What's new

What does Bangladesh think of West Bengal?

Hindus and muslims happily coexist in India only,
Not India only but in Bangladesh too. The difference is BJP govt. BJP PM Vajpeyi was not inhumane like this OBC Modi. Now from international news sources we know that the situation have changed in India.

Your United Bengal wanted to forcibly absorb my state as well as the entire NE. There's no way it would have been allowed
The nation was divided based on religion. But in Bengal part the two nation was actually a child of Hinduvta. Remember the partition of 1905. Hindus were against it. So why the same people supported it in 1947? Is it not clear that who actually can't Co exists?
Detention centres is the norm for housing illegal aliens, please ask your citizens not to enter India illegally if they wish to avoid the embarrassment.
So called illegal Bangladeshi are just propaganda by your sanghi govt, cased closed. However you may put your Muslim citizens in concentration camp, I can only show sympathy to them. It's your internal matter.

As long as your govt don't try to mess with us with this propaganda, I have no interest what you will be doing with your own people, it's your internal matter, so not the headache of Bangladesh or Bangladeshis.

What about the Hindu Sylhetis and Bengalis whom your people forcibly drove out of their ancestral homes in Bangladesh?
When we forcibly drove them?

Last edited:
We screwed up big time at partition due to our obsession with religion ignoring culture. The region would be much more peaceful if BD, WB, Assam and Tripura were one country.

We made another huge strategic blunder by handing AN Islands, simply beacuase the inhabitants are non-Muslim, to India which will haunt us forever. Even operating aircraft carriers now would leave us vulnerable to naval blockade by India due to the presence of maritime strike aircraft in AN Islands.

We screwed up big time at partition due to our obsession with religion ignoring culture. The region would be much more peaceful if BD, WB, Assam and Tripura were one country.

We made another huge strategic blunder by handing AN Islands, simply beacuase the inhabitants are non-Muslim, to India which will haunt us forever. Even operating aircraft carriers now would leave us vulnerable to naval blockade by India due to the presence of maritime strike aircraft in AN Islands.
Back then lot of ppl screwed up. Most of the current conflicts in middle east and Africa because of what happen in 1940's.

In my honest opinion.... Forget about Muslim block which UKBengali is dreaming about... Why not let's create new South Asia block with a single union within India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal??? This new Union country will be an economic and military power to reckon with....
No need to create any type of blocks. Just people should live in piece in their own country. I think that's enough for now! Protest against your BJP govt anti Muslim agenda. I all problems will be solved. I still believe that Muslims and Hindus can Co exist peacefully in their own country. India should ensure this. Your country was good before and ideal of democracy. Modi is changing everything by his anti Muslim laws!

We can create hilsa club...you must love hilsa to join this club lol.

We will call it fish eating club. Only ppl who love fish and rice can join.

Sorry I am vegetarian...

We made another huge strategic blunder by handing AN Islands,
It was the British who conquered Andaman Islands, used as a penal colony and handed it over to India while departing. Indians always curse the British, but the truth is, it was for British they got an united country instead of fragmented India, British also conquered a lot of land which were not supposed to be part of India but made part of it. Andaman & Nicobar Islands is one of them, seven sisters states, Sikkim these were never Indian, but India got control over them because of British empire. We could not claim Andaman & Nicobar islands as the partition was strictly based on religion. Strategic and defence consideration were not taken into account.
Even operating aircraft carriers now would leave us vulnerable to naval blockade by India due to the presence of maritime strike aircraft in AN Islands.
That's why we need a strong submarine force and overall a strong navy and air force. And we don't have to face the entire might of Indian navy as they are also compelled to maintain strong presence in Arabian sea. Even their Bay of Bengal fleets are fragmented at different location(as they have bigger coastline in Bay of Bengal to defend, otherwise they will enforce naval blockade to us and we will create havoc in Kolkata and Vizag port) and only a small portion of it based in Andaman. Our coastline is much smaller and compact. So we can defend our coastline and retaliate against blockade at much lower resources than them. Remember, a single Pakistani Submarine in 1971, PNS Gazi created a huge panic and anxiety in Indian Bay of Bengal fleets with aircraft carrier.

Another important fact is, impact of naval blockade is slow to materialize. It will take several months before we badly harmed by it. Modern warfare is unlikely to last that long and war will get decided in other fronts before naval blockade start biting. China-Myanmar economic corridor in Bay of Bengal will be a boon for us. As long as China has a strong maritime and naval presence in Bay of Bengal and support Bangladesh in it's conflict with India, Indian can not effectively blockade Bangladesh. The distance between Chinese port in Rakhine state and Chittagong-Matarbari port is very short.

Last edited:

What makes you think that Brits would have given us these places?
Partition became something to which both Hindus and British were drove into.Just look at map of Pakistan,Brits gave Muslim majority districts which were right next to another Muslim majority district to Bharat just for giving them a way into Kashmir(Gurdaspur and Ferozpur).

In my honest opinion.... Forget about Muslim block which UKBengali is dreaming about... Why not let's create new South Asia block with a single union within India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal??? This new Union country will be an economic and military power to reckon with....
Dude your India is a complete mess. I wouldn't even think of being dominated by a single ethnicity for economic or whatever benefits it might give. Just doesn't work. Same goes for your neighbour country. Of course, it's not your fault but of those f**cking Brits.

If this has been previously posted, please delete it

Highly educative video
Was machst du in Deutschland - studieren oder arbeiten?

Lol ouch.
I dont see that on Pakistani punjabi or any one from Pakistan or bd immigrants.
In UK many of the restuarants run by Bangladeshis have Indian names. It is sooo frustrating when we learn that most of these Bangladeshi restaurants are misselling their food under a wrong label!! It is extremely disappointing.. I am afraid most of the foreign nationals don’t even know what authentic Indian food tastes like!!! And the best part.. when questioned about the origin of their food.. they always provide wrong information such as Bangladesh is a part of India!! Really??!! since when??!! Guys.. Please stop this practice!! Be proud of what you are!!In Canada many of the Bangladeshis are called Indians by the locals there.

In UK many of the restuarants run by Bangladeshis have Indian names. It is sooo frustrating when we learn that most of these Bangladeshi restaurants are misselling their food under a wrong label!! It is extremely disappointing.. I am afraid most of the foreign nationals don’t even know what authentic Indian food tastes like!!! And the best part.. when questioned about the origin of their food.. they always provide wrong information such as Bangladesh is a part of India!! Really??!! since when??!! Guys.. Please stop this practice!! Be proud of what you are!!In Canada many of the Bangladeshis are called Indians by the locals there.
i never meet single bangladeshi ever wanted to be indian in canada. indians are famous for call boy scammers in canada. its all over the news. Millions of canadians get this fake calls every day from india. if you really live in canada you will know.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/indian-police-raid-call-centre-1.5364116

Sikkim these were never Indian, but India got control over them because of British empire. ..
Sikkim joined India in 1975 and not in 1947. When India got its independence, Sikkim did not join India and maintained its monarchy with Thondup Namgyal as the monarch.
On May 16, 1975 Sikkim formally became the 22nd state of the Indian Republic.

What's 'Indian' culture? You have Punjabi, Tamil culture- you are as far apart as they could get. Please don't type nonsense, LMAO

Back
Top Bottom