What's new

What do Japanese people think of Indians & Pakistanis

Half the people in the world would be able to differentiate between a Indian and Pakistani if they were standing next to each other!
You're saying this on PDF? Have you seen the number of threads here celebrating the "vast" difference in appearance between Indians and Pakistanis?...and might I add we come off pretty badly if you go the pictures posted.

Please move the thread to appropriate section as It included India as well which is not Pakistan Tourism

The guy kept on using P@ki again and again WTF .

Anyhow a lot of his subscribers are Indians so I think he's just trying to appease them. :tdown:

@Nihonjin1051 anything to add sir, :P

So the Summary of story is they don't know shiat about Pakistani culture or history , and all their knowledge about India comes from Butter chicken restaurants

To be honest I don't know Japanese history beyond the world war 2 , instance either and their complex civil wars and internal terrorism due to civil wars in past
Every thing before WW1 they have, Samurai and Ninjas........ killing killing and Sushi

I doubt they think much.

how many Indians and Pakistanis are there in Japan??

Congratulations, Indians just feel good when these types of foreign people can say anything.

Next please. :victory1:

I like simple people who work and make effort for a good living. All developed world is like that so i like their people. Those people also like these kind of people similar to themselves. They (and me as well) hate skulduggery. So they would not really like Pakistanis. The kind of people who are always up to non-simple things like partisan behaviour, security, belligerence, ideological stuff etc etc.
i mean thats it they are simple hard working pleasure seeking people and they like the same kind.

Who cares what they think.

This!!!!!!..........who cares what the Japanese or any other nationality for that matter may think of us? What tangible difference does it make at the end of the day? I thought being Pakistani was about being confident, happy go lucky, carefree and independent. About having a laugh. Worrying about what someone else thinks of you is a sign of deep inferiority complex. That is a fact. I'd rather be hated and despised but feared because of my aggressiveness and hard man reputation than being a physically weak limp wrist coward yes man being pushed around by everyone. Pakistanis are orthodox Muslims therefore the only opinion about us that should matter is that of Allah (swt).

Half the people in the world would be able to differentiate between a Indian and Pakistani if they were standing next to each other!

That argument is neither here nor there. Here in London, most western non-Muslim people can also not differentiate between a Pakistani and an Iranian, Arab or Turk. That does not make us the same people.

:lol:

At 45 years, I would have serious reservations and display marked resistance to either.

Dear Doc,

The perp. would have/ should have serious reservations and display marked resistance to one of the options, when it comes to me. Remember that I have officially achieved Old Fart status. I think he'd rather waste a bullet.

We are a multi ethnic people.

Not like these orangutans from across the border.

LOL.

Coming from you?

I like simple people who work and make effort for a good living. All developed world is like that so i like their people. Those people also like these kind of people similar to themselves. They (and me as well) hate skulduggery. So they would not really like Pakistanis. The kind of people who are always up to non-simple things like partisan behaviour, security, belligerence, ideological stuff etc etc.
i mean thats it they are simple hard working pleasure seeking people and they like the same kind.
Thanks. We were waiting for your approval.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom