What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Most of us pass through a phase when we get into bad music. This is what i was listening to when i was passing through a bad music phase about 10 years ago.

Those are some damn nice shares,"Hawa hawa" HAVA not heard heard that in absolute ages and the serbian tune was decent.kudos nice post

your post was stuck in moderation for some reason... i received it only this evening.

but you are the only one who quoted my post... the rest of the tagees are shameless in just thanking and not write a line or two... those ungratefuls !! :angry:

yeah, the serbian one was decently replicated.

Yes. But again just specific genre. Like this year the "rockstar" of Ali Zafar got much attention and I did not even bother listening it. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Abida Parveen, Jagjit Singh, and Ghulam Ali at the top.

**cough cough**

you did not respond to my song list which i put so much effort into creating. :angry:

cough cough**

you did not respond to my song list which i put so much effort into creating. :angry:

I was avoiding to posts in threads and I guess I missed the notification while I was away. Ops! Sorry I'm gonna check it soon. I have classes on Saturdays as well. No typical weekend for me. -_- soon I will check out all the notifications and give the reply. :)

your post was stuck in moderation for some reason... i received it only this evening.

but you are the only one who quoted my post... the rest of the tagees are shameless in just thanking and not write a line or two... those ungratefuls !! :angry:

yeah, the serbian one was decently replicated.

**cough cough**

bet it was zibago lol who did not respond to you.

oh @Zibago didn't even thank the post.

and the rest of the long list of tagees only thanked.

though as moonlight says she will get to that post.

let me tag @Levina as well.
I suspect he gets so many replies/tags as he is one of the most popular bloggers here ,that he somehow missed your post, it happens a lot with me, he hardly replies.kudos

oh @Zibago didn't even thank the post.

and the rest of the long list of tagees only thanked.

though as moonlight says she will get to that post.

let me tag @Levina as well.
I watched it

I suspect he gets so many replies/tags as he is one of the most popular bloggers here ,that he somehow missed your post, it happens a lot with me, he hardly replies.kudos
Well there are occasions when i accidently close tabs on phone and forget to reply and it happens a lot

it?? there were six pieces??

it has been so many years since i had cod liver oil.

and i am hated by so many. :D
Well it is very good for you. so is a spoon of coconut oil, well you are hated because you are an extremist lol just kiddin.

it?? there were six pieces??

aur thanks button dabane me kitni dair lagti hai?? :azn:

it has been so many years since i had cod liver oil.

and i am hated by so many. :D
Jab ap share kartey ho to dosray tab mein kholta hoan

Back
Top Bottom