What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Pffffffft, you aren't as fabulous as us Hunzakits.

Ay may Manda aa. Par aap log kuch "ziaada he" safaidi ki tarf nahe chaly jaaty.. ? Gandumi skin ziada admire ki jaati hay sub-continent me. (but no doubt you guyz are beautifull. )

BTW, do you guyz have any "GUL PANRA " ?? :azn:

i wonder what will our kashmiri friend, @Zibago , say to that. :D

isn't @django a kashmiri too??

and it isn't just that gul panra is pretty... it's also her personality.

watch how this lady interviewer, farah, get affected by her ( :lol: ) :

www.dailymotion.com/video/x20urxx_gul-panra-interview-in-morning-show-with-farah-khan_music

hmm, yeah, all pukhtoon men are imran khan. :D
He is from AJK but Mirpur,s language is Pothwari/Pahari and major caste/clans are north Punjabi one,s with small amount of Pathan and Kashmir Valley origins more recently many Afghanis too had moved here
Souther AJK is ethnicaly closer to Jammu in north you have Pahari/Kashmiri/Sheen speakers

Haha.. kaaly jay .. :cheesy:

I have One sleeping right next to me. (my roommate ). have been lahore 3-4 times.. Lahor dil ko bhaa gya , Lahori nahe.

Pata nahi Kon Se Lahore Gaye ho. :p
I have met people from all around Pakistan.
No joke I love Lahoris the most. :D

Ay may Manda aa. Par aap log kuch "ziaada he" safaidi ki tarf nahe chaly jaaty.. ? Gandumi skin ziada admire ki jaati hay sub-continent me. (but no doubt you guyz are beautifull. )

BTW, do you guyz have any "GUL PANRA " ?? :azn:
:D

Pata nahi Kon Se Lahore Gaye ho. :p
I have met people from all around Pakistan.
No joke I love Lahoris the most. :D

lo ji... yahaan beauty pe regional wars chidd gayi hain... punjab vs pukhtoonkhwa vs kashmir vs gilgit-baltistan. :lol:

now we wait for the balochis. :D

BTW, do you guyz have any "GUL PANRA
Beauty of a society can never be expressed by an individual I can post a thousand pictures of Natives of Hunza, who would out class the beauty of any "Gul Panra" in Pakistan, but what makes a society beautiful is happiness, co-operation and peaceful co-existence between each other.

Back
Top Bottom