What's new

What do you fear the most?

I have one and though we all including my little nieces do not fear him but someone's else dog really scare us even
I understand but ,
I am not scared of dogs at least ,
I just rout them with a louder voice than them !
That's what they understand , the language of Power :drag:

Then you have the fear of IF not God thus the fear of unknown.

Fear is primal. Its instinctive. Its definite.

No chance of any ifs n buts in fear. If you fear spiders even if they come in hello kitty masks you will fear them.
yes i accept have the fear i also understand its more psychological than reality so big IF and buts here as one have seen spiders or other freakish things molvies want you too get scared of worst one i read is qabar kay bichoo and sanp lol ... thats crazy.. as i cannot imagine being buried in a chlostrophobic space and with reptiles all around .. its crazy .. pun aside because of the scare mongering i am half way there

yes i accept have the fear i also understand its more psychological than reality so big IF and buts here as one have seen spiders or other freakish things molvies want you too get scared of worst one i read is qabar kay bichoo and sanp lol ... thats crazy.. as i cannot imagine being buried in a chlostrophobic space and with reptiles all around .. its crazy .. pun aside because of the scare mongering i am half way there

Clustrophobic grave talk.

You are just like a mullah then lol

Clustrophobic grave talk.

You are just like a mullah then lol
after reading books where molvies keep scaring you and growing up and living with millions who keep freaking you out every day .. i dont if that makes me mullah or otherwise

I have one and though we all including my little nieces do not fear him but someone's else dog really scare us even
how can someone live with a vicious creature like dog! i wouldnt enter my home if there was dog inside!

after reading books where molvies keep scaring you and growing up and living with millions who keep freaking you out every day .. i dont if that makes me mullah or otherwise

The whole tone of your religion is about warning of a coming event and its preparation. You should fear god too.

Much like ancient egyptian mythology.

Whats the deal bringing mullah in it when islamic theology has no central Organisation system?

Well, all of us have to die one day, some sooner than the others...leaving all these luxuries, tantrums, mood swings, swag, attitude behind in a 6' hole with no light, air or water, totally alone, motionless, defenceless, helpless,

how can someone live with a vicious creature like dog! i wouldnt enter my home if there was dog inside!
:P well dogs are the most loyal animals. And they are very loving. Honestly they even recognise your smell from many yards. For example if I am in my street lets say about three minutes distance the dog start barking till i reach the gate.

:P well dogs are the most loyal animals. And they are very loving. Honestly they even recognise your smell from many yards. For example if I am in my street lets say about three minutes distance the dog start barking till i reach the gate.
after being chased down by three man eating huge dogs when i was a kid i stay away from even the sweetest and cutest looking dog!

woh misal hai na "saanp ka dassa rassi say bhi darta hai"

@Valar. @tps77
1051641b62a969a2aa2c01f79cf01865--animal-captions-funny-animal-memes.jpg

I can't survive if it gets above 13 c.
You're such a snowflake. That's too much exaggeration..13 C is when we start wearing T-shirts in Sweden and enjoy summer, you need to work on your survival skills mate. I can easily survive up to 19 C without any problem..but 20 C and above, I need some airconditioning, above 25 C a bit more airconditioning but I'll survive.. You need to get tough mate.

Dogs are not scary but smelly and najas.

Back
Top Bottom