What's new

What do Japanese people think of Indians & Pakistanis

It would be my honor to share a meal with you, Sir.

(If you are ever in the NorthEast, please do let me know.)

My daughter wants me to visit, but the only dates she has open are in December. In Maine! I think I'll pass (my wife gets priority and is there from Thursday onwards, lucky woman). Perhaps it's better to wait till she joins her husband in Montreal, but then, staying with the son-in-law is that tiny whiff restrictive.

However, I want you to know that if you can make it to India, please do keep Hyderabad on your schedule, and I will do whatever I can to make it enjoyable and worth your while.

If i remember correctly I believe I did apologize For my rude behaviour ? :(

Good Heavens! There was nothing to need that. Please. If it gets down to that, I owe you one, and here it is. Apologies for acting like a schlock.

Well u just had skirmishes with him but he used to destroy me :lol:. Since then i just keep my distance when he's busy handling trolls. Don't wanna get caught in cross fire.

LOL.

Yes, I can imagine that. He's death at close quarters.

Good Heavens! There was nothing to need that. Please. If it gets down to that, I owe you one, and here it is. Apologies for acting like a schlock.

LOL.

Yes, I can imagine that. He's death at close quarters.
Absolutely no need sir ..

Well u just had skirmishes with him but he used to destroy me :lol:. Since then i just keep my distance when he's busy handling trolls. Don't wanna get caught in cross fire.

Lol ... That was year ago my good man... Time is a great teacher..

What surprised me is how often this guy used the term "P@ki" which is a racial slur...
Y is that as racial slur... I have no idea y? If afghani,irani,iraqi,chini,malai,rossi are not slur , y do pdf considers this (p@ki) a slur?

why only japanese..I guess if u interview, more than half of the world would be of the same opinion! ...I dont now why few pak members are reacting like its something said about Spain? !!

Y is that as racial slur... I have no idea y? If afghani,irani,iraqi,chini,malai,rossi are not slur , y do pdf considers this (p@ki) a slur?
I think it depends on the context in which the word originally came into use. Probably in the 1970s a time of large scale immigration into the UK. The locals were dismayed at the influx of new immigrants and that is when this word moved into the lexicon....somewhat like the term "chinaman" which was used as a slur against chinese in the US again during a period of large scale immigration....at least that is what I am assuming. :-)

:blah: whenever i hear about japan first thing that comes into my mind is NANKING :angel: and osama was born in KSA right?

This thread has turned in to a RAW conspiracy. I'm keeping an eye on all of you just to be safe.. :buba_phone:

why only japanese..I guess if u interview, more than half of the world would be of the same opinion! ...I dont now why few pak members are reacting like its something said about Spain? !!
world opinion about India is also that It's a rape capital. I'm sure you'll agree with that to?

The Japanese who care about politics, know Pakistan is an ally of China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom