What's new

What does Pakistan need in terms of weapons in case of a war with India?

Electromagnetic railgun

simon-ko-mobile-railgun-render-001.jpg

Polish+tank+supposedly+in+the+works+_126714cf33dc4c835826c90263837c58.jpg

cb984904fcf192cf583333ecb46e38d3.jpg

UMTAS anti tank missiles
Roketsan_display_in_Kyiv_01.jpg

HISAR-O Medium Range Air Defense Missile System
HISAR-O%20Page.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

turkey-bozdogan-missile.jpg

JF-17 block 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Project Azm Pakistan's Fifth Generation Stealth Jet Fighter
97tjl4.jpg
A quiet Western front is all you need.

If you are able to breach the lines, rest of India will negotiate a surrender.

If you are able to breach the lines
that is why all of that is needed. to able to breach indian lines, and at the same time the ability to hold the captured area in the face of entire indian army and airforce might. and to deny the indian navy a chance to make an amphibious landing in the back that will threaten the arm's rear.

....and also enough money, ammo and fuel etc. to be able to sustain the war for a month or two.

We need QN-202 reusible man portable Missile launcher that is 1.2 kg in weight and have a range of 2000 meter. Also, it works in “fire and forget” mode. A bagpack can accomodate 6 missiiles while. Which will still be 7.2 kg . Mean a whole system of a launcher and 6-7 missiles will weight less then 10 kg’s. Which is way less then others and is very good for enemy troops, light transport vehicles etc. We should introduce this system in our land troops.

DE163357-FF32-45C9-87B5-13758765E952.jpeg

47D9D578-1F35-4B30-9D5C-D160BA7DBA4D.jpeg

23E0D28D-4D39-4513-B7BA-8921AC90393F.jpeg

15156608-BDD9-4649-85C9-A0F58A9CD13B.jpeg

that is why all of that is needed. to able to breach indian lines, and at the same time the ability to hold the captured area in the face of entire indian army and airforce might. and to deny the indian navy a chance to make an amphibious landing in the back that will threaten the arm's rear.

....and also enough money, ammo and fuel etc. to be able to sustain the war for a month or two.
There won't be a massive counter attack in my opinion. If the line is breached comprehensively, India will probably surrender or sue for terms.

Can you blame them? Islam aside India is more beneficial in terms of economy than Pakistan to most if not all of the 22 Arab countries.
He is right though but most likely the money will be from private billionaires.
Hopefully I won't trigger anybody here.

We can actually blame them. Pakistan has 10,000 troops based in Saudi Arabia for the protection of the Royal family. Pakistani's were the first group of people to have help build UAE. When the Arab-Israeli war occurred we sent our pilots to help fight them. General Zia during Black September was the person leading Jordanian troops to combat the Palestinians securing the Royal families power. When the revolution occurred in Bahrain it was Pakistani mercenaries retired soldiers that put down the rebellion. When you look at this and notice the behavior of Arabs concerning India it annoys us. Everyone has a choice in life.

What I'm asking is what are Pakistan's weaknesses in terms of land equipment that need to be fixed and what you think a solution for Pakistan would be for next time in case the conflict escalates more so than it has in this situation. I apologize in ahead if there is a thread like this that I just haven't seen.
I got my information from Wikipedia about the Pakistan army equipment so it could be wrong but I do think there are some weaknesses just thinking about small arms and I will give my opinion on where I think they could improve and I will rate them out of 10.
I will try to get as much as I can today but I want your recommendations.

Anti-Tank Guided Missiles 8/10
The Baktar-Shikan(HJ-8) is sufficient at destroying pretty much any Indian tank thrown at it from what I understand so they are good there.
View attachment 543555
BGM-71 Tow is also very good at destroying tanks but seems kind of heavy for transporting unless of course on a vehicle hence the name Tow.
1024px-U.S._Marines_of_BSRF_conduct_platoon_attacks_while_live_fire_training_during_exercise_Platinum_Eagle_14-2_140523-M-DW621-150.jpg

Now what I think Pakistan can improve on is buying Fire and Forget missiles from China which may be expensive but are much better in terms of performance, and weight which can 100% destroy any tank India can throw at it simply because top armor is so thin that the missile is overkill.
HJ-12
images

Attack Helicopters 6/10 (for now)
AH-1

I'm aware that Pakistan has upgraded AH-1s that are still viable in todays world although significantly aged.
AH-1 in the Bahrain camo which I like.
View attachment 543556
T129 ATAK
T129 ATAK is a very good for Pakistan if the deal goes through hence why I said for now in the rating because I was not sure if they were delivered yet.

Now however unlikely this is I would like to see a Denel Rooivalk Mk2 with Saudi Arabia since they have recently bought some shares from Denel as far as I know and have pretty much an unending income. The reason I want this is because only a measly 12 were built yet there is a lot of potential for markets that are being denied attack helicopters.
View attachment 543557

Too lazy to do any more right now but please feel free to give my your opinion.
Only true emaan on allah...
Nothing else is needed....

If u need more than that... follow shitan..

Hypersonic missiles of 500 km+ range guided ones.
Air to air . Air to ground, ground to ground, ground to sea, air to sea.

60 ton armored tanks or 100 attack helicopters

S300 pmu 2 atleast or (HQ-9B preferably.
The attack helicopters are a good idea. If Saudi Arabia and
We can actually blame them. Pakistan has 10,000 troops based in Saudi Arabia for the protection of the Royal family. Pakistani's were the first group of people to have help build UAE. When the Arab-Israeli war occurred we sent our pilots to help fight them. General Zia during Black September was the person leading Jordanian troops to combat the Palestinians securing the Royal families power. When the revolution occurred in Bahrain it was Pakistani mercenaries retired soldiers that put down the rebellion. When you look at this and notice the behavior of Arabs concerning India it annoys us. Everyone has a choice in life.
Times are different now, 10.7% of Saudi exports are to India and without that they are losing more money than allies are worth considering Pakistan does not have the same trade with Saudi Arabia and going to war with a major power is not worth it. The other Arab countries excluding the Gulf are either too poor to help you or their military is too weak. There is never going to be an Arab-Israeli war for the foreseeable future so no need for Pakistanis there, Pakistanis are not the majority expats there and all the Indians in Saudi Arabia will act up because their home country is in a war with the country their living in. Lastly Saudi Arabia has already repayed your in the form of billions of dollars in low interest loans, invested in your economy, and much more without risking the lives of their soldiers in someone else's war.

Militarily, we need credible ABMs to protect our cities and strategic locations.

The attack helicopters are a good idea. If Saudi Arabia and

Times are different now, 10.7% of Saudi exports are to India and without that they are losing more money than allies are worth considering Pakistan does not have the same trade with Saudi Arabia and going to war with a major power is not worth it. The other Arab countries excluding the Gulf are either too poor to help you or their military is too weak. There is never going to be an Arab-Israeli war for the foreseeable future so no need for Pakistanis there, Pakistanis are not the majority expats there and all the Indians in Saudi Arabia will act up because their home country is in a war with the country their living in. Lastly Saudi Arabia has already repayed your in the form of billions of dollars in low interest loans, invested in your economy, and much more without risking the lives of their soldiers in someone else's war.

This is the difference between the honorable Arabs of the past and their modern equivalence. I guess Hadrat Ali (ra) was correct "The root of all evil is money and greed." In the current era, Muslim's only look at there own pockets, they have forgotten the teachings of our Holy Prophet (PBUH). The Saudi's chose to export to India, however, they could have focused on other markets such as China, South Korea, and Japan. Why are they importing meat from India when they can get that from Pakistan? I have never said the Arabs should fight with Pakistan against India. Frankly speaking, we are a warrior race, Allah has blessed us with this characteristic. But still, you can support Pakistan diplomatically and by not investing in India. They have invested in our economy now, that didn't occur in the last few decades. I still have great love for Arabs, but I hope in the future they can play a more proactive role.

Can you blame them? Islam aside India is more beneficial in terms of economy than Pakistan to most if not all of the 22 Arab countries.
He is right though but most likely the money will be from private billionaires.
Hopefully I won't trigger anybody here.

The Pakistani government is also responsible, they keep sucking up to Iran when the Arabs have always been much nicer.

I don't see the harm in us sending something to Yemen to fight the Houthis, we should have done it.

SAMS sams sams
I agree, SHORAD M113s and troops equipped with Anza should be brought the line of control at least something like 15-20 vehicles and many soldiers spaced out to each cover their own airspace. Of course IFF is needed to make sure friendly fire does not happen. Or a Gatling gun put on a Talha with 8 Anza Mk3s in a pod like the LAV-AD.

For HIMAD I have a previous thread and don't feel like talking about it again.

This is the difference between the honorable Arabs of the past and their modern equivalence. I guess Hadrat Ali (ra) was correct "The root of all evil is money and greed." In the current era, Muslim's only look at there own pockets, they have forgotten the teachings of our Holy Prophet (PBUH). The Saudi's chose to export to India, however, they could have focused on other markets such as China, South Korea, and Japan. Why are they importing meat from India when they can get that from Pakistan? I have never said the Arabs should fight with Pakistan against India. Frankly speaking, we are a warrior race, Allah has blessed us with this characteristic. But still, you can support Pakistan diplomatically and by not investing in India. They have invested in our economy now, that didn't occur in the last few decades. I still have great love for Arabs, but I hope in the future they can play a more proactive role.
He is right, you guys as$ kiss the Iranians when the Arabs have done much more for you recently. Diplomatically supporting countries during war is bad for business hence why Switzerland did nothing during WW2 and look where they are now being very rich and prosperous. Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries invest in your economy more than vice versa and have been doing so for some time.

Last edited:
He is right, you guys *** kiss the Iranians when the Arabs have done much more for you recently. Diplomatically supporting countries during war is bad for business hence why Switzerland did nothing during WW2 and look where they are now being very rich and prosperous. Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries invest in your economy more than vice versa and have been doing so for some time.

Where does Iran come into the picture? We are talking about the relationship between Arab states and Pakistan. I have criticized the Iranians in the past and their support of India, therefore that argument holds no water. They have also failed to follow the teachings of Islam, but are more interested in money and self-interests. Are you answerable to Allah on the day of judgment? Will, you tell Allah that it was bad for business henceforth we couldn't go diplomatically against India?:) But please continue to have relations with a country whose ex-minister just claimed the Kaaba should be turned into a Hindu temple because of the OIC statement. Our grave is in front of us, the wealth and splendor of this world can't save us from the fire of hell if we don't follow the Holy Prophet (PBUH) teachings.

PIA also helped train Emirates staff when they first set up as well and now look at them. Shame these Arab countries forget how Pak has helped them in so many ways

PIA also helped train Emirates staff when they first set up as well and now look at them. Shame these Arab countries forget how Pak has helped them in so many ways

Thank you for reminding me, brother:) I have great respect for Nigeria, they have the opportunity to lead Africa into a new golden age. You have the resources, a vibrant young workforce to bring real change to the region. I hope Pakistan can develop a political, economic, military and social relationship with Nigeria. Even though the Arab have fallen short of our expectations, hopefully, this will change in the future. I went them to invest in Africa in particular Nigeria. If we all work together there can be a new block, why do we need to always rely on the West and allow them to dictate things.

Back
Top Bottom