What's new

What does Bangladesh think of West Bengal?

You aren't very bright aren't you, those Hindu Sylhetis that were converted and embraced a foreign Arabic culture are the cultural invaders of Sylhet, along with the Arab invaders. Sylhet is the ancient seat of learning Srihatta, till your people ruined it.
As usual clueless blabbering without countering my points. Just use another insulting word and make baseless claim, I will call the mods. You belong to indian circle jerking sites NOT in a multi national site like this...

Tbh living in the UK I have zero interaction with West Bengalis. I imagine I'd be quite sympathetic and we wouldnt have too many issues sharing a space.

Generally West Bengalis seem fond of Bangladesh and I appreciate that.

Tbh living in the UK I have zero interaction with West Bengalis. I imagine I'd be quite sympathetic and we wouldnt have too many issues sharing a space.

At the end of the day, if West Bengalis found racist behavior from their Northern Indian co-religionists, they have no where to turn except to Bangladesh. In Bangladesh there are large numbers of technologists and professional managers from WB. Bengalis can never turn away another Bengali, although they are never as racist as other Indian types...

I have met a few original Bengali from west Bengal. They do not care about Bangladesh, they look west towards Delhi. Even the Muslims also do not care about BD. On the contrary, I have met others from west Bengal whose forefathers migrated to India. They do neither identify themselves with India nor with west Bengal. They identify as from Bangladesh with Indian Passport. They lament for leaving their country, Bangladesh. I have seen them getting angry when someone insists on them as Indian.

Anyway, this is my personal experience. Things may differ from man to man.

I have met a few original Bengali from west Bengal. They do not care about Bangladesh, they look west towards Delhi. Even the Muslims also do not care about BD. On the contrary, I have met others from west Bengal whose forefathers migrated to India. They do neither identify themselves with India nor with west Bengal. They identify as from Bangladesh with Indian Passport. They lament for leaving their country, Bangladesh. I have seen them getting angry when someone insists on them as Indian.

Anyway, this is my personal experience. Things may differ from man to man.

This is has been my personal experience as well. WB people are getting more aware to the fact that northies will never consider them as " true indians". WB people will be more aligned with Bangladesh in future as the multi-ethnic mess that is india unravels in the near future.

On the contrary, I have met others from west Bengal whose forefathers migrated to India. They do neither identify themselves with India nor with west Bengal. They identify as from Bangladesh with Indian Passport.
Thanks for the candid confession! These are the types of illegal Bangladeshi miyas we are trying to send over to their motherland.

Thanks for the candid confession! These are the types of illegal Bangladeshi miyas we are trying to send over to their motherland.
No, I was not talking about the Miyas in Assam, I was talking about the Hindu migrants from Bangladesh after 1947 partition.

On the other hand, the Miyas have been in Assam west since after Bakhtier's invasion of Assam in 1205. Do not make mistakes about them. Better you know about yourselves. Your forefather (only the males) Chinese entered Assam only in the 1150s. You yourself are no citizens of Assam if Miyas are not.

No, I was not talking about the Miyas in Assam, I was talking about the Hindu migrants from Bangladesh after 1947 partition.
That's a wrong assumption, East Bengali refugees who fled to India facing persecution hate the Bangladeshi extremists to the core. They are nationalists and form the core of BJP supporters in Assam and WB.
the Miyas have been in Assam west since after Bakhtier's invasion of Assam in 1205. Do not make mistakes about them.
Wrong again! Muslims were in Assam(mostly as PoWs) since the 12th century, not Miyas. Miyas were first brought by the British to Assam, but the bulk came here as illegal immigrants.
You yourself are no citizens of Assam if Miyas are not.
Other than the Tai people, there are dozens of Tibeto Burman tribes here living for thousands of years.

The muslims that came in the 12th century (not miyas) about the same time as us have assimilated into the greater Assamese culture unlike the miyas who have flooded the region with their fake Arabic-Bengali culture with little regard for our traditions and norms.

There's no meaning in discussing about how Bangladesh looks at west Bengal or how west Bengal looks at Bangladesh.... as per the bangladeshis I have met till date they want to merge with India and consider it a mistake for creating BD after 71.... yes I know such BD ppl.... but now since we are strategic allies we are now one country under two flags.... apart from this the day of official unification of India-BD joint union is not that far.... let the unity prevail....

Hari om tatsat... Hari om tatsat.....

There's no meaning in discussing about how Bangladesh looks at west Bengal or how west Bengal looks at Bangladesh.... as per the bangladeshis I have met till date they want to merge with India and consider it a mistake for creating BD after 71.... yes I know such BD ppl.... but now since we are strategic allies we are now one country under two flags.... apart from this the day of official unification of India-BD joint union is not that far.... let the unity prevail....

Stop bullshitting. Our people will fight against India till the last man dies. India knows it and this is why the IA troops returned to their motherland just when Mujib gave one public Dhamki in 1972. However, these Borgis did not forget to steal our arms and ammunition within the three chaotic months. We have now 2000 times more ammunition than it was taken by the Indian thieves.

By Jove, do you really dare to fight us?

as per the bangladeshis I have met till date they want to merge with India and consider it a mistake for creating BD after 71.... yes I know such BD ppl.... but now since we are strategic allies we are now one country under two flags.... apart from this the day of official unification of India-BD joint union is not that far.... let the unity prevail....
Hmm. Smelling something fishy. BTW why wasting your time and mind while you know the opposite is the true?

What is your agenda actually? Why do you sound like some people who love to call Hasina as Indian dalal, Hindu, she sold the country to India, Bangladesh is Indian colony, bla bla bla..... .

Something is really fishy!

Last edited:

And where exactly did you meet these Bangladeshis? La La Land?

No thanks, we are happy to be in a country where we are the majority :partay:

Your country is a mess dude. Everyone's dominated by hindi speakers, even in the south. Who'd want to be part of that? yuck.

Imagine Biharis and UPs roaming around everywhere :bad:

By Jove, do you really dare to fight us
Do you not fear the might of Indian Armed forces? I hear you cry all the time about how we have lakhs of armed and paramilitary forces stationed in WB and NE, effectively surrounding you from three sides to keep your fundamentalist nutcases in line.

Our people will fight against India till the last man dies. India knows it and this is why the IA troops returned to their motherland just when Mujib gave one public Dhamki in 1972.
Quite ungrateful wretches you lot are! India's responsibility was to train and liberate your countrymen from the atrocities of West Pakistan, once that aim was met we had no reason of being in your country. It is your illegal Bangladeshis who trespass into India and overstay their welcome.

Our people in NE too will fight till our last breath against your attempt of creating a Greater Bengal here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom