What's new

What does Pakistan need in terms of weapons in case of a war with India?

Electromagnetic railgun

simon-ko-mobile-railgun-render-001.jpg

Polish+tank+supposedly+in+the+works+_126714cf33dc4c835826c90263837c58.jpg

cb984904fcf192cf583333ecb46e38d3.jpg

UMTAS anti tank missiles
Roketsan_display_in_Kyiv_01.jpg

HISAR-O Medium Range Air Defense Missile System
HISAR-O%20Page.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

turkey-bozdogan-missile.jpg

JF-17 block 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Project Azm Pakistan's Fifth Generation Stealth Jet Fighter
97tjl4.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan Need to Fix two things Immidietly.

1-The Damn Navy. Pakistan Navy in Its Current Form is a joke compared to other branches of Armed Forces. And Compared to Indian Navy its not even a discussion
2-Buy more Strategic Air Lifters and Transport Helicopters. In case of a real long term Conventional War with any Region having such massive landscape we are severely handicapped in Strategic logistics department

I believe Pakistan might have more capabilities/weapons hidden away from public view. Which might be revealed at proper time.

As a SURPRISE

Pakistan Need to Fix two things Immidietly.

1-The Damn Navy. Pakistan Navy in Its Current Form is a joke compared to other branches of Armed Forces. And Compared to Indian Navy its not even a discussion
2-Buy more Strategic Air Lifters and Transport Helicopters. In case of a real long term Conventional War with any Region having such massive landscape we are severely handicapped in Strategic logistics department

C-130s and IL78 are in their last days.
We should start thinking about making/buying successor to Mi-17s

Pakistan only need parliamentary permission to shoot.

4-5 squadrons of j7-b augmenting 4-5 extra subs and sam batteries of s300 - - - - - -

Pakistan, unlike many other countries, does not chest-thump and sexualize its military hardware in fancy-sounding paid articles and claims.

We have a lot of stuff, developed indigenously and with China's help, that we don't make public. Just like we didn't make the damage we inflicted on the ground in IOK public.

Please give us the facts and links otherwise don't come up with the empty words. Rhetoric is one thing facts are another. I heard that before when during 1971 war 300 Chinese planes have landed in Pakistan to help us and US carrier have came to our aid to save Dhaka. Enough of this fan boy fantasies. India have got much bigger defence budget to us like 40 billion to our 8 meagre billion that's why every one is willing to sell them due to economic reasons.

Please give us the facts and links otherwise don't come up with the empty words. Rhetoric is one thing facts are another. I heard that before when during 1971 war 300 Chinese planes have landed in Pakistan to help us and US carrier have came to our aid to save Dhaka. Enough of this fan boy fantasies. India have got much bigger defence budget to us like 40 billion to our 8 meagre billion that's why every one is willing to sell them due to economic reasons.

Facts about confidential weapons systems? Good luck.

No, we don't have something magical and spectacular. We don't have a secret underground hangar with 1,000 Chinese stealth jets. But we have a bit more than we advertise. That's all I'm saying.

We also have achieved stunning feats in the WOT that have the respect of even the fanciest Tier 1 operatives in the US --- a few kill/capture missions in FATA before the major assaults started are straight out of an outlandish action thriller. I know this for a fact and one of the stories was also shared by a member after exhaustive interviews of serving operators. But there wasn't even a single media story or ridiculous over-the-top movie made about such feats. We take quiet professionalism seriously.

Hope you get what I mean?

What I'm asking is what are Pakistan's weaknesses in terms of land equipment that need to be fixed and what you think a solution for Pakistan would be for next time in case the conflict escalates more so than it has in this situation. I apologize in ahead if there is a thread like this that I just haven't seen.
I got my information from Wikipedia about the Pakistan army equipment so it could be wrong but I do think there are some weaknesses just thinking about small arms and I will give my opinion on where I think they could improve and I will rate them out of 10.
I will try to get as much as I can today but I want your recommendations.

Anti-Tank Guided Missiles 8/10
The Baktar-Shikan(HJ-8) is sufficient at destroying pretty much any Indian tank thrown at it from what I understand so they are good there.
View attachment 543555
BGM-71 Tow is also very good at destroying tanks but seems kind of heavy for transporting unless of course on a vehicle hence the name Tow.
1024px-U.S._Marines_of_BSRF_conduct_platoon_attacks_while_live_fire_training_during_exercise_Platinum_Eagle_14-2_140523-M-DW621-150.jpg

Now what I think Pakistan can improve on is buying Fire and Forget missiles from China which may be expensive but are much better in terms of performance, and weight which can 100% destroy any tank India can throw at it simply because top armor is so thin that the missile is overkill.
HJ-12
images

Attack Helicopters 6/10 (for now)
AH-1

I'm aware that Pakistan has upgraded AH-1s that are still viable in todays world although significantly aged.
AH-1 in the Bahrain camo which I like.
View attachment 543556
T129 ATAK
T129 ATAK is a very good for Pakistan if the deal goes through hence why I said for now in the rating because I was not sure if they were delivered yet.

Now however unlikely this is I would like to see a Denel Rooivalk Mk2 with Saudi Arabia since they have recently bought some shares from Denel as far as I know and have pretty much an unending income. The reason I want this is because only a measly 12 were built yet there is a lot of potential for markets that are being denied attack helicopters.
View attachment 543557

Too lazy to do any more right now but please feel free to give my your opinion.
There are no weaknesses in weapon systems.

To win war with india... Pakistan needs its western border quiet, completely.

Hypersonic missiles of 500 km+ range guided ones.
Air to air . Air to ground, ground to ground, ground to sea, air to sea.

60 ton armored tanks or 100 attack helicopters

S300 pmu 2 atleast or (HQ-9B preferably.

What I'm asking is what are Pakistan's weaknesses in terms of land equipment that need to be fixed and what you think a solution for Pakistan would be for next time in case the conflict escalates more so than it has in this situation. I apologize in ahead if there is a thread like this that I just haven't seen.
I got my information from Wikipedia about the Pakistan army equipment so it could be wrong but I do think there are some weaknesses just thinking about small arms and I will give my opinion on where I think they could improve and I will rate them out of 10.
I will try to get as much as I can today but I want your recommendations.

Anti-Tank Guided Missiles 8/10
The Baktar-Shikan(HJ-8) is sufficient at destroying pretty much any Indian tank thrown at it from what I understand so they are good there.
View attachment 543555
BGM-71 Tow is also very good at destroying tanks but seems kind of heavy for transporting unless of course on a vehicle hence the name Tow.
1024px-U.S._Marines_of_BSRF_conduct_platoon_attacks_while_live_fire_training_during_exercise_Platinum_Eagle_14-2_140523-M-DW621-150.jpg

Now what I think Pakistan can improve on is buying Fire and Forget missiles from China which may be expensive but are much better in terms of performance, and weight which can 100% destroy any tank India can throw at it simply because top armor is so thin that the missile is overkill.
HJ-12
images

Attack Helicopters 6/10 (for now)
AH-1

I'm aware that Pakistan has upgraded AH-1s that are still viable in todays world although significantly aged.
AH-1 in the Bahrain camo which I like.
View attachment 543556
T129 ATAK
T129 ATAK is a very good for Pakistan if the deal goes through hence why I said for now in the rating because I was not sure if they were delivered yet.

Now however unlikely this is I would like to see a Denel Rooivalk Mk2 with Saudi Arabia since they have recently bought some shares from Denel as far as I know and have pretty much an unending income. The reason I want this is because only a measly 12 were built yet there is a lot of potential for markets that are being denied attack helicopters.
View attachment 543557

Too lazy to do any more right now but please feel free to give my your opinion.
pakistani weapons should be the last of the worries indians should have... what they dont know is that if the pakistani army wants they can turn india into another syria... with the connections they have it wont be hard and wont take long... right now pakistan is acting as a buffer between all these terrorists and india.. so the day they decide to stop doing that its all over for india.

Complete Air Defence network covering low, medium and high altitude.

I’d advocate the creation of a tri service corps drawing elements from Army, Navy and Airforce to defend military installations and major cities.

In terms of hardware I’d opt for equipment from our all weather friend China mainly.

For SAMs:

Low - Sky Dragon 50 using DK10A missiles

Medium - More HQ16A and HQ16B variant

High - HQ9B and HQ19 variant for ABM

For SPAAGs:

Low - LD2000 and Type 90 truck mounted guns

Medium - Turkish Korkut system

High - Italian OTOMATIC/Draco turrets

Back
Top Bottom