What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

It would be great to create a 'Playlist' in You Tube and have it publicly available. Thank you!

Will try to make a playlist although my NAS whose storage is now close to 80TB of music and movies is connected to a 100MbPS GPoN and I could add another 150 MbPS then share it with a limited amount of people asI already have a licensed Plex media server but due to legal constraints I am not willing right now.

It is good that you have included 'Mera babu chail chabeela'. I don't think even the BD members have posted that here in recent years.

And I appreciate your inclusion of 'Baharon mera jeevan bhi sanwaro'.

Come on bhai, just because Bangladesh got separated from us I shouldn't acknowledge of their great artists, there was another lady she was stick thin but I vaguely seem to remember seeing her few very good songs in one of PTVs archives in black and white.

I am still working and thanks to you one of my new favorite by Abida Parveen "Hum nay yaar ko ja baja dekha"

A screen shot of my own 'IndiaPakistan' Playlist. It's too random and I haven't done anything with that in ages, so made it back to Private. Here it is:

View attachment 666907

Sir jee there is link for a full 2 hour plus "mehfil" by Asad Amanat Ali in the list, please check at your leisure it may have the song you were looking for.

Listen this one...pretty deep and sorrowful lyrics. Probably the best song for broken heart teenagers at your time.

Hum nay to B.C "meray mehboob qayamant ho gi" , "abb kay hum bichray" and "aashiqui" sun sun kay cassette aur deck kay head khatam kar diyay thay.

:-)

And now my son came up to me one day asking for lot of money and I said why he say "my GF has ditched me and I am going out with my friends to party":what:

sorry for being late was watching "Mulan" on DSN+

Call me biased, but I am always more inclined towards Pakistani art; music, songs and movies. They are deep....no...a better desciption i think will be that they are more involving. Indian art perhaps just accelerated too quickly in my personal opinion.

Well, there are good Bollywood or Indian films like Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro ( which had Naseeruddin Shah ) and the close-to-realistic-middle-class-life films of Basu Chatterjee.

And do watch these films at your leisure.

Waheed Murad..... legend.......and then there is Muhammad Ali too.... then in later movies, Nadeem.
In Bollywood, I really liked Raj Kapoor and Shammi Kapoor. too many great actors on Indian side.

umm as for movies, Armaan, Doraha, Insaniyat, Heera aur Pathar, Andaleeb, Kaneez...a couple of others include dil meri dharkan teri and dever bhabhi.
Incidently, all three actors also starred in punjabi films.

Shammi Kapoor TISRI MANZIL is a treat to eyes especially in this Corona time....

Another Go Go Govinda.... Just look at the dancing steps..... no wonder Indian Michel Jackson PRABHUDEVA respects him so much....

Found this one on youtube today what a melodious voice I always heard the one in Munir Hussain's voice

this flute reminds me of radio and my birth city...
its like cold breeze of morning of my childhood. No politics, no war just tension to kill school time.

Pak army after vapourising Indian divisions trying to do Cold Start:

Back
Top Bottom