What's new

What does Iran benefit from by being anti-USA

It's not Iran who is against JEW USA, it's JEW USA who want to make Iran become like Iraq

Without the protection of the IRGC, Iran would live daily under Al Qaeda regime

KSA is benefiting from beeing with JEW USA, but they are actually dead man walking when they are not needed anymore

You are correct in referring to my previous post - but a bit inaccurate. I think I used a stronger word than "control". What I am saying here is try to free yourself reasonably, not with enthusiastic speeches and claiming you manufacture stealthy jets that only exist in your wild dreams. You are shooting yourself in the foot if you overestimate your own capabilities. Guess what, the super powers continue to be super powers and they enjoy seeing your suicide ceremony.

You're right I agree!

The Iranian theocratic leadership believes: (1) that the USA's culture is anti-Islamic and, therefore, inherently evil (the Great Satan) and dangerously influential among young people; and, (2) it is very useful to have a foreign enemy to blame for every failing so that the Iranian leadership, itself, can escape blame for internal problems.
Indeed, it's not at all JEW USA putting Saddam and making a massacre to remove him and install zionist Al Qaeda

Don't blame JEW USA

But China is not out right hostile to the West like Iran.
China is a special case of opportunistic people
They help nobody not even their allies, the time will come when they will be attacked by NATO and nobody will help them

China is a special case of opportunistic people
They help nobody not even their allies, the time will come when they will be attacked by NATO and nobody will help them

If you hate us then why do you wear a Chinese flag?

And for your information, we fought the combined armies of the USA + 16 of her allies during the 1950 Korean War, and forced them into the longest retreat in the history of the American armed forces.

We are not the ones who need help.

Knowingly or unknowingly... Iran tends gain more by being anti-US rather than being pro-US. Iran is a blessed country... & their stated enemy does their dirty work by getting rid of Iran's other enemies.. be it Saddam in Iraq or Talebans in Afghanistan! No sweat or blood wasted from Iranian side!

1. To act as a hero and gain influence in Muslim world.

2. Distract the general population from real problem that exist in their ruling system and divert attention into some dreamlike conflict which in turn helps to keep Mullahs in power.

3. Use anti-Americanism as a way to promote brainwashing of population into supporting their policies.

Why does Iran in general, benefit from by being Anti-Western and Anti-Liberal? Would an theocratic Iran survive an world of rapid scientific discoveries?

It's People!

Iranians are the most 'wannabe American' people! The love 'everything American'! It's a Fad! They hate everything 'Iranian' i.e. The Mullah Brigade! But just can't get out of that 's$$t hole'!

It's People!

Iranians are the most 'wannabe American' people! The love 'everything American'! It's a Fad! They hate everything 'Iranian' i.e. The Mullah Brigade! But just can't get out of that 's$$t hole'!

They don't hate Iran. They hate mullahs and regime.
For average Iranians, mullahs = regime = Islam or hardcore islamists = Arabs, and they hate them, which it makes sense. BTW, Iranians have been very pro-western from many decades ago, and they blame everything on mullahs and not on USA. it does not mean that they are wannabe american. They just prefer Western life style, and they are more secular than Arab countries, which it is a good point about Iranian society.

1. To act as a hero and gain influence in Muslim world.

2. Distract the general population from real problem that exist in their ruling system and divert attention into some dreamlike conflict which in turn helps to keep Mullahs in power.

3. Use anti-Americanism as a way to promote brainwashing of population into supporting their policies.
:tup:

They don't hate Iran. They hate mullahs and regime.
For average Iranians, mullahs = regime = Islam or hardcore islamists = Arabs, and they hate them, which it makes sense. BTW, Iranians have been very pro-western from many decades ago, and they blame everything on mullahs and not on USA. it does not mean that they are wannabe american. They just prefer Western life style, and they are more secular than Arab countries, which it is a good point about Iranian society.

:tup:

Huh, isn't that what I said bud! What's your point then?! Just aptly, 're-iterate' what I said!!!! Very Original! LOL!

Huh, isn't that what I said bud! What's your point then?! Just aptly, 're-iterate' what I said!!!! Very Original! LOL!

I don't understand your reaction. probably you are one of those narrow minded ultra-religious retards who hates shia and then hates Iran and wants to conclude that shia and liberalism, and west are evils who are related to each other. There is no point in discussing with people who have such a mentality. Are your feelings released now? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't understand your reaction. probably you are one of those narrow minded ultra-religious retards who hates shia and then hates Iran and wants to conclude that shia and liberalism, and west are evils who are related to each other. There is no point in discussing with people who have such a mentality. Are your feelings released now? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Buddy.....If you so stupid that you can't come up with your own piece.....what I mean since you ain't so smart is....
say something 'Original'!

Oh & don't worry about my 'release'! Thanx Tho! LOL!

:pakistan:

LOL! Buddy.....If you so stupid that you can't come up with your own piece.....what I mean since you ain't so smart is....
say something 'Original'!

Oh & don't worry about my 'release'! Thanx Tho! LOL!

:pakistan:
LOL, dude, I know what is my IQ and I bet that it is at least 50 points higher than yours. Anyway, the point is that I am a 100% frank and honest person, and I summarized your feelings inside your head and brain in a paragraph. Anyway, what I said was a guess which it seems true. BTW, your comment barely makes any sense. If you think that my comment is not true, you can say why it is not true instead of writing non-sense.

two thing i cant let it easily go

1 overthrowing mosadegh
2 helping iraq with chemical weapons

Actually the second one is mostly related to West Germany and Netherland.
Anyway, the main issue of secular and liberal Iranian with US has been your first point. Although, there is no ideological, or any other types of problems between Iranian liberals and US.

Back
Top Bottom