3:J-11B
4: Yuan SSK
5:052C DDG
6:99G MBT
7:return ticket to Chinese space station
8:093 SSN
9,054A FFG
10,Economic cooperation and investment
11,Other
Everything