What's new

What does Bangladesh think of West Bengal?

My friend,

It is in your own native language..how we foreigners can understand your cunning plans?

Maybe you should start a thread about Ellora Temple/Caves... much more educational for us types...

Mangus

That I will as Ajanta and Ellora caves and their very vivid colour paintings capture a snapshot of the period...The CC button does provide high fidelity translation Sir...you may peruse it

In my honest opinion.... Forget about Muslim block which UKBengali is dreaming about... Why not let's create new South Asia block with a single union within India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal??? This new Union country will be an economic and military power to reckon with....

In my honest opinion.... Forget about Muslim block which UKBengali is dreaming about... Why not let's create new South Asia block with a single union within India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal??? This new Union country will be an economic and military power to reckon with....
Oh come on. You are going to get a lot of abuses for this.

We can create hilsa club...you must love hilsa to join this club lol.

Oh come on. You are going to get a lot of abuses for this.
We will call it fish eating club. Only ppl who love fish and rice can join.

Yes united bengal=hilsa superpower. He he.

Culturally and politically Bangladeshis are much more liberal and progressive than Indian Bengalis. No wonder Indians are trying to enter Bangladesh forcefully as they flee economic depression in India and persecution for being different than Bhayya Puwwa

Culturally and politically Bangladeshis are much more liberal and progressive than Indian Bengalis. No wonder Indians are trying to enter Bangladesh forcefully as they flee economic depression in India and persecution for being different than Bhayya Puwwa
Ha ha ha. I can never tell if you are trolling or serious.

I think assam should be part of bangla desh too.
If it cant be free join bangla union.
Thanks, but it would be more prudent to absorb parts of Bangladesh that were historically ours, minus their rabid hordes of course. Hindu Bangladeshis and ethnic tribals can be accommodated there. Win-win for us and the rest of India.

Thanks, but it would be more prudent to absorb parts of Bangladesh that were historically ours, minus their rabid hordes of course. Hindu Bangladeshis and ethnic tribals can be accommodated there. Win-win for us and the rest of India.
Where will the monkey's go?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom