What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. I am right now able to faintly hear to 'Aapki aankhon me kuch' being played by a neighbor. It is a synchronicity that just yesterday I was thinking of posting this song here. This particular version is by two Pakistani artistes on the Pakistani news channel Geo News. I like the voice of the woman. @Indos, I think she is attractive too. Pakistani friends, what are their names ?

2. 'Roz roz aanhon tale' from the film Jeeva. Indos, what do you think about the actress, Mandakini ?

3. 'Yeh mulaqaat ek bahana hai' from the film Khandan.

4. 'Dikhaayi diye yoon' from the film Bazaar.

---

@Zibago @RealNapster @TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @Mentee @ps3linux @Ultima Thule

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @peagle, should I tag you in this thread ?

Last edited:
It is a synchronicity that just yesterday I was thinking of posting this song here. This particular version is by two Pakistani artistes on the Pakistani news channel Geo News. I like the voice of the woman.

You can conveniently consider "Geo/Jew channels" as Indian Channel, most of the Pakistanis do.

Anyways the singer is Fadia Shaboroze I don't know about the male, she is best in Punjabi singing. You should search youtube for "Virsa Heritage" if you have a knack for Punjabi/Urdu/Pakistani.

Will give rest of the songs a try.

Found one treat for you yesterday, will post it in the evening if I didn't loose the link.

@jamahir here it is:

Last edited:
Thanks. I will listen to it in a couple of hours when I can use my brother's headphones.

One Punjabi from my side : 'Main kinna tenu karda ha'.
Good one.

I cant refer Pathany Khan Original 17 minutes "Menda ishq wi tun" one of the greatest punjabi sufi song, its punjabi would be too much for you.

But something from the 70s or may be earlier my current favorite:

Last edited:
00E918D3-2C7F-4292-A258-1CBF65F5DE5E.jpeg

I cant refer Pathany Khan Original 17 minutes "Menda ishq wi tun" one of the greatest punjabi sufi song, its punjabi would be too much for you.

Seems there is one version from the Hindi film Awarapan.

But something from the 70s or may be earlier my current favorite:

The music seems to be faintly Kashmiri.

Tumhawar (Remake of an older song)

Music Director: Ram Kadam
Lyricist: Jagdish Khebudkar
Singers: Usha Mangeshkar
Writer-Director: Abhijeet Shirish Deshpande

@jamahir @Naofumi @Nilgiri @vishwambhar @Indos

Minimal music, nice singing and nice acting by the heroine. :tup:

@jamahir , @fitpOsitive , @Mangus Ortus Novem, @M.AsfandYar

Something mild, punjabi and beautiful:

Somehow your song reminds me of 'Aaj din chaddeya' from the film Love Aaj Kal.

Tumhawar (Remake of an older song)

Music Director: Ram Kadam
Lyricist: Jagdish Khebudkar
Singers: Usha Mangeshkar
Writer-Director: Abhijeet Shirish Deshpande

@jamahir @Naofumi @Nilgiri @vishwambhar @Indos

I see that Indian female singer always have voice like that ???? Is there any reason or it is because Indian like that kind of sound ??

Indonesian female singer dont have that specific voice and has normal sound. Check this, Raisa

@ps3linux, another Hindi song on Geo News, this time sung by Khalid Baig and accompanied by a woman I don't know the name of the woman. Baig sahab is remarkably close to Rafi.

'Jab Bhi Yeh Dil Udaas Hota Hai'.

The musicians are good too.

The song is from the film Seema and that was the name of my first proper crush. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom