What's new

What do you fear the most?

Many ...... some I overcame, some I am yet to conquer and who knows the journey ahead (whatever is left of it) may bring many more. However, the constant fear that I can never overcome is ....... departing this world before my young ones are strong enough to face this world, especially when they have to live in a society like Pakistani society. I am not afraid of death itself anymore ...... anyone who knows how it feels like living in a Pakistani society will concur that its better to die than to daily live in hell like conditions, full of shameless creatures ...

Core i5 8600k
Asus prime z370 A ATX
16 gigs of DDR4 dual channel if I can find it at a reasonable price. The cool RGB ones are all around $250 here.
And the only card I can afford is the EVGA GTX 1060 and that too is about $100 more than its actual price.
I wanted a 1080 or a 1070 TI but they cost more than the rest of my setup.

Sweet set up, have you tried sourcing used parts on eBay

CockFockingRoaches every time i see them i run like a little girl to my only weapon The Awesome Roach Killer spray and suddenly i become a brave man

"Trapped under a building after earthquake " My biggest fear

I fear my wife will run away with all my money with another man!:mad:

Just kidding, don't have a wife yet. :cheesy:

I fear for my family's health. Especially my mom as she gets older.:what:

I do have some phobias which mainly disturb me in dreams sometimes once in a century because usually I do not have dreams but only when there is something drastic going to happen. As far as fear well since Have seen the death of very very closed ones my father and youngest brother within few minutes so as Kaptan said death is overrated. So death is not a fear factor at all. I think the recent incidents of sexual abuse against minor girls and boys in Pakistan had disturbed me very much and whenever I see a kid in street a fear wave really grips me. Rest have came out of many most difficult situations, near death so confident somehow

Sweet set up, have you tried sourcing used parts on eBay
I've decided to put off buying parts for a couple of months,assuming the prices will drop by then but I'm getting convinced that's not gonna happen. And I don't wanna deal with the hassle of buying and testing used parts. Heard too many stories of people getting ripped off.
Every day I'm lowering my standards towards the 1060 :sad:

Fear itself

Arguably one of the top 5 quotes of all time, made by one of the greatest leaders this world has seen.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5057

Many ...... some I overcame, some I am yet to conquer and who knows the journey ahead (whatever is left of it) may bring many more. However, the constant fear that I can never overcome is ....... departing this world before my young ones are strong enough to face this world, especially when they have to live in a society like Pakistani society. I am not afraid of death itself anymore ...... anyone who knows how it feels like living in a Pakistani society will concur that its better to die than to daily live in hell like conditions, full of shameless creatures ...

Judging by the size of their father's biceps, if indeed those are his, it looks like he'll be around way long enough to see them fledged.

I think the adversity you speak of is something that can be said about many societies, not that that's any consolation, but it is a challenge that most of us parents face or have faced anywhere when it comes to their children.

Currently I fear of getting the news of death of my patents. Who know it can happen anytime : (

I was never been obedient to them but now I have discovered that I love them so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom