What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@jamahir @TheGreatMaratha @ps3linux Guys what is your favorite song after getting rejected by women ? 8-)

This is my favorite song for that particularly moment :cheers:

Seems good story to hear over coffee may be some time. My woes in matters of heart were not due to rejection but other concerns like family and the traditions but one never gets around loosing the first love. While my choices were more of Urdu Ghazals but during the same time Brayn Adams came along (1994 I think) so here are two songs regarding matters of heart, first one my all time favorite English and second is second best favorite English and last one the Urdu Ghazal for such occasions:

Bryan Adams

Glenn Medeiros

and something in my language
@Indos a rough translation for you
"my heart stopped beating the day i lost her
moon is long faced and stars have stopped twinkling"

Fourth one well you decide:
"without you moments passed as if centuries have gone by"

Last edited:
you ll note if you see Pakistani or indian movies/songs of 60 they were pretty west influenced.

Agreed.

Another such example is 'Kaisi paheli zindagani' from the film Parineeta which is set in 1962. I like the interplay among the characters in the song.

Nice song, and salty heroin, cause of my second phantee by grandad when I was caught watching Ram Teri Ganga Maila Ho gayee on VCR.;)

Heh heh.

You seem to have taken a shine to Akriti, but yes she has a nice voice although she cant raise the notes like Asha, lata but for soft songs she is good and good looking.

Agreed. And nice smile.

Soft but very nice song AR Rehman a musical genius:

Funny song.

I am reminded of 'Eli re eli' from the film Yadaein. Another example of "girls being girls". :D NSFW.

@jamahir @TheGreatMaratha @ps3linux Guys what is your favorite song after getting rejected by women ? 8-)

I don't have one really. The first time I got rejected was when I used to stare at my married computer class teacher and once in the class she played with her necklace which my friend later told me meant that my teacher was indicating that she being married is not interested in me. :lol:

The second time, you know the story.

I don't have one really. The first time I got rejected was when I used to stare at my married computer class teacher and once in the class she played with her necklace which my friend later told me meant that my teacher was indicating that she being married is not interested in me. :lol:

The second time, you know the story.

LOL Pretty teacher.....:lol:

Ha ha I got one pretty teacher wearing Hijab during my junior high school period. One of my naughty friend was even so naughty that he even hug that teacher, he then need to face head master because of that :sniper:

The teacher is young, around 20's, and she then married and live in USA :usflag:

I like the 'Ghani bawari' song from that film, in particular as sung by the pretty Manya Narang in Indian Idol 2017.

Manya%2BNarang%2BBiography.jpg

thanks, the lady who played the role of one of my favorite character of Indian history.
Rani Lakshmi Bai

pity I didn't watch the movie, ok noted. Next week.
An Indian movie after almost a decade.
Kangna has very sweet accent actually. I don't know which accent it is, but very sweet one.

pity I didn't watch the movie, ok noted. Next week.
An Indian movie after almost a decade.

Please try to watch Harud which is an Indian film on the Kashmir troubles, made by a Kashmiri ( Aamir Bashir ) and having an Iranian actor. This is the full vid. The film is made realistically.

Also, at your leisure, please watch two more : Haider which is a Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor film also on Kashmir. The other is Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year.

Last edited:
Kangna has very sweet accent actually. I don't know which accent it is, but very sweet one.

I think it is Pahadi / Himachali because she comes from Himachal Pradesh.

Tharak or Navel Brigade? She is attractive no doubt.

Please try to watch Harud which is an Indian film on the Kashmir troubles, made by a Kashmiri ( Aamir Bashir ) and having an Iranian actor. This is the full vid. The film is made realistically.

Also, at your leisure, please watch two more : Haider which is a Shahid Kapoor and Shradda Kapoor film also on Kashmir. The third film is Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year.

If the later movies are good then I'll wait watching them and that includes Manikarnika till my new screens are delivered and setup, didn't have much choices ridiculous to spend $150 k on Samsung 110 incher.

Got 4 of P8M-85 in 1/10 of the price, even discount on pre order, with their super thin bezels 4 will be combined to make one huge LED. May be end of next month and Muharram end.

Tharak or Navel Brigade? She is attractive no doubt.

Well, I don't like her that much. In fact in the Bollywood ( Bombay films ) I find just a few of the current actresses to be attractive in the tharak way : Aishwarya, Sonakshi, Vidya, Tamannaah ( pic ), Ileana, ( pic ), Chitrangada ( pic ), joined recently by Nithya Menen ( pic ), soon joining from the South is Pranitha Subhash ( pic ).

The South industry and the Bhojpuri one have more tharak-inciting women.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom