What's new

What do you do to cheer up when you are sad or depressed?

But what i usually do when I am down is I go the bus stop and catch any random bus and have cup of tea and ciggratte at the last station. It helps.
I wish there was a bus route close by, I would have loved to do that. Sit, relax, think and then have 'chai' and cigarette at some 'dal hotel' :pop:

No brother, and dad doesn't indulge in drinking. Then what? :blink:

Solution should always be a one man solution! :cheers:

Eik hi paaal mein bhai ko paraiyaaa kar diyaa, Khan Sahib ! :cry:

Abhi kahin tou Gwadar se raft pakaar kar Turkiye pohaanch jataaa hunnn !

I remind myself about ladies and kids i work with then compare to them i think that i'm in much better situation than them and i can do much more for them to make their lives better.

Hunting is not allowed here.

And I don't drink.

God so many master (de)baters here..:lol:
Do you guys type with just one hand? :lol:

But what i usually do when I am down is I go the bus stop and catch any random bus and have cup of tea and ciggratte at the last station. It helps.

I can't talk about my problems with anybody. In case of close ones I feel i shouldn't trouble them with my problems and with others I cannot discuss.

All people go through tough times, and they always pass it. This is life. I hope you get better and you will, however, I would suggest playing games, hanging out with your friends, watching comic movies, just keep yourself busy as it's just a temporary stage, you will get over it very soon.

Ajao yara! Once my PM starts we'll chat about it. Free next summer?

Free....? Sir jee I an audit internee thats worse then being 'slave labor' ! The only days off they give me are for my exams and sick leaves...nothing more ! I'd even accept that were it not for the fact that my driver earns more than what the firm pays me ! :rofl:

No brother, and dad doesn't indulge in drinking. Then what? :blink:

Solution should always be a one man solution! :cheers:
obviously they are not going to be with me as i am travelling to UK in a week, simple solution would be to drink with friends or pretend they are there

Free....? Sir jee I an audit internee thats worse then being 'slave labor' ! The only days off they give me are for my exams and sick leaves...nothing more ! I'd even accept that were it not for the fact that my driver earns more than what the firm pays me ! :rofl:
What's wrong with this picture? :blink: Aren't you on track for ACCA? You should be compensated @ minimum Rs.100,000 + / month (Pakistani standards)

What's wrong with this picture? :blink: Aren't you on track for ACCA? You should be compensated @ minimum Rs.100,000 + / month (Pakistani standards)

You mad bro ! I don't get squat right now...one year down the lane I'm still on probation just like everyone else who joined with me. As per ICAP (CA's governing body !) an audit trainee is paid a minimum of Rs.7000/month which goes all the way up to Rs.35000 (if you've passed your CA during your 3 year mandatory internship period !). When it comes to ACCA there is no such ceiling...none whatsoever ! So ACCAs start at around Rs.5000 and don't go beyond the Rs.10,000 figure !

That, unfortunately, is how the auditing profession works ! They treat you like dirt...really..really long work hours with next to no remuneration ! For example I've been working on 4 files the size of suit-cases and a few dozen files in soft-copies for the past 2 days (Sat and Sun !) in addition to working 9 till 10 every day on the weekdays !

That said most of us do it because the work experience is invaluable ! On one hand you're auditing a Sugar Mill, on another a Pharmaceutical Company - They're both worlds apart and so the 'learning experience' really is something !

What I do is Pray to Allah (S.W.T) , Recite Quran because it takes away all the sadness and all the depression i have .

I have been doing this for a long long time and every time it proves to be the most effective way of driving myself out of depression and sadness.

No One is a better friend than Allah(S.W.T) , No One knows you better than Allah(S.W.T) does , no one cares about you more than Allah does.

May Allah (S.W.T) have mercy on all of us and show us the right path .Ameen

come on folks, gimme a quick fire way of getting happy again.

I am really distraught right now, somebody kill me!!!!

You mad bro ! I don't get squat right now...one year down the lane I'm still on probation just like everyone else who joined with me. As per ICAP (CA's governing body !) an audit trainee is paid a minimum of Rs.7000/month which goes all the way up to Rs.35000 (if you've passed your CA during your 3 year mandatory internship period !). When it comes to ACCA there is no such ceiling...none whatsoever ! So ACCAs start at around Rs.5000 and don't go beyond the Rs.10,000 figure !

That, unfortunately, is how the auditing profession works ! They treat you like dirt...really..really long work hours with next to no remuneration ! For example I've been working on 4 files the size of suit-cases and a few dozen files in soft-copies for the past 2 days (Sat and Sun !) in addition to working 9 till 10 every day on the weekdays !

That said most of us do it because the work experience is invaluable ! On one hand you're auditing a Sugar Mill, on another a Pharmaceutical Company - They're both worlds apart and so the 'learning experience' really is something !
Experience aside, this means they pay you two pizzas money? WTFFFFFFF........

Dude, get it done with and start preparations for MBA in some Ivy league school, or best try for INSEAD (if you can afford it, do it, else, even if you to work for three years to pay for it, it's worth it!). Speak to me for guidelines and alumni recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom