What's new

What do Japanese people think of Indians & Pakistanis

Oh, killed, of course.

It's so much nicer, especially for a 65-year old man.

:lol:

At 45 years, I would have serious reservations and display marked resistance to either.

A welcome break in an otherwise troll-ridden thread, thank you for giving me a nice chuckle!

Sir I've been recently upgraded to a mod, I am now compelled to read through the worst of this forum and deal judgement.

<groan>

I congratulate you, and commiserate most heartily.

Come and teach; we really need good teachers, never can get enough. The campus is a jewel, and Hyderabad is a really nice, relaxed city.

What do Japanese people think of Pakistanis ?

They will buy Toyota Corolla :D

<groan>

I congratulate you, and commiserate most heartily.

Come and teach; we really need good teachers, never can get enough. The campus is a jewel, and Hyderabad is a really nice, relaxed city.

That sounds like a really great place to be, however, owing to my military service, I am barred from ever entering India.

That sounds like a really great place to be, however, owing to my military service, I am barred from ever entering India.

NOT TRUE!

Kaiser Tufail and his good lady came and travelled around, I am given to understand.

NOT TRUE!

Kaiser Tufail and his good lady came and travelled around, I am given to understand.

I know you didn't mean it, but that really hurt. Admittedly, in today's climate, it might be tough, but it isn't a rule carved in stone. I've had enormous difficulties getting a work permit for a young lad, a British citizen, whose father was from Sialkot, but those have more to do with Indian consular staff and their need to cover their arse.

Footloose: Searching for Our Roots

sure they think ind-pak migrants are so corrupt and tharki also

he is retired officer janab he went india after retirement

@Imran Sahib, @Icarus feels he is banned for life.

A humble request: If you need someone from this side to write in support of a future application, please think of me.
I will most definitely do, Sir! Thank You.
Such a nice conversation between two decent people from both sides. A rare sight at this forum. :yes4:

Such a nice conversation between two decent people from both sides. A rare sight at this forum. :yes4:

@Icarus is the genuine thing.

I am a Sainik School boy medically rejected before the SSB (eyes) with some defence experience who can only sigh at the achievement of Arup Raha and Subrata Saha (till recently 15 Corps GOC). There is only unconditional respect for him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom