What's new

What does Pakistan need in terms of weapons in case of a war with India?

i think pakistan really needs long range air defense system.pakistan also needs new cruise missiles with much longer range.we also need good artillery and attack helicopters in large numbers.sophisticated ew systems and better radars as well.

Where does Iran come into the picture? We are talking about the relationship between Arab states and Pakistan. I have criticized the Iranians in the past and their support of India, therefore that argument holds no water. They have also failed to follow the teachings of Islam, but are more interested in money and self-interests. Are you answerable to Allah on the day of judgment? Will, you tell Allah that it was bad for business henceforth we couldn't go diplomatically against India?:) But please continue to have relations with a country whose ex-minister just claimed the Kaaba should be turned into a Hindu temple because of the OIC statement. Our grave is in front of us, the wealth and splendor of this world can't save us from the fire of hell if we don't follow the Holy Prophet (PBUH) teachings.
Its all irrelevant in the long run with you talking about religion. Just count on Arab billionaires to support you and Arabs to come help you fight. Don't count on the countries themselves but count on the citizens as you and I both know there will be no support from Arabs unless India is condemned worldwide which is highly unlikely. Trust me for there is nothing we can do to make them support you.

i think pakistan really needs long range air defense system.pakistan also needs new cruise missiles with much longer range.we also need good artillery and attack helicopters in large numbers.sophisticated ew systems and better radars as well.
Why longer range? Your enemy is within the range of the Babur or at least most of the country.
Long range SAMs are a good idea as I have said in a previous thread and I agree EW systems and better radars are helpful too.

Its all irrelevant in the long run with you talking about religion. Just count on Arab billionaires to support you and Arabs to come help you fight. Don't count on the countries themselves but count on the citizens as you and I both know there will be no support from Arabs unless India is condemned worldwide which is highly unlikely. Trust me for there is nothing we can do to make them support you.

Why longer range? Your enemy is within the range of the Babur or at least most of the country.
Long range SAMs are a good idea as I have said in a previous thread and I agree EW systems and better radars are helpful too.

long range sams can be hidden far away from the border like close to afghan border,close to iran pakistan border and other far areas.enemy attack will likely damage air bases and defense systems close to the border but systems far from the indo pak border is hard to target.it will be an advantage for pakistan.also long range sams can cover entire india from different far regions inside pakistan.we need strategy.this indian threat is real.india shows that it's willing to attack pakistan after every bomb blast.we must not wait for the next blast.we should make ourselves strong.

Salaam

There won't be a massive counter attack in my opinion. If the line is breached comprehensively, India will probably surrender or sue for terms.

Why do you think they wouldn't put up a lot of fight? Given how the Indians seem riled up, one would think they would go nuts.

Salaam

Yes. But in TV studios.

Remember the Foreign Minister of Saddam's Iraq?

Haha yeah Tariq Aziz.. I remember that guy was talking about a decisive victory for Sadam standing in Baghdad as it was being taken over by the US... dude was a hell of a propagadist...

I get what you are saying. Thanks for patiently answering. Much appreciated.

Salaam

Haha yeah Tariq Aziz.. I remember that guy was talking about a decisive victory for Sadam standing in Baghdad as it was being taken over by the US... dude was a hell of a propagadist...

I get what you are saying. Thanks for patiently answering. Much appreciated.

This has not happened once. But hundreds of times.

See how Hindu armies fled before invaders.

Back
Top Bottom