What's new

What became of Pakistan’s space programme?

and how you achieve all this ? will only ?
bhai pata hai tumare mulk mai buhat kami hai lakin thodi tu common sense ki baat karo , international forum pe ...
Will is needed as much as $$$ is needed to start , continue and project ... lots of R&D required .. not everyone will take " will " from you .. and i hope if everything require only Will

You have some comprehensive problem, or you even read my above post. Shaheen-2 still require $, why you making a mockery of your own country?

There needs to be a greater realisation that these twenty thirty years behind from others wont effect much when you are planning for long term ..economical saturation will be there for every society and we should do our homework in every pissible field ..If our work ethics are right we may find ourself leading others ..

Some Pakistani, I guess our old taklu mian Riaz haq, mentioned that Suparco is planning to launch a manned mission to space by putting shaheens, hatf-9's in the behinds of JF 17 to give it a proper thrust and power so that it escapes earth's atmosphere. I hope they be successful in their endeavor..

Last edited:
You have some comprehensive problem, or you even read my above post. Shaheen-2 still require $, why you making a mockery of your own country?

bhai ... before accusing for something please read the Pakistan Space program history ... you will understand what i mean

bhai ... before accusing for something please read the Pakistan Space program history ... you will understand what i mean

Why don't you appoint Mr.Abdul Kardir Khan (father of Pakistani Nuks) as Chairman of SUPARCO ????

He will get you in Space by using the same technique as he used to make Nuclear Bomb.

For Pakistan to make it special in space it needs money (which it does not have), knowledge(which it has), Cooperation with other advanced country (China will be a good partner) and lastly motivation (which it lacks). OK, for money they have to ask for their ME friends, you know whom I mean and I am sure Pakistan will get it. But motivation....is very difficult to achieve.

There needs to be a greater realisation that these twenty thirty years behind from others wont effect much when you are planning for long term ..economical saturation will be there for every society and we should do our homework in every pissible field ..If our work ethics are right we may find ourself leading others ..

20 30 years behind? India is centuries behind for the vast majority of Indians who lack basic toilet facilities and access to clean water in this day and age.

Haq's Musings: Fixing Sanitation Crisis in India

20 30 years behind? India is centuries behind for the vast majority of Indians who lack basic toilet facilities and access to clean water in this day and age. Haq's Musings: Fixing Sanitation Crisis in India

By 2019 we have a plan to solve the sanitation crisis. By 2022 we have a plan to solve the homelessness crisis. What long term plans does the Pakistani space program have? :lol:

20 30 years behind? India is centuries behind for the vast majority of Indians who lack basic toilet facilities and access to clean water in this day and age.

Haq's Musings: Fixing Sanitation Crisis in India

The reality of the failure of Indian state is as obvious as daylight. The Indian state's abject failures in delivering bare minimum services to its people, and its inability to solve India's basic problems are there for everyone to see.

d76f8c2eb8b6ca54414a0fcd0f83123d.jpg

Not unlike North Korea, India is engaged in a massive arms buildupwhile almost half of its children are near starvation. A nation-state like India that fails to take care of 46% its children's basic nutrition needs has to be a failed state. In fact, George Friedman of Strafor raises serious doubts about India's viability as a modern nation-state, and dismisses the talk of its emergence as one of the great powers of the 21st century. Friedman does not accept that any of the four BRIC nations (Brazil, Russia, India and China) will achieve great world power status in this century. Instead, he believes that Turkey, Poland and Japan will join the United States as the most important world powers in the next 50 years.

Haq's Musings: Are India and Pakistan Failed States?

The reality of the failure of Indian state is as obvious as daylight. The Indian state's abject failures in delivering bare minimum services to its people, and its inability to solve India's basic problems are there for everyone to see.

View attachment 97228

Not unlike North Korea, India is engaged in a massive arms buildupwhile almost half of its children are near starvation. A nation-state like India that fails to take care of 46% its children's basic nutrition needs has to be a failed state. In fact, George Friedman of Strafor raises serious doubts about India's viability as a modern nation-state, and dismisses the talk of its emergence as one of the great powers of the 21st century. Friedman does not accept that any of the four BRIC nations (Brazil, Russia, India and China) will achieve great world power status in this century. Instead, he believes that Turkey, Poland and Japan will join the United States as the most important world powers in the next 50 years.

:lol: such a old data. this is the new data. and even that data embarrassed you

Fragile States Index

View attachment 97228

Massive arm buildup, with just 2.5 % of GDP, thats impressive.

Back
Top Bottom