What's new

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god horrible taste indeed

Yes, just think how many Indian Rupees it costed, just to empty an New York Street for the Shot..

Anyways, Mr. JETLI good song...

Yes, just think how many Indian Rupees it costed, just to empty an New York Street for the Shot..

Anyways, Mr. JETLI good song...

You know the main girl in the video Sunidhi Chauhan? It baffles me to the nth power how they can transform her to such an extent.

From this:

2005111701840101.jpg

2007011302430201.jpg

To this:

1666954908.jpg

0.jpg

I can understand the eye contacts, teeth whitening, hair coloring and the weight loss but the rest just baffles me.

But I will give it to you guys, the video and the song impressed me. :cheers:

Last edited:
You know the main girl in the video Sunidhi Chauhan? It baffles me to the nth power how they can transform her to such an extent.

From this:

2005111701840101.jpg

2007011302430201.jpg

To this:

1666954908.jpg

0.jpg

I can understand the eye contacts, teeth whitening and the weight loss but the rest just baffles me.

Raniiiiiiii Mukherji.. Sunidhi Chauhan.. what are you trying to say?

Last edited by a moderator:

From this:

2005111701840101.jpg

2007011302430201.jpg

To this:

1666954908.jpg

0.jpg

I can understand the eye contacts, teeth whitening and the weight loss but the rest just baffles me.

Yes you are so right about that, but atleast spell the actress name properly before you degrade the women, her name is Rani Mukherjee!:D:D:D

Yes you are so right about that, but atleast spell the actress name properly before you degrade the women, her name is Rani Mukherjee!:D:D

I know. She is lip-sinking. The change from the video to her without makeup is still massive. :cheers:

rani-mukherjee-with-and-without-makeup.jpg

^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok back to the topic. :D

I am listening "Hungama hai kyun Barpa.. thodi si jo pee li hai" by maestro Ghulam Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom