What's new

What do you fear the most?

@Valar. @tps77
1051641b62a969a2aa2c01f79cf01865--animal-captions-funny-animal-memes.jpg
Ofcourse :agree::cheers::chilli:

Well, all of us have to die one day, some sooner than the others...leaving all these luxuries, tantrums, mood swings, swag, attitude behind in a 6' hole with no light, air or water, totally alone, motionless, defenceless, helpless,

And the day when we will rise again and stand before our creator to get our result.

And the day when we will rise again and stand before our creator to get our result.
I fear when two angels will come to question me in the grave more than the day of judgement because this is the first stage and indicative of the things to come. Moreover on the day of judgement, intercession of Holy Prophet will be available and Allah's mercy will be at max.

I fear when two angels will come to question me in the grave more than the day of judgement because this is the first stage and indicative of the things to come. Moreover on the day of judgement, intercession of Holy Prophet will be available and Allah's mercy will be at max.

Indeed, The grave is the first stage to be doomed or to be succeeded.
" The grave is a garden of paradise or a pit of hell "

I suffer from Anatidaephobia

HahaahhahahahahahHhh,,,, just googled it and this is what I got;

Anatidaephobia is one such phobia. A person suffering from this condition feels that somewhere in the world, a duck or a goose is watching him/her (not attacking or touching, simply watching the individual).

HahaahhahahahahahHhh

HahaahhahahahahahHhh,,,, just googled it and this is what I got;

Anatidaephobia is one such phobia. A person suffering from this condition feels that somewhere in the world, a duck or a goose is watching him/her (not attacking or touching, simply watching the individual).

HahaahhahahahahahHhh
This sht has me paranoid, man

Back
Top Bottom