What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Well, I don't like her that much. In fact in the Bollywood ( Bombay films ) I find just a few of the current actresses to be attractive in the tharak way : Aishwarya, Sonakshi, Vidya, Tamannaah ( pic ), Ileana, ( pic ), Chitrangada ( pic ), joined recently by Nithya Menen ( pic ), soon joining from the South is Pranitha Subhash ( pic ).

The South industry and the Bhojpuri one have more tharak-inciting women.

South has some good choice, strangely.

This lady traveled with me on a flight from London to NY, she told me she was some actor from south, I didn't believe her because she didn't look like from the south. Looked nice, spoke nicely but her cronies well, they were cronies.

This lady traveled with me on a flight from London to NY, she told me she was some actor from south, I didn't believe her because she didn't look like from the south.

Hmm, I am unable to put my finger on who she is. What is her name ? Maybe she origins from the South or like Tamannaah she origined in Bombay ( or the North or West Bengal ).

From my previous post, Nithya and Pranitha are from the South. To be precise, Bangalore city, the so-called Silicon Valley of India. And Ileana is from Goa.

Looked nice, spoke nicely but her cronies well, they were cronies.

Hah hah.

And in earlier years she would have been accompanied by a fussy mom who would be present to look after her "baby".

Hmm, I am unable to put my finger on who she is. What is her name ? Maybe she origins from the South or like Tamannaah she origined in Bombay ( or the North or West Bengal ).

From my previous post, Nithya and Pranitha are from the South. To be precise, Bangalore city, the so-called Silicon Valley of India. And Ileana is from Goa.

Hah hah.

And in earlier years she would have been accompanied by a fussy mom who would be present to look after her "baby".

Her name is Kriti Kharbanda, strange cronies attached to actresses and actors I most of the time see them as LGBT.

You get more comfortable in speaking with the actor/actress and extremely uncomfortable with the cronies or a p*** type fussy mom.

Mom would look at you with gauging eye about your worth and cronies their sight is more fixed towards your lower parts.:sick:

Her name is Kriti Kharbanda, strange cronies attached to actresses and actors I most of the time see them as LGBT.

You get more comfortable in speaking with the actor/actress and extremely uncomfortable with the cronies or a p*** type fussy mom.

Mom would look at you with gauging eye about your worth and cronies their sight is more fixed towards your lower parts.:sick:
:lol:

Some music from around the world :

1. 'Adolat tanovari' by the Uzbek singer Sevara Nazarkhan.

2. 'Tomar dil ki doya hoyna' by Paban Das Baul and Sam Mills.

3. 'Jarabi' by Toumani Diabaté & Sidiki Diabaté. The instrument, Kora, I believe is the most exquisite one in the world.

4. 'Napas' by the Turkish sufi rock musician Mercan Dede.

5. 'Karoon yaad magar' by the Indian singer Indira Das.

6. 'O meu amigo' by the Spanish singer Mercedes Peon. Hear the throw of her voice.

---

@Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Moonlight @TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Joe Shearer @Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
Some music from around the world :

1. 'Adolat tanovari' by the Uzbek singer Sevara Nazarkhan.

2. 'Tomar dil ki doya hoyna' by Paban Das Baul and Sam Mills.

3. 'Jarabi' by Toumani Diabaté & Sidiki Diabaté. The instrument, Kora, I believe is the most exquisite one in the world.

4. 'Napas' by the Turkish sufi rock musician Mercan Dede.

5. 'Karoon yaad magar' by the lovely Indian singer Indira Das.

6. 'O meu amigo' by the Spanish singer Mercedes Peon. Hear the throw of her voice.

---

@Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Moonlight @TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Joe Shearer @Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Let me get back on this late evening today.

That's also my vision of life. Eventually, the world will be without borders, as it should be.

Kudos, sir ! :tup:

There is enough wealth and resources to spread around.

Exactly !

Some people who hold wealth and resources to the disadvantage of others, should be encouraged and educated to become fair.

Below is what the Indian billionaire Ratan Tata said about fellow Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani who built a 27-storey house called Antilia for his family of four :
Tata Group former chairman Ratan Tata said Antilia is an example of rich Indians' lack of empathy for the poor. Tata said, "The person who lives in there should be concerned about what he sees around him and asking can he make a difference. If he is not, then it's sad because this country needs people to allocate some of their enormous wealth to finding ways of mitigating the hardship that people have." "It makes me wonder why someone would do that. That's what revolutions are made of.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom