What's new

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful to God for good health, kind parent and sibling, caring friends, good education and for all blessing in life and even as basic thing as clean water,good food and nice relaxing home where you can sleep with peace :)

I am thankful to God for good health, kind parent and sibling, caring friends, good education and for all blessing in life and even as basic thing as clean water,good food and nice relaxing home where you can sleep with peace :)
What can be better than sleeping in open air minus mosquitoes.

What can be better than sleeping in open air minus mosquitoes.

Yea but you cannot minus mosquitoes when you sleep in open area in country side :D I used to live in country side when i was young and i used to look at sky and counts the stars . It was nice to hear the sounds of insects, frogs and other birds and you get wake up in the morning with calls of murga lol

But here when i went to visit my friend in his city in south of engalnd. I could not sleep all night because of bed bugs lol my skin is very sensitive

I often say this to my family and friends: "Health and freedom are the two most important things in life." I have both in fair quantities. Now, I have a VERY strong desire to see take world cruises every few years with 'shore excursions' but I know that chances of achieving that are not very good. But if I live to be a free, healthy, and relatively well-traveled person by the age of 80 or 90 I'd call my life well-lived.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom