What's new

What does Iran benefit from by being anti-USA

Why does Iran in general, benefit from by being Anti-Western and Anti-Liberal? Would an theocratic Iran survive an world of rapid scientific discoveries?

What does the West benefit from being anti-Iranian? You realize that the U.S. and the UK overthrew the democratically elected Mosaddeq in 1953? The Shah was a brutal puppet dictator who has inflicted much suffering on Iranians in collaboration with their Western masters who put him in power.

Pakistan:
- provides air and land supply routes for NATO, to kill innocent Taliban.
- cooperates in the CIA drone program, which is responsible for thousands of civilian deaths.
- sold its own civilians to America for large sums of money, something Musharraf admitted.

You ignored Iran - US join venture, in gifting countries like Afghanistan and Iraq to US, and later using them as ground to kill non Shia Muslims in neighboring states.

Its funny how US handed over Saddam Hussain to Iran proxy Muqtada Sadar for his execution, his sham execution is also on record and what you did to his grandchildren, is also known to all Iraq. May i say you crossed the line, which people of Kufa set while martyring the grandson of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and same are you repeating in Syria.

Do i need to mention, how Iran and US jointly operated death brigades in Iraq, targeting non Shia Muslims, and same repeated in Afghanistan but it was not reported as it is dangerous for independent journalists.

It is a hard fact that Iran and US has jointly carried out ethnic cleansing of non Shia Muslims in both Iraq and Afghanistan before, empowering Iran loyalists.

I must say, without (covert) US support, you would collapse like a sand wall.

Now do not utter name of Pervez Musharraf from your tongue, he is far above your stature.
He stands by what he did, and he only handed over fleeing foreigners, once their respective states refused to accept them.
There was head money on most of them, which was given to the individuals, who helped in apprehensions.

Providing supply route is different than giving bases, where the biggest beneficiary is India otherwise Iran is also a supply route for US forces in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran revolution guards transit through same Iraq to go to Syria.

Reality is that Iran is in bed with US and even getting technological help from US.

It is enough evidence, that US did not stopped Benazir Bhutto in transmitting nuclear technology to Iran but made a big story out of a failed attempt.

Nothing wrong in being friend with US, but why hide it and use it exclusively, to kill Muslims and keep blaming others without mentioning of GROUND REALITIES?

There are enough evidences on your crimes in Syria, refuges and bombed cities have lot to say.

plz tell me how do muslims see hizbollah?????

Muslims see it terrorist organization busy killing kids, you may hear stories of there barbarism in refugee camps.

Last edited:
You ignored Iran - US join venture, in gifting countries like Afghanistan and Iraq to US, and later using them as ground to kill non Shia Muslims in neighboring states.
It's not our problem if our enemies, saddam and mullah omar, led their people to misery and utter destruction.

Before 2011, Iraq had a representative democracy consisting of Sunnis, Shia and Kurds. Al Qaeda was on the brink of defeat. All thanks to American diplomatic efforts. However, Obama made a promise to his voters he would "end the war".

The majority of the Iraqi people are Shia, and they will not let minorities run their country. This is how the world works...

Reality is that Iran is in bed with US and even getting technological help from US.
America gives you billions of USD in military and civilian aid, while Iran is under strict sanctions. You are even a major non-NATO ally. Don't forget to thank Uncle Sam for that.

Do i need to mention, how Iran and US jointly operated death brigades in Iraq
I had a good laugh at this one, thanks. :)

Muslims see it terrorist organization busy killing kids, you may hear stories of there barbarism in refugee camps.
Personally, I respect Hezbollah more than many regimes in ME, considering the fact that I'm also not a religious person. Haters always gonna hate.

The majority of the Iraqi people are Shia, and they will not let minorities run their country.
So were non Shia in Syria and Afghanistan and i'm not sure about Pakistan, where shia claim to be 35% which makes them by far the biggest sect. in Pakistan and they regularly displayed this strength in voting PPP.... but the issue is not in numbers, issue is Iran regime's absolute control over the Shia populace, world wide and their organized way of destabilizing respective states.
Problem with Pakistani Shia is they label any one yazeed and behead him.... we have recently seen beheading by a shia mob in Rawalpindi and their political influence (read Zardari) to get away with the crime.

America gives you billions of USD in military and civilian aid, while Iran is under strict sanctions.
American aid to Zardari was part of the problem, US was again here passing money to Iranian puppet.
While at the same time passing bills.... cursing Pakistani populace... read kerry lugar bill drafted in consultation with another Zardari appointed Shia.

You are even a major non-NATO ally. Don't forget to thank Uncle Sam for that.
We made that pact years ago to fight terrorism but unfortunately, US has used that opportunity to strengthen its true ally IRAN and appoint Iran loyal regimes.
While you have already mentioned of transit aid and if calculate the money Pakistan spent in handling that transit is enormous, hence it is US who should say thanks.

Haters always gonna hate.
Kids of Syria are also not religious but they are hated by hizbulla, who was made to destabilize arab states.

Its funny how US handed over Saddam Hussain to Iran proxy Muqtada Sadar for his execution, his sham execution is also on record and what you did to his grandchildren, is also known to all Iraq. May i say you crossed the line, which people of Kufa set while martyring the grandson of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and same are you repeating in Syria.

Do i need to mention, how Iran and US jointly operated death brigades in Iraq, targeting non Shia Muslims, and same repeated in Afghanistan but it was not reported as it is dangerous for independent journalists.

It is a hard fact that Iran and US has jointly carried out ethnic cleansing of non Shia Muslims in both Iraq and Afghanistan before, empowering Iran loyalists.

I must say, without (covert) US support, you would collapse like a sand wall.

Now do not utter name of Pervez Musharraf from your tongue, he is far above your stature.
He stands by what he did, and he only handed over fleeing foreigners, once their respective states refused to accept them.
There was head money on most of them, which was given to the individuals, who helped in apprehensions.

Providing supply route is different than giving bases, where the biggest beneficiary is India otherwise Iran is also a supply route for US forces in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran revolution guards transit through same Iraq to go to Syria.

It is enough evidence, that US did not stopped Benazir Bhutto in transmitting nuclear technology to Iran but made a big story out of a failed attempt.

Nothing wrong in being friend with US, but why hide it and use it exclusively, to kill Muslims and keep blaming others without mentioning of GROUND REALITIES?

There are enough evidences on your crimes in Syria, refuges and bombed cities have lot to say.

Another obsessive Shia-hater and conspiracy nut job.
The man in your profile picture, the founder of the nation state Pakistan, was a Shia
Just saying... :)

You have to free yourself from the ones controlling you ( USA ) which you admitted yourself, Islam tells you to do this theres no option but to do so.

I don't think the so-called admittance of @Full Moon's statement would change, define, or pinpoint to the pros and cons of this relation after all he didn't claim to be a political scientist, nor did he claim to be an expert in this field.

The irony comes with you :lol: As if his word was a divine one, or a verdict being delivered by the Supreme Court of your Iraq.

Unlike Iraq, we didn't run with our tails upward begging for weapons to fight terrorist, where we had the capability to eliminate them. While at the same time, sending militants out in the open to fight along with the Assad regime, or turning a blind eye to someone who uses your Iraq's own space to transfer weapons, yet denying a thing about it.

Get your own house in order, we might talk about what Islam instructs you to do and not to do.

Until then

Cheers ...

I don't think the so-called admittance of @Full Moon's statement would change, define, or pinpoint to the pros and cons of this relations after all he didn't claim to be a political scientist, nor did he claim to be an expert in this field.

The irony comes with you :lol: As if his word was a divine one, or a verdict being delivered by the Supreme Court of your Iraq.

Unlike Iraq, we didn't run with our tails upward begging for weapons to fight terrorist, where we had the capability to eliminate them. While at the same time, sending militants out in the open to fight along with the Assad regime, or turning a blind eye to someone who uses your Iraq's own space to transfer weapons, yet denying a thing about it.

Get your own house in order, we might talk about what Islam instructs you to do and not to do.

Until then

Cheers ...

@Full Moon is right on many things, I agree with most of the stuff he says, he's realistic. Like him I don't have any issues admitting what Iraq does wrong, i'm not here to spread BS.

However you are not into facts or admitting on something you're wrong about, you are here to bash others

@Full Moon is right on many things, I agree with most of the stuff he says, he's realistic. Like him I don't have any issues admitting what Iraq does wrong, i'm not here to spread BS.

However you are not into facts or admitting on something you're wrong about, you are here to bash others

Facts are facts until being countered or refuted.

I hardly know about your existence, I'm here to put you in your rightful place if you ever wished to go wild.

Personally, I respect Hezbollah more than many regimes in ME, considering the fact that I'm also not a religious person. Haters always gonna hate.

You only respect Hezbollah because it does Iran’s dirty work and by the way good luck on building the so called Shia empire hope it happens LOL

Facts are facts until being countered or refuted.

I hardly know about your existence, I'm here to put you in your rightful place if you ever wished to go wild.

Yes you're here to defend KSA 24/7 lol. Full Moon is the one you should be countering, he declared you all clients of the US. So you have an issue if a non Saudi says it, but when a Saudi says it you won't educate him about the truth which you know ? you're only here to bash and insult others you confirm it by not responding to him.

Another Saudi blows himself up in Iraq | Page 3

The U.S dose RULE the whole ME, primarily the Gulf states. The word "iron grip" will be an understatement of the U.S mighty control of what is going on here in ME. I am all honest about it.

First of all, I would like to take back everything I said on this forum from the day I joined, I only agree with what Full Moon said in that post, counter him, I have no opinions anymore.

Back
Top Bottom