What's new

What do the Quran and Hadith predict about the end of the Apartheid state of Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious. I'm not Muslim as you can see.
Are you Evangelist? USA has been spreading this satanic religion in eastern Europe for decades. Your faith for a free lunch.

Evangelist retards think that Jewish savior is the same Christian savior who will emerge from Zion mountains. They don't know that if Jewish Khakhams could take Jesus pbuh out of his holy mother's womb then they wouldnt have hesitated for a single moment.

I'm serious. I'm not Muslim as you can see.
I am sorry, but which Messiah you are talking about?
If you have a different Christian beilef that Jesus has returned as Messiah, you have a right to your belief.
Many times people have claimed to be Messiah, obviously I don't accept that.
I will write a bit what Last Messenger told Muslims about 2nd coming of Jesus son of Mary.
Peace. ✌️

You killed Zakaria, you tried to kill Jesus you poisoned Muhammad. You liar.
You made Usury and wine Halal. And any Prophet opposing that faced your opposition.
The leadership of muslims was taken away from you guys. And if you will not accept the truth, then your time is near.
This list is much much higher.
The problem with them was and is, they cannot be trusted in any way.
They broke their agreements with God and prophets and still doing the same.
Even most recently they came to Palestine in rags, begging for help (Muslims protected them so many times) and then they quickly transformed as so-called owners of these lands and created terrorism, chaos, and instability in the whole region (with the help of major powers). Their daily atrocities are not hidden and yet they blatantly deny every such fact.
AND, they will stop here ..... they will keep invading and grabbing more and more lands while genociding/expelling local populations............ they will eventually demolish Masjid Aqsa (to build their Hekal Suleimani) and will be a major partner in the next World War.

Muslims believe in Jesus as the Messiah. In the End Times, I think this is what most Muslims generally believe.
'In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى, romanized: Isa) is held to have been a prophet and the Messiah sent to the Israelites, who will return to Earth at the end of times along with the Mahdi, and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, the false Messiah.[10]'

So basically , everyone agrees the the Messiah is going to be Jewish.

~

So basically , everyone agrees the the Messiah is going to be Jewish.

~
Not Jewish anymore. (Jews were also Muslims once when they truly believed in Allah and his teachings). He will return as a Muslim ---- from Ummat-e -Muhammadi (PBUH).
Messiah Jews will bring forward will be a false one, named Dajjal.

331288426_481577474007677_5175841366403657077_n.jpg

A stark reminder to modern/liberal Muslims. You may call me ''antisemitic'' or whatever. But I do not care.

Are you Evangelist? USA has been spreading this satanic religion in eastern Europe for decades. Your faith for a free lunch.

Evangelist retards think that Jewish savior is the same Christian savior who will emerge from Zion mountains. They don't know that if Jewish Khakhams could take Jesus pbuh out of his holy mother's womb then they wouldnt have hesitated for a single moment.
As you know I'm Greek Orthodox. What makes you even wonder that I could be an Evangelist?

I am sorry, but which Messiah you are talking about?
If you have a different Christian beilef that Jesus has returned as Messiah, you have a right to your belief.
Many times people have claimed to be Messiah, obviously I don't accept that.
I will write a bit what Last Messenger told Muslims about 2nd coming of Jesus son of Mary.
Peace. ✌️
Jesus Christ is the Messiah. He has come. The Scriptures were fullfilled.

Not Jewish anymore. (Jews were also Muslims once when they truly believed in Allah and his teachings). He will return as a Muslim ---- from Ummat-e -Muhammadi (PBUH).
Messiah Jews will bring forward will be a false one, named Dajjal.

View attachment 916598
A stark reminder to modern/liberal Muslims. You may call me ''antisemitic'' or whatever. But I do not care.
you are dropping yourself in the same trap as the fascists and zionists. Brand everyone the same. No doubt there is state machinery which is causing all sorts of issues in Palestine but not all jews are the same or would support that picture. Also anyone who does not follow Allah or his messengers will get Allahs wrath. You seem to be fixated with jews atleast in this thread. Human beings can be very cruel, not every jew is cruel just like when all muslims get branded as terrorists one should avoid generalising. Your focus should be on what the state stands for supports, its politicians and groups which have this doctrine.

you are dropping yourself in the same trap as the fascists and zionists. Brand everyone the same. No doubt there is state machinery which is causing all sorts of issues in Palestine but not all jews are the same or would support that picture. Also anyone who does not follow Allah or his messengers will get Allahs wrath. You seem to be fixated with jews atleast in this thread. Human beings can be very cruel, not every jew is cruel just like when all muslims get branded as terrorists one should avoid generalising. Your focus should be on what the state stands for supports, its politicians and groups which have this doctrine.
Agreed. But there is a little misunderstanding... Jews (on a whole) in past did the things I mentioned above. Now there must have been many good Jews but they are treated the same way as a few Muslims did suicide attacks/bombings and the whole Muslim world is considered terrorists .....Now let's talk about ''modern'' Jews of Israel (that's why Isreal is clearly mentioned in the topic) who are actually white European settlers who do not even believe in the same God about whom they boast has gifted them Palestinian land.
Now any settler not native to Israel is a landgrabber/oppressor and directly or indirectly involved in the atrocities against the local Palestinian Muslims (and even Christians and local orthodox Jews).
That is why they are called Zios and I also so often called Zios and by Jews I meant Zios. I have no issue with any Jews who are not zios or who do not support the oppression of Palestinians and other Muslims.

So much talk about tiny Israel. Why? The Palestinians are not going anywhere. They are soon going to outnumber the Israeli Jews. In fact they already do, if you include the Israeli Arabs. The current status quo is not durable for Israel long-term. The Israelis know this already.

Not only that 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are ethnically Arabs, no different genetically from their Muslim, Christian, Atheist, whatever, Arab brethren, be they Yemeni Jews, Iraqi Jews, Moroccan Jews etc.

By all accounts, Israel is in many ways already an Arab state. That just happens to be majority Jewish (for now). No need to mention the closeness of Judaism and Islam, the closeness of Arabs and Jews (not called "cousins" for no reason) etc.

Not only that, several Arab states and Israel are meddling ties. In fact I predict that they will be very close allies long-term. Only a natural development.

Arabs and Jews already worked together with great success long before the time of Al-Andalus, the Islamic Golden Age and afterwards as well. Last say 70-100 years of unrest is unnatural when looking at history in a deeper way.

So much talk about tiny Israel. Why? The Palestinians are not going anywhere. They are soon going to outnumber the Israeli Jews. In fact they already do, if you include the Israeli Arabs. The current status quo is not durable for Israel long-term. The Israelis know this already.

Not only that 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are ethnically Arabs, no different genetically from their Muslim, Christian, Atheist, whatever, Arab brethren, be they Yemeni Jews, Iraqi Jews, Moroccan Jews etc.

By all accounts, Israel is in many ways already an Arab state. That just happens to be majority Jewish (for now). No need to mention the closeness of Judaism and Islam, the closeness of Arabs and Jews (not called "cousins" for no reason) etc.

Not only that, several Arab states and Israel are meddling ties. In fact I predict that they will be very close allies long-term. Only a natural development.

Arabs and Jews already worked together with great success long before the time of Al-Andalus, the Islamic Golden Age and afterwards as well. Last say 70-100 years of unrest is unnatural when looking at history in a deeper way.
Where have you been living? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom