What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@PDF

Fariha Pervez - Jogi Day Naal

Hadiqi Kiani - Kamli

Yaar ko hum nay baar baar dekha

Ishq bulleh nu nachave yaar - Kanwar Grewal

Rabb da Karam - Nooran Sisters

Same sequence, I downloaded them and selected from explorer then right click and add to VLC playlist, listen over headphones (good ones) for further you can connect to me privately because there are few other steps and I don't want them public.

Last edited:
Hahaha typical Indian SAAS BAHU (Mother in law, Daughter in law) drama dialogues and scene converted into song........Rasode me kaun tha....

First please watch original scene and then see next video rasode me kon tha

Last edited:
Whenever you are overjoyed, very very very happy and excited just listen to this song and dance......

@jamahir , @fitpOsitive , @Meengla

I have been compiling a list of songs I that prefer to listen from you tube, although most of them have been downloaded and added to my NAS but sharing the list hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If two videos are available in youtube I have chosen the one with best sound.

PS it is still a work in progress.

Attachments

• Youtube Playlist.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 25

I have been compiling a list of songs I that prefer to listen from you tube, although most of them have been downloaded and added to my NAS but sharing the list hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If two videos are available in youtube I have chosen the one with best sound.

It would be great to create a 'Playlist' in You Tube and have it publicly available. Thank you!

It is good that you have included 'Mera babu chail chabeela'. I don't think even the BD members have posted that here in recent years.

And I appreciate your inclusion of 'Baharon mera jeevan bhi sanwaro'.

Last edited:
A screen shot of my own 'IndiaPakistan' Playlist. It's too random and I haven't done anything with that in ages, so made it back to Private. Here it is:

1599313414257.png

A screen shot of my own 'IndiaPakistan' Playlist. It's too random and I haven't done anything with that in ages, so made it back to Private. Here it is:
What was the level of Indian cinema. Even one song has more lessons the volumes of book. Like 'ma zindagi ka sath nibhata chal gaya' or 'ek din bik jaey ga matti k mole'....

What was the level of Indian cinema. Even one song has more lessons the volumes of book. Like 'ma zindagi ka sath nibhata chal gaya' or 'ek din bik jaey ga matti k mole'....

Honestly I can't answer that about either Indian or Pakistani cinema and tv shows made after 1991. I made it to America after that and have almost zero exposure except for some songs by the Coke Studio Pakistan etc. Or to the Desi culture on the whole after that. But I am not some ABCD!!

So I can't say if Bollywood has gone bad or not. It used to be good many times. Yes, could be cheesy at times but then I am also a fierce critic of Hollywood's Formulaic movies and avoid most of them like a plague.

PS. Adding the Indian movie 'Mallika' of 2010 was basically for the new version of Lata Mangeshkar's 'Woh Bhooli Dastaan' song in the new movie.

So I can't say if Bollywood has gone bad or not. It used to be good many times.

I recommend some Indian Bollywood / Hindi / Urdu :

1. Harud, 2010. Made by a Kashmiri about the troubles, shot in the realistic style of Iranian films, even has an Iranian actor. This is the full film on YT.

2. Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year, 2009. About the ruthlessness of the corporate world and inspiration to anyone who wants to start a small business. Good performance by Ranbir Kapoor and the rest of the cast.

3. Gulaal, 2009. Set in a Rajasthani town about student politics interspersed with the regional ambitions of a royalty. Available on YT here.

4. Haider, 2014. Again about the Kashmir troubles. OK and filmed in more conventional Bollywood style but not as good as Harud. Good performance by Shahid Kapoor.

5. Shanghai, 2012. Haven't watched it but from the Wikipedia page seems good.

6. 'Road, Movie', 2009. To me it seemed similar to the Soviet film Stalker. The Hindi film is available on YT here.

7. Mardaani 2, 2019. Rani Mukherjee playing a policewoman and tackling a young psycho.

8. Ek Hasina Thi, 2004. Saif Ali Khan playing a criminal. One of his best performances and I think the film which first portrayed him as a serious actor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom