What's new

What does Bangladesh think of West Bengal?

Thanks, but it would be more prudent to absorb parts of Bangladesh that were historically ours, minus their rabid hordes of course. Hindu Bangladeshis and ethnic tribals can be accommodated there. Win-win for us and the rest of India.
India cant survive 15 more years. Its going to be partitioned for the 3rd time. People are too different and too many differences. North south and east will be divded i see atleast 3 countries parting from it soon may be more.

But yea it will be choice of the people who live there. Lets wait and watch modi is doing great so far :angel:

Bangladeshi miya monkeys can try evolve to live in the Bay of Bengal and the nearby swamplands.
Lol ouch.

India cant survive 15 more years. Its going to be partitioned for the 3rd time. People are too different and too many differences. North south and east will be divded i see atleast 3 countries parting from it soon may be more.

But yea it will be choice of the people who live there. Lets wait and watch modi is doing great so far :angel:
Indians dont like each other. I meet ppl in canada and ask where they from rarely say they are indian. In Vancouver they always say punjabi or sikh never say Indian. I dont see that on Pakistani punjabi or any one from Pakistan or bd immigrants.

Technically west west bengal should be part of bangla desh in my opinion.
It was supposed to be the part of United Bengal. Hindus were against the partition of Bengal in 1905. The same Hindus ( actually Hinduvta Vinay savarkar) were responsible to partition of Bengal.

However Atleast west Bengal's Muslim majority part always belong with Bangladesh. As well as karimganj and few areas of assam that were Muslim majority, since 1947 partition was based on two nation theory!

Your wet dreams will remain as such. BJP has managed to unify the country more than their predecessors. Bodo Peace Accord was signed yesterday, will all insurgents laying down arms and coming to the mainstream, similar results will be provided to us in a couple of months when the few remaining Assamese ones follow suit. Naga Peace Accord has been finalized too.

After our internal issues are resolved, we will turn our eyes to your country and erstwhile East Pakistan and reclaim what's rightfully ours. Crib and cry all you want to. We sense fear in your voice and words each time you mention Modi and Shah.

Your wet dreams will remain as such. BJP has managed to unify the country more than their predecessors. Bodo Peace Accord was signed yesterday, will all insurgents laying down arms and coming to the mainstream, similar results will be provided to us in a couple of months when the few remaining Assamese ones follow suit. Naga Peace Accord has been finalized too.

After our internal issues are resolved, we will turn our eyes to your country and erstwhile East Pakistan and reclaim what's rightfully ours. Crib and cry all you want to. We sense fear in your voice and words each time you mention Modi and Shah.
I guess time will show u who is fearing and who is right on spot

It was supposed to be the part of United Bengal. Hindus were against the partition of Bengal in 1905. The same Hindus ( actually Hinduvta Vinay savarkar) were responsible to partition of Bengal.

However Atleast west Bengal's Muslim majority part always belong with Bangladesh. As well as karimganj and few areas of assam that were Muslim majority, since 1947 partition was based on two nation theory!
Yea bengal should not have been divided i guess. Lets hope bangla desh is ready to take west into the union when time is ripe for taking. Just as pakistan is waiting for the ripe time on punjab and chandigar. time is coming soon. While china eyes arunachal and himachal.
Local populations will support this i feel.

An United Bengal where the supposed PM was to be a muslim, especially that butcher of Bengal. No thanks, the people of Bengal could not be fooled by Sarat Bose and the butcher.
What is the problem if pm is Muslim? 20 crore Indian Muslim was lived happily in India before modi started massare! The difference is actually ideology, not religious indentity.

You probably won't believe me because you are inspired by modi amit shah agenda of minority abuse, but I suggested you to visit Bangladesh secretly, so that you may know there is actually no difference between Hindus and Muslims in Bangladesh, unlike India where your govt is planning to make concentration camp. That was even unbelievable in India few years ago!

An United Bengal would only cause prosperity. I still believe that Hindus and Muslims can Co exist peacefully in Indian sub continent. Only Hinduvta ideology should be changed its point of view.

I am not saying that Muslims are totally free from militancy, but it was never in state level. And we already removed fundamentalists from power forever,where in your country you have established them. So yes maybe for you, United Bengal was night mare,not for other Hindus who can and want to Co exist with Muslims peacefully.

And if Hindu and Muslims were 56/44 ration, it there was a good chance of Hindu pm too sometimes.

But what is done can't be undone. But unfortunately some of you are making situation worse!

What is the problem if pm is Muslim? 20 crore Indian Muslim was lived happily in India before modi started massare! The difference is actually ideology, not religious indentity.
Problem was with electing someone who was directly responsible for the MASSACRE of thousands and thousands of Hindu Bengalis. Anywho, what happened in Bengal is none of my concern. But the Bengalis of the day were wise enough not to fall into the Bose-Suhrawardy trap.

Moreover, Jhinnah was against the idea too.
I still believe that Hindus and Muslims can Co exist peacefully in Indian sub continent.
Hindus and muslims happily coexist in India only, where the females from minority community aren't abducted and converted forcibly. Nor are their places of worships routinely razed down.
unlike India where your govt is planning to make concentration camp.
Detention centres is the norm for housing illegal aliens, please ask your citizens not to enter India illegally if they wish to avoid the embarrassment.
And if Hindu and Muslims were 56/44 ration, it there was a good chance of Hindu pm too sometimes.
Your United Bengal wanted to forcibly absorb my state as well as the entire NE. There's no way it would have been allowed.

Yea bengal should not have been divided i guess. Lets hope bangla desh is ready to take west into the union when time is ripe for taking. Just as pakistan is waiting for the ripe time on punjab and chandigar. time is coming soon. While china eyes arunachal and himachal.
Can we have Dehli and Western part of UP too?

India will break down to pieces. Pak and china since they have strong military will be the new power in south asia. Well china is already thinking pragmatically and start working on it. Once Myanmar china economic corridor completed it will give chinese open access to indian Ocean.

However Atleast west Bengal's Muslim majority part always belong with Bangladesh. As well as karimganj and few areas of assam that were Muslim majority,
What about the Hindu Sylhetis and Bengalis whom your people forcibly drove out of their ancestral homes in Bangladesh? Or for the matter of fact, the Chakma and Hajong tribals.. They can also stake a claim over your country and their lands forcefully occupied by you.

Back
Top Bottom