What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Iqbal.jpg

Talking about Madhuri ! :disagree:

*Calls Mrs.Ticker up & she promises to bash the brains out of Mr.Ticker with a bailnaa when he gets home*

And you pre-supposes that I am married.

And also pre-supposes that if I am married, has only one wife.

i really like PAKISTANI tv dramas. They are great from story to direction, production to acting, editing, dialouges, everything.... Currently my fav Shehr e zaat and Bari aapa.

And you pre-supposes that I am married.

And also pre-supposes that if I am married, has only one wife.

Oh sorry I thought that a chick magnet like yourself must be married but how could I be insolent enough to think you'd only be married to one person ! Between Aslam, Atif, Rehman & Monty - There are four already in my knowledge ! :D

Tabhi to crap like ek tha tiger floped in india and i thought it raked big moolah in pakistan.btw main khud apna DVD collection le ke jaati hoon wahan fir chod kar aa jati hoon fir naya collection banati hoon........:cheers:
Great, more food on their tables, they can thank us any time :cool:

Call it Indian movie industry and not bollywood. Somehow the Indians also use this terminology which to me sounds rather demeaning.

And I don't watch Indian movies.
bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywoodbollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywoodbollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywoodbollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywood,bollywoodbollywood,bollywood,bollywood,

2182654330_403815d570.jpg

And you watch bollywood.....chor ki dadhi main tinka............:P

Tabhi to crap like ek tha tiger floped in india and i thought it raked big moolah in pakistan.btw main khud apna DVD collection le ke jaati hoon wahan fir chod kar aa jati hoon fir naya collection banati hoon........:cheers:

aati jaati raha karo.

shayed kuch log Indian movies bhi dekh lein.

Madhuri is good stuff.

Too bad she is old now.

No one here knows better than you in all such matters.

Back
Top Bottom