What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

here i must say that many females have also been misogynists, using social traditions and modern misguided or correct laws in being hateful and conspiratorial against some member of their own kind.
for obvious reasons:angel:

umm, you tagged pandey ji. :D
pandey is good at heart bus buray chaatro'n m phirta rha hain:D
i don't know if i like this aspect or not, though theek hai.
well its just a symbolic reverantional sufi poetic approach,nothing less nothing more------some verses were specifically penned by sufis of their times to put nasbis on fire:ashamed:---and that vocalist asrar shah is just trying to depict the underlying idea of love for the sufi saints-------
here enjoy this aien sheen kaaf ka ghulam:toast_sign:

@jamahir if iam not wrong ive seen this maximbady guy in another balls annihilating video suggested by you---he's darn good---at the start he sounds like a british sooooooooo more precisely gordon ramsay,eetttts drayyyyyydful :D and then african asian american martian and what not:lol:
soooooooooo coming to the videos
1st video-------- i was not expecting this idiocy from sanjy dut
2nd video ------- the lady is full of plain buffoonery,first she dont want to tell her name and in the end she revealed it pooja chatrvedi and further the comic commentry of maximbady brbrbrbrbrbrbr in your face dot com makes it lolish:D
3rd acquatic animals :P and wacthing those ladies in the mid of the video was a disgusting experience did someone punch them in their faces,look at their lips:sick: eetsss dryyyyyyyydfulllll---------yalllaa

kakay try this

Shkuria share karne ke liye. Totally loved it. Hearing it for the first time.
This melody and with this letter lyrics. Awesome.
Also, this great singer I should must give the credit to him as well as Baqir Abbas. A very talented guy. Thanks.

my rightful place,bheek nahe---i call for a full fledged defamatory suit against the pseudo clergy for demeaning the STATUS of my Great Great Grand Father and Mother-----------:mad:
sir g shaitan khabees had made an outrageously ridicolous pattern out of this apple story,point being made is that this particular incident which is true, was is and will always going to be used to make humanity curse their very own existence---on the other hand to malign the Womankind,why? because, she is responsible for the existence and continuance of human race----have you ever heard father fuc** brother fuc*** it has always been motherf*** sis***------this evil notion had been planted in our subconscious that a woman is nothing but a curse for men---- every shitttttttt which happens in a man's life is due to her--------her brain is too small-------:blah:indirectly she's an idiot-------to be honest in the history of mankind except on some certain occasions we never gave her a level playing field,subsequently she resorted to the nefarious ploys, to secure matrimonial and other benefits----we made her like that didn't even spare the reproductive organs like penis and vagina -----have been successful in making these abusive as hell---and whats with that fuc this fuc that,do we think we look cool using profanity----------hell no---------we are the ones who are the object of the Love of Almighty,any angel jin e.t.c should come to terms with my kind,if not then deal with it--------------:butcher:
@Levina @Moonlight @Robinhood Pandey @jammersat @Zibago @karakoram

What is this all talk about? :o::o::o::o:

yes.

---

the power's out so i will need to shut down the machine ( running on ups at the moment ).
Laterzzzz then. :wave:

that's the point D------blame the Pride of men--OMG just coined a gem of a phrase8-):p: @jamahir @Moonlight
I dare pull a blanket statement on all the men. Many men that I know, have no such issues and are very broad minded. But those few with a bloated ego will always find a reason to suppress women.

I am in one of my better moods today- it's my weekendddd. :-)
This is the song that comes to my mind right now...specially because of the kinda situation India is facing.
@Aether watch 3:40 (time stamp) onewards, this is how I treat my freinds. :lol: :P

Gohar Raza;)

a very respectable comparison, a honor really.

and i didn't know that his wife was shabnam hashmi who i know from before is a eminent activist.

Laterzzzz then. :wave:

power came back at 5:00 but possibly will go again at 6:00.

This is the song that comes to my mind right now...specially because of the kinda situation India is facing.
@Aether watch 3:40 (time stamp) onewards, this is how I treat my freinds. :lol: :P

what, you send your friends into danger and stand back and enjoy?? :D

and some months ago i wanted to make a thread about a article that celebrates 10 years of the release of this great film, 'rang de basanti'... yes, like the film demands, revolution is what is needed in india.

@jamahir sorry for not replying. Have been super busy lately plus my isp let's say ditched me. Now using celular connection but that too is killing me. Let's call it '3rd world premium package.' My speed barely goes upto 100-200Kbps.

Hoping every one is doing great. Will return when possible.

and some months ago i wanted to make a thread about a article that celebrates 10 years of the release of this great film, 'rang de basanti'... yes, like the film demands, revolution is what is needed in india.
Revolution would be a drastic change, I say we need a slow and steady change.

Back
Top Bottom