What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Good question.

I believe that a gentleman has to be able to play at least one instrument to contribute in parties / gatherings. And some years ago I inquired about learning the clarinet but unfortunately I was too lazy to do anything about it. :hitwall:

What about you ?

I got two older brothers who are good at guitars and they have even perform publicly. So basically I just start learning guitar since there is guitar at my home to play since I was still at elementary school :yahoo:

Despite so, I am never serious learning guitar and never play at any bands like my two older brother. I am more serious in sport, particularly football and Karate until junior highschool and then after that basketball. So my current hobby now is watching basketball games, particularly Indonesian team. Previously I like to watch NBA but not any more.

But to play guitar like this I think I can, I am just not good at strumming when playing guitar.

While my older brothers skills are like this

Brought back some memories! Used to love that song a lot. I must have seen the movie in a cinema upon new release. Was pretty common those days in the 1970s. The VCR phenonemon was not that common until the 1980s and the Gulf $$ coming in from the expats.

On a related note, I remember seeing Nadeem attending a wedding in my 'Nana' side of the family; must have been in the 1970s. His big car--probably a Chevrolet-- was thronged by dozens of people wanting to shake hands with him; poor guy managed to escape.

PS. The decline of the Pakistani Cinema started under Zia. He had banned a lot of things. A lot of things in the name of 'Fahashi' (obcenity), which was one of his favorite words in public!

Good to hear from you sir, hope you are doing fine.

I was too young when Zia took over but, my opinion is that in addition to the hypocrite you mentioned, Nasir Adeeb's also played a major role it did make Sultan Rahi a hero and a reign of gujjar and jutt movies started but it also send our film industry to the gutter.

The revival of Pakistani cinema to an extent is not due to anything else except the film industry moved to Karachi, no more garbage coming out of Royal Park, although the original content is still missing but one does come across better stuff like Punjab nahi Jaoon gi, Waar, etc.

@fitpOsitive

Here something new:

@jamahir

Bro, learning a guitar is quite easy, particularly to reach my first video level. What you need to do is just learning the cords and use your left finger to do it. At first, it will be heard in the fingers but it will be quite easy after at least 2-3 months.

Buy guitar bro and start singing and playing guitar, it will be weird if we just sing without playing any instrument :partay:

@fitpOsitive

Here something new:

The name of the songs remind me of the Hindi song 'Ranjha ranjha kardi ve main aape ranjha hoyi' from the film Raavan. Play at high volume.

The mesmerizing voice of the female singer Rekha Bhardwaj, the mesmerizing beauty of Aishwarya and fine music by A.R. Rahman.

But to play guitar like this I think I can, I am just not good at strumming when playing guitar.

If you can play like that then you are doing well.

Last edited:
Garaha tha koi....

@jamahir @ps3linux

Liay jati hai musamon ki pukar.....Ajnabi ajnabi darakhton main main
Kitni aabadian hain sheher se dor...jakay daikho kabhi darakhton main....

Chalaty chaltay dagar ujalon ki jany kion murh gai darakhton main
Dyr tak uski tez ankhon se, roshni si rahi darakhton main....

Reminded me of 'Aapki yaad aati rahi raat bhar' by Ahmed Jahanzaib.

The name of the songs remind me of the Hindi song 'Ranjha ranjha kardi ve main aape ranjha hoyi' from the film Raavan. Play at high volume.

The mesmerizing voice of the female singer Rekha Bhardwaj, the mesmerizing beauty of Aishwarya and fine music.

If you can play like that then you are doing well.

Most of the Heer/Ranjha songs are directly influenced by "Waris Shah" poetry including "Ranjha Ranjha Kardee main aap ranjha hoye"

I'll try and listen to the song you mentioned today.

@jamahir , @Meengla , @fitpOsitive

Although drama OST are normally crap but this one is good:

Last edited:
Although drama OST are normally crap but this one is good:

I like quite a few Pakistani drama OSTs suggested by Pakistani members here.

Listen to this from Shehr-e-Zaat. I don't understand the initial Farsi words but after it I understand much of it. And this from Main Abdul Qadir Hoon.

Nice song. It is another take on 'Ranjha ranjha'. And Rahma Ali is pretty.

The song reminded me of 'Aaj mera jee karda' from the Hindi film Monsoon Wedding.

---

@fitpOsitive @Meengla

I like quite a few Pakistani drama OSTs suggested by Pakistani members here.

Listen to this from Shehr-e-Zaat. I don't understand the initial Farsi words but after it I understand much of it. And this from Main Abdul Qadir Hoon.

Nice song. It is another take on 'Ranjha ranjha'. And Rahma Ali is pretty.

The song reminded me of 'Aaj mera jee karda' from the Hindi film Monsoon Wedding.

---

@fitpOsitive @Meengla
@fitpOsitive , @Meengla

Excellent share Shehr e Zaat OST wow legendary Abida Parveen by an equally great poet. Thanks.

Here are today's shares:

@ps3linux, the first song in your list shows this error msg "
Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

And there is another song of Abida Parveen that I like - "Jab se tune mujhe deewana bana rakha hai", especially the sad lines :
pathharon aaj mere sar pr baraste kyon ho​
main ne tum ko bhi kabhi apna khuda rakha hai​

@ps3linux, the first song in your list shows this error msg "
Video unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

And there is another song of Abida Parveen that I like - "Jab se tune mujhe deewana bana rakha hai", especially the sad lines :
pathharon aaj mere sar pr baraste kyon ho​
main ne tum ko bhi kabhi apna khuda rakha hai​

I am guessing you are using chrome or firefox or one of MS browser.

Better use Opera with VPN and you'll have no issues.

I am guessing you are using chrome or firefox or one of MS browser.

Better use Opera with VPN and you'll have no issues.

I use Slax Linux to use my machine. Slax Linux sits on a USB pen drive and the machine boots off it. The Chromium browser comes as part of this installation so unfortunately can't use any other browser.

I use Slax Linux to use my machine. Slax Linux sits on a USB pen drive and the machine boots off it. The Chromium browser comes as part of this installation so unfortunately can't use any other browser.

Ok what I get from your description is that chromium is sending your location to websites, since I have not explored this penguin so no further ideas there.

@fitpOsitive , @Meengla , @Mangus Ortus Novem

I was extremely waila today and I have gathered some real treat for you

Bhooli Hui Hoon Dastaan

nigahen mila kar badal jane waalay Noor Jehan

jawan hai mohabbat..Noor Jehan_ Tanveer Naqvi

Awaz De Kahan Hai (Video Song) | Anmol Ghadi | Surendra & Noor Jehan

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom